The Muslim Ummah is ugly.

Walahi are forefathers would be rolling in their graves. “The muslim ummah is not good looking”. Are u not a nin rag:faysalwtf: what a ridiculously point to make
What’s next “the Aryan race is beautiful, why can’t we have blonde hair and blue eyes”. Caadi iska dhig bro. Looks don’t mean shit
No sxb im proud of my dark skin and hair im just making a point.

upload_2019-8-18_10-52-26.png

VixR

Veritas
Looooooool

You're absolutely right. Just look at @R.Kelly hes a community D and he's not even rich, imagine what he would do if he was rich? Smh,

Rich Somali men ain't shit.
@Basra nephew is an extreme version of the halal fuckboy @Halimo-2018 was referring to. 5 ex wives, a’3udubillahi mina shaytan rageem subhanallah 3aza wajall, is he a Somali Adonis, bc what would possess a woman to marry someone who has more than 2 failed marriages, much less 5 :gucciwhat:

You’re actually brainwashed, you either haven’t been around white people or you’re around the good looking ones.
I don’t think all or even most of them are good looking. But when a white woman is beautiful she is extremely beautiful.
White women are less atrractive than Latinas and biracial black women though.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I don’t think all or even most of them are good looking. But when a white woman is beautiful she is extremely beautiful.
White women are less atrractive than Latinas and biracial black women though.
I agree with you on your second statement but in general there aren’t that many good looking people in all ethnicities, most people look average.

Tukraq

VIP
Not to be Islamaphobic. But most of the countries that are predominantly muslim are inhabited by ugly people. I will exclude Somalis and other HOA muslims from this because I think we are good looking. At least in comparison to the rest.
The average muslim(person) from: The Middle East, Pakistan, South East Asia, North Africa is uglier than the average person from a Non Muslim country. You can post pictures of the attractive ones but I am speaking for the majority. They are not noted for their good looks is all I will say.
Why couldn’t we convert atrractive ethnicities, like Latinos and Nordic Europeans to Islam...? Or East Asian women. (Korean, Japanese not big nosed Indonesians and Malays). Or even habeshas. The best looking habeshas are Amharas and Tigrayans and they are not predominantly muslim. The Muslim ethnicities (minus Afars) are less attractive.
Alhamdulilah as a man I have the right to marry a Non-Muslim woman. Although I would prefer a revert. There are slim pickings for attractive women in the Ummah wallahi.
latinos are honestly very ugly lol(dont use the carabeain exuse those arent latinos), east asians are worse wtf and lets be real habeshas arent really a catch either:manny: just searched up nordic women and they were looking pretty average

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
latinas are honestly very ugly lol(dont use the carabeain exuse those arent latinos), east asians are worse wtf and lets be real habeshas arent really a catch either:manny: just searched up nordic women and they were looking pretty average