The regions that make the best Somali husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Just because a few people are mad rich doesn't mean that the whole HA clan is richer than Mj, i'm sure we have more millionaires than you guys do. You will see me on top of that list in a couple of years.

Loooooooool! Madowteen are not a even a clan but a confederation of bantus thats enough for the discussion,

No clan can keep their beautiful girls from me

I might kidnap them if necessary and bring them to a place they can’t find them

:gaasdrink:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
and who the f*ck are you?

Its not about me sxb but how your clan is nothing but daayuus niggas, and filled with bantu, you prob got % bantu in you, speak about HA again and ill kaaarbaash your bantu ass

VIP
After a lot of suugo science I studied from here and other Somali watering holes online I noticed there was a pattern....

These are of region stereotypes, regardless of clan because common sense.

Waqooyi men tend to be well educated but shrewd when it comes to money. Expect to live in public housing as a “single” mom

Bari men are the biggest momma’s boys and easily manipulated by their spouses. Women seem to dominate their households.

Mudug men are hot headed + angry, always on buisness trips back home with their multiple wives and children they fail to support fully.

Banadiir men are romantic and manupaltive, promising sweet nothings to multiple women all while engaged to their cousin.

Hiiran men are noble and honorable, although have tendency to be controlling and rage of fits if they don’t get their cambuulo made just right.

SW men have the best bodies from centuries of farming, but tend to be airheads and don’t know what the f*ck he’s even talking about

Jubaland men are a mixture of Mudug + Bari. Sad.

NFD are the definition of reer baadiyo. No need to expand there.

Galbeed men are gaajo always sending money back to their extended family + cause, instead of focusing on their own family.

Djibouti men are renaissance men, with the balance of education romance career and culture only downfall is they pray towards the Eiffel Tower.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

:fittytousand:

Putain de merde!! Someone ban this takfiri

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
After a lot of suugo science I studied from here and other Somali watering holes online I noticed there was a pattern....

These are of region stereotypes, regardless of clan because common sense.

Waqooyi men tend to be well educated but shrewd when it comes to money. Expect to live in public housing as a “single” mom

Bari men are the biggest momma’s boys and easily manipulated by their spouses. Women seem to dominate their households.

Mudug men are hot headed + angry, always on buisness trips back home with their multiple wives and children they fail to support fully.

Banadiir men are romantic and manupaltive, promising sweet nothings to multiple women all while engaged to their cousin.

Hiiran men are noble and honorable, although have tendency to be controlling and rage of fits if they don’t get their cambuulo made just right.

SW men have the best bodies from centuries of farming, but tend to be airheads and don’t know what the f*ck he’s even talking about

Jubaland men are a mixture of Mudug + Bari. Sad.

NFD are the definition of reer baadiyo. No need to expand there.

Galbeed men are gaajo always sending money back to their extended family + cause, instead of focusing on their own family.

Djibouti men are renaissance men, with the balance of education romance career and culture only downfall is they pray towards the Eiffel Tower.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

:fittytousand:

Ngl you nailed Waqooyi. :manny:

Not really sxb because the businessmen I listed are all JB. Jabril Abokor are the richest among HA so you're wrong again. ZA is actually sub-sub-sub clan. Anyways, this is the general section so let's not talk about tribalism please.
Thank Allah I'm half Jibril Abokar, Can still claim coming from the richest Somali clan well being Gadabuursi.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm glad other somalis are becoming more qabil conscious, somalis should marry only from within their own qabil, ever since i discovered the intelligence gap between different somalis, i realised somalia colonial project is a complete scam. We never were united and never have been because different qabils have different qualities. We need to maintain those qualities.

#PuntlandExit

#SuperiorMJRace

#StopMixingSomalis
I support this message.

Puntite for Puntite.

MJ for MJ.
If I see a MJ person marrying another qabiil, I will start buuq in that wedding and sue the clan they're marrying.

#KeepMJbloodlinepure.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
reer djibouti men are the winners.
I support this message.

Puntite for Puntite.

MJ for MJ.
If I see a MJ person marrying another qabiil, I will start buuq in that wedding and sue the clan they're marrying.

#KeepMJbloodlinepure.
ninkaagu maa MJ baa ?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Reer djibouti men are the winners. We like western culture in djibouti but at least it's better than copying backward Arab culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts