The regions that make the best Somali husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a lot of suugo science I studied from here and other Somali watering holes online I noticed there was a pattern....

These are of region stereotypes, regardless of clan because common sense.

Waqooyi men tend to be well educated but shrewd when it comes to money. Expect to live in public housing as a “single” mom

Bari men are the biggest momma’s boys and easily manipulated by their spouses. Women seem to dominate their households.

Mudug men are hot headed + angry, always on buisness trips back home with their multiple wives and children they fail to support fully.

Banadiir men are romantic and manupaltive, promising sweet nothings to multiple women all while engaged to their cousin.

Hiiran men are noble and honorable, although have tendency to be controlling and rage of fits if they don’t get their cambuulo made just right.

SW men have the best bodies from centuries of farming, but tend to be airheads and don’t know what the f*ck he’s even talking about

Jubaland men are a mixture of Mudug + Bari. Sad.

NFD are the definition of reer baadiyo. No need to expand there.

Galbeed men are gaajo always sending money back to their extended family + cause, instead of focusing on their own family.

Djibouti men are renaissance men, with the balance of education romance career and culture only downfall is they pray towards the Eiffel Tower.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

:fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I agree reer bari women run the affairs of bari by he who holds my soul in his hand reer bari women are the backbone of bari in general heaven lies underneath your mothers feet :rejoice:

Mudug men are hot headed + angry, always on buisness trips back home with their multiple wives and children they fail to support fully.
505413.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lmao I tried to collect everyone’s stereotypes. Thanks for not getting triggered unlike a certain someone.

:chrisfreshhah:
Why would I be triggered wallahi reer Bari women are the backbone of Bari if it wasn’t for them reer bari men wouldn’t exist today.

Have no doubt about it reer bari women are the brains and hold all the clout in Bari.

@Teeri-Alpha Is she telling the truth? :browtf:

we only believe her opinion only if she was boned by atleast 6 men from each region, and if not we do not believe her,

what race is shabelle gelle? caghdeer men are very racist and do not bend over certain races from the somali species as we look down on them, i for example my father gave me a list of somalis i was not allowed to marry at the age of 18, sadly he limited my honey pot hunt to only a female of the Absame race, he called me from qoraxey and said and he specifically banned me from marrying jews and Madows and iidoors

Sorry abaayo, that’s just what I heard. Is any of ur uncles on a trip as we speak?

:lolbron:

i like my girls submissive, docile, feminine, bimboish, youthful, tall, slender, big ass, small waist, big smile, big lips but big mouth also and less intelligence than me because her duty is to have babies for me and not comes with me, i once dumped a mareahn girl for saying "shut the f up" as a joke, she was shocked,

are you a feminazi ? if your uglier than 4/10 then you are a feminist as usually the fat ugly western ones are

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@shabellegal I didn't realise you were this experienced.
:jaynerd:
i like my girls submissive, docile, feminine, bimboish, youthful, tall, slender, big ass, small waist, big smile, big lips but big mouth also and less intelligence than me because her duty is to have babies for me and not comes with me, i once dumped a mareahn girl for saying "shut the f up" as a joke, she was shocked,

are you a feminazi ? if your uglier than 4/10 then you are a feminist as usually the fat ugly western ones are
tenor.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm glad other somalis are becoming more qabil conscious, somalis should marry only from within their own qabil, ever since i discovered the intelligence gap between different somalis, i realised somalia colonial project is a complete scam. We never were united and never have been because different qabils have different qualities. We need to maintain those qualities.

#PuntlandExit

#SuperiorMJRace

#StopMixingSomalis

I'm glad other somalis are becoming more qabil conscious, somalis should marry only from within their own qabil, ever since i discovered the intelligence gap between different somalis, i realised somalia colonial project is a complete scam. We never were united and never have been because different qabils have different qualities. We need to maintain those qualities.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:Stop letting your hatred for other qabils get in the way of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending