The Muslim Ummah is ugly.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think the muslim world is absolutely beautiful, just nuur radiating from ppls faces from all the good deeds accumulating. You can be beautiful too, just practice positivity and treat people with the utmost respect and you too will secrete an aura that just captivates people :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
GJWTDp8Z.jpg

I think Faarmaajo is metrosexual. He used Face moisturizer. Face so relaxed and rested.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel dirty for saying it, never saw a Somali oldie that way, but he’s kind of attractive in someone’s dad kind of way.

VixR….u r thirsty if u find this low energy Farmaajo attractive. Do u want me to introduce u to my nephew? he is the black seep of the family. He has a baby mama from 5 different qabil women at least all halaal marriages

VixR

Veritas
VixR….u r thirsty if u find this low energy Farmaajo attractive. Do u want me to introduce u to my nephew? he is the black seep of the family. He has a baby mama from 5 different qabil women at least all halaal marriages
Subhanallah edo, most Somali di.ck is community di.ck, is it.

Walahi are forefathers would be rolling in their graves. “The muslim ummah is not good looking”. Are u not a nin rag:faysalwtf: what a ridiculously point to make
What’s next “the Aryan race is beautiful, why can’t we have blonde hair and blue eyes”. Caadi iska dhig bro. Looks don’t mean shit

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Non Muslims are equally ugly. Especially the whites, I don’t understand why people find them beautiful:gucciwhat: My left butt cheek looks better than most white people.

Trending