The Most Beautiful Somali Guy I Ever Saw

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I will be your first musical guest since I'm more of a soulful crooner, horta where is @ SOULSEARCHING she once made a thread where she asked us to sing in Somali and I just came across my demo tape with a rendition of Ugaaso using an autotune app. I think the world is not ready for this acoustic debacle full of ad-libs, Diddy-esque talking over the track, unsolicited advice and social commentary, dumb R&B singer laughs and even an encore :wow::mjkkk:

I actually got invited onto a podcast a couple of years back for a blog I used to run. I sadly noticed the email like a year later and was like "Welp, no point replying now." and deleted it.

:mjlol:

Looking back I shoulda just replied. She might've rescheduled me for a more recent one.

:meleshame:

:mjlaugh: Thank you. That's quite the compliment. I'm very flattered.

:dead:

@Guled111 believed I was on the verge of whacking him and was considering doing some facial readings of serial killers to examine their eyes. I don't have sanpaku eyes (which are more common among them).

sra8q4prv7i81.png

Sanpaku indho kulaha. Sister out here teaching me things. He a fool, doe. Beesha N1a1a3 don't murder. We pay people to murder for us. We too bougie to dirty our delicate hands meant only for writing.

I actually got invited onto a podcast a couple of years back for a blog I used to run. I sadly noticed the email like a year later and was like "Welp, no point replying now." and deleted it.

Looking back I shoulda just replied. She might've rescheduled me for a more recent one.

Sanpaku indho kulaha. Sister out here teaching me things. He a fool, doe. Beesha N1a1a3 don't murder. We pay people to murder for us. We too bougie to dirty our delicate hands meant only for writing.
Nice, didn't know you had a blog. If the podcast is still running I would try my luck, must be a cool experience to be a guest.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I will be your first musical guest since I'm more of a soulful crooner, horta where is @ SOULSEARCHING she once made a thread where she asked us to sing in Somali and I just came across my demo tape with a rendition of Ugaaso using an autotune app. I think the world is not ready for this acoustic debacle full of ad-libs, Diddy-esque talking over the track, unsolicited advice and social commentary, dumb R&B singer laughs and even an encore :wow::mjkkk:

You'll never know until you try. You could be a one-man-variety show. You'll give Sharma Boy a run for his money.

Since when did you have a blog? What did you write about? If we may ask.

How did you know henchmen were our thing? I believe the idiom was always keep your hands clean and dirty someone else's. :cosbyhmm:

How was it like running a blog?

:mjlaugh: Thank you. That's quite the compliment. I'm very flattered.

:dead:

@Guled111 believed I was on the verge of whacking him and was considering doing some facial readings of serial killers to examine their eyes. I don't have sanpaku eyes (which are more common among them).

sra8q4prv7i81.png
Never say never walaal.
Have you heard the phrase "innocent till proven guilty".

You have eedos with (innocent face) throwing hot water to their husbands.
What makes you different? :mugshotman:

You'll never know until you try. You could be a one-man-variety show. You'll give Sharma Boy a run for his money.

Since when did you have a blog? What did you write about? If we may ask.

How did you know henchmen were our thing? I believe the idiom was always keep your hands clean and dirty someone else's. :cosbyhmm:
This would put my one-trick ponynimo on full :ohno: I could be a phenomenal Jamie to your and Shimbiris's Rogan
Ilaahay cilmi dheer haku siyo awoowe macaan.
Thank you walaal :salute: cimri dheer na ducada ku dar, Ilaahey adi intaas iyo in ka badan ha ku siiyo, aamiin.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Never say never walaal.
Have you heard the phrase "innocent till proven guilty".

You have eedos with (innocent face) throwing hot water to their husbands.
What makes you different? :mugshotman:
I'm highly trustworthy. Scout's honour.

That's not your real voice
Well, it is my voice. As in it came from me (no one else). But that's not how I sound typically when I speak to people. The voice below is another one of my many creations. And I addressed you specifically.

To my dedicated haters. I don't sound like any of those IRL. So if you're trying to come for me you lost! :dead:

This would put my one-trick ponynimo on full :ohno: I could be a phenomenal Jamie to your and Shimbiris's Rogan

Thank you walaal :salute: cimri dheer na ducada ku dar, Ilaahey adi intaas iyo in ka badan ha ku siiyo, aamiin.
:ohhh: How about you do the podcast with @Shimbiris. And I will be a dedicated spectator.
Excited Cheer GIF

Well, it is my voice. As in it came from me (no one else). But that's not how I sound typically when I speak to people. The voice below is another one of my many creations. And I addressed you specifically.

To my dedicated haters. I don't sound like any of those IRL. So if you're trying to come for me you lost! :dead:

:ohhh: How about you do the podcast with @Shimbiris. And I will be a dedicated spectator.
Excited Cheer GIF

:deadpeter::dead:

Excited Cheer GIF
May this guy save me :dabcasar: when am in trouble. He does a lot for the community.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't think so as this feature is found in every ethnicity. I have a preference for double eyelids because I have deep-set eyes with quite a bit of lid real estate which I adore and want to pass on. I only like this trait. And find nothing wrong with that.

I have what you prefer. Please let’s create something together :kanyehmm:

Excited Cheer GIF
So we're back at square one with this masterful ippon-scoring judo throw of yours :meleshame:I will semi-seriously consider it for a another time when I might have an interesting format in mind and worthwhile topics to discuss.

Excited Cheer GIF
You have a vibrant voice, mashallah.

Coming back to good looking somali guy, a girlfriend of mine still holds on to this one from yesteryears. Says she is still yet to see a somali guy to march up.

Attachments

• Photo from _220411_232333.jpg
    Photo from _220411_232333.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 87

Trending

Latest posts