• 10+/10 breaking the scale

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
the way i feel about Kurdish girls is the same way other ajnabi guys feel about somalian girls

just the fact that they are kurdish is a big turn off, i don't care how they look.
the ethnicity has such a masculine vibe to it, all that comes to mind when i heard "kurdish" is pakis engaged in civil war, terrorism and nationalism.
i have kurdish mates so i'm cool and close with some of them but the girls, not too keen on them
you saying that for real or you saying that cos of the kurd girl rejecting somali dudes. Because im pretty sure your tone would have changed if she said "yesssssss"

you saying that for real or you saying that cos of the kurd girl rejecting somali dudes. Because im pretty sure your tone would have changed if she said "yesssssss"
naah wallahi i it would be a big L telling ur mates ur dating a kurdish
they would be like, "aren't kurdish dudes??:ileycry:"

paki looking men is all that come to mind when guys heard kurdish in london :chrisfreshhah:

tell me i'm wrong

I prefer black sheep
images (21).jpeg
L5g5zc7.jpg
images (3).jpeg
3351356_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362.jpeg
B3-x1J4CAAARHmL.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Khaliji women nowadays don’t even look twice at their men they’re Obsessed with white blue eyed American / European men

I forgot that!!!!!
Unfortunately they meow on the social media for pigskinned ajnabi celebs
:mjlaugh:
the main extra cheese lol.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
it is only right the most beautiful girl is a descendant of Aisha bint Abi Bakr. I STAN SAUDI GIRLS:z1banet::it0tdo8:
seriously speaking arab women are now on the same level as latino women, if not much more superior because not only are they are gorgeous but they have noble blood. i was scrolling down her page all day, paying tribute to the beauty:ohhhdamn:.

From her innocent deep as ocean captivatingly stunning symmetrical smiling eyes to her pleasing superb full-bodied cute figure to her classy bright soft straight hair to her dazzling perfect fair skin tone to her bushy delicate full eyebrows to her teasing yet enticing inviting Glossy lips and that nose of hers:lawd:don't get me started

her father looks hideous:dwill:, she must have got the goddess look from her mother :it0tdo8:

GIVE ME A LIKE WARYAA, I GAVE AWAY HER INSTAGRAM. :win:i could have just posted jpg images and deprived u niggas
Thirst away saaxib. dont let these dna freaks shame u.

i can guarantee u she's more good looking than the monster @Knowles

Wait :ayaanswag:are these meant to be competation for the saudi girl?? :pachah1::deadmanny::deadpeter::chrisfreshhah: plz try again
these can even come close.
they look like white girls without the benefits i.e being light

The light skin one with the gold hijab can give her a good run for her money.

If she wasn't wearing hijab, and was wearing tight clothes you'd be salivating like a dog. But alhamdulliah most Somali girls are modest, especially the really pretty ones.

World

VIP
I told you guys before that this is the weirdest creepiest user on this forum. How can you thirst over a hairy Arab Saudi woman nacalaa. She looks decent but that’s after years of plastic surgery and instagram

Tukraq

VIP
bruh she looks pretty basic nothing stands out, average face and no body pretty low for ig when they have these types out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts