The Muslim Ummah is ugly.

Tukraq

VIP
You mean the ones that are heavily indigenous? Then yea I’m with you on that :mjlol: I find the ones mixed with black, white and indigenous to be attractive
aren't those considered Caribbean and not latino if your talking about like Dominican republic, i dont see them as latinos tbh

latinos are honestly very ugly lol(dont use the carabeain exuse those arent latinos), east asians are worse wtf and lets be real habeshas arent really a catch either:manny: just searched up nordic women and they were looking pretty average
By latinas I meant Colombians Dominicans etc not those box shaped Mexicans
Habeshas are bad fym

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
aren't those considered Caribbean and not latino if your talking about like Dominican republic, i dont see them as latinos tbh
They’re of hispanic origin and any nation in the America’s that speaks Spanish or Portuguese are latino, it’s similar to how the sudanese are considered arab since they speak Arabic

Tukraq

VIP
By latinas I meant Colombians Dominicans etc not those box shaped Mexicans
Habeshas are bad fym
those arent latinas but west indies, as my mexican friends told me, basically mullatos more related to hatians lol, thats why they have a totally diffrent makeup and dont look the same

More Black fellas, especially West Africans are starting to find out NA females & wanna ride the North African wave.
:mjpls:

I've seen many North African fellas on social media insulting their women for getting with blacks lol.
:pachah1:
I dont see the hype with North African women wallahi billahi

Tukraq

VIP
They’re of hispanic origin and any nation in the America’s that speaks Spanish or Portuguese are latino, it’s similar to how the sudanese are considered arab since they speak Arabic
not really spanish orign as the french had the area, they have more of a french/spansih/african/native islander mix while the actual latinos are spanish/native

those arent latinas but west indies, as my mexican friends told me, basically mullatos more related to hatians lol, thats why they have a totally diffrent makeup and dont look the same
If they speak Spanish they are considered hispanic bro

Tukraq

VIP
True but I know many Dominicans they all say they are Hispamic/Latino before they say they are Caribbean
okay, then i guess ill instead say, mainland latina americans are ugly, and carabeain latinas are attractive (ie puerto rico, DR)