The Muslim Ummah is ugly.

Not to be Islamaphobic. But most of the countries that are predominantly muslim are inhabited by ugly people. I will exclude Somalis and other HOA muslims from this because I think we are good looking. At least in comparison to the rest.
The average muslim(person) from: The Middle East, Pakistan, South East Asia, North Africa is uglier than the average person from a Non Muslim country. You can post pictures of the attractive ones but I am speaking for the majority. They are not noted for their good looks is all I will say.
Why couldn’t we convert atrractive ethnicities, like Latinos and Nordic Europeans to Islam...? Or East Asian women. (Korean, Japanese not big nosed Indonesians and Malays). Or even habeshas. The best looking habeshas are Amharas and Tigrayans and they are not predominantly muslim. The Muslim ethnicities (minus Afars) are less attractive.
Alhamdulilah as a man I have the right to marry a Non-Muslim woman. Although I would prefer a revert. There are slim pickings for attractive women in the Ummah wallahi.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
As a man? Each day it’s getting harder to judge who is a man and who isn’t on this site.

World

VIP
I do not find East Asian people attractive. Latino people don’t look that different from Middle Eastern people either.

Not to be Islamaphobic. But most of the countries that are predominantly muslim are inhabited by ugly people. I will exclude Somalis and other HOA muslims from this because I think we are good looking. At least in comparison to the rest.
The average muslim(person) from: The Middle East, Pakistan, South East Asia, North Africa is uglier than the average person from a Non Muslim country. You can post pictures of the attractive ones but I am speaking for the majority. They are not noted for their good looks is all I will say.
Why couldn’t we convert atrractive ethnicities, like Latinos and Nordic Europeans to Islam...? Or East Asian women. (Korean, Japanese not big nosed Indonesians and Malays). Or even habeshas. The best looking habeshas are Amharas and Tigrayans and they are not predominantly muslim. The Muslim ethnicities (minus Afars) are less attractive.
Alhamdulilah as a man I have the right to marry a Non-Muslim woman. Although I would prefer a revert. There are slim pickings for attractive women in the Ummah wallahi.

I think you never saw Moroccan girls before.

I do not find East Asian people attractive. Latino people don’t look that different from Middle Eastern people either.
I find a few East Asian women attractivr.
Latino women look like a better version of Middle Eastern women. And then there are Mulattas like Peurto Rican Dominican etc. Mexican is ugly.

I think it's only fair if you showed us your pic and then we can judge whether you are the right messenger for this topic

Are you trying to get with everyone though? Bro is you in your profile? You look Somali or Paupa New Guinean. You can definitely check either of your cultures.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
GJWTDp8Z.jpg

Trending