Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised to see a Saudi woman not with hijaab, and dressing so scantily
yep yet they imposed this on somalis
Women-in-jilbab.jpg

xalimo power ranges :drakelaugh:

Good. I don't know what else to say. It's like all other communities. We are not controversial like UK and Canada. lol

I got no trouble finding hot xalimos. I'm truly blessed.

Thats why I asked. I don't hear nothing about Norway. Nothing major seems to happen there.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis dont exist in LA apparently theres very tiny somalis in inglewood but i dont believe it. We are all in rubbish MN

Minnesota is considered our home town. Sort of like a country rural place where we grow up and aspire to leave it for the world. Give it another 10 to 20 years, alot of somalis will be found every where in the US. We will scatter around like bees

Thats why I asked. I don't hear nothing about Norway. Nothing major seems to happen there.
That's a relief. I don't want the truth to get out. :wowsweat:

People here are normal, to be honest. I personally don't know how the other diasporas operate, but in Norway, we are all just getting along with other immigrants. We don't have a big divide. I personally have friends from every background and grew up with whites too.

Tukraq

VIP
Minnesota is considered our home town. Sort of like a country rural place where we grow up and aspire to leave it for the world. Give it another 10 to 20 years, alot of somalis will be found every where in the US. We will scatter around like bees
theres already a lot of somalis all over cali its probably are third most populated state lol

Somalis dont exist in LA apparently theres very tiny somalis in inglewood but i dont believe it. We are all in rubbish MN
That must be cool, because nobody knows your people, and pretty lame at the same time.

lool, rubbish? I've always looked at MN like another version of Norway.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That must be cool, because nobody knows your people, and pretty lame at the same time.

lool, rubbish? I've always looked at MN like another version of Norway.
huge somali population more than 80k all wearing tents and behaving like they fresh from dadaab refugee camp cadaans are sick and tired of somalis in mn probably the most hated group.

huge somali population more than 80k all wearing tents and behaving like they fresh from dadaab refugee camp cadaans are sick and tired of somalis in mn probably the most hated group.
That's a huge number.:gucciwhat:

That tent thing, what's up with that? Has dressing like a refugee become the norm in MN? Do you guys create many problems in terms of violence?

Are they all fobs, or are the normal Somalis also wearing tents?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
That's a huge number.:gucciwhat:

That tent thing, what's up with that? Has dressing like a refugee become the norm in MN? Do you guys create many problems in terms of violence?

Are they all fobs, or are the normal Somalis also wearing tents?
not from minnesota been there when i was little long time ago. But they still in 2019 dress like fobs even the ones that arrived in the 90s lol even little girls as young as 3 are wearing the jilbaab go search minnesota schools on yotube and you will at least spot one somali girl dragging her tent in the corridors.

not from minnesota been there when i was little long time ago. But they still in 2019 dress like fobs even the ones that arrived in the 90s lol even little girls as young as 3 are wearing the jilbaab go search minnesota schools on yotube and you will at least spot one somali girl dragging her tent in the corridors.
That place is weird. Culture and trends can be different from place to place. LOOL

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
it is only right the most beautiful girl is a descendant of Aisha bint Abi Bakr. I STAN SAUDI GIRLS:z1banet::it0tdo8:
seriously speaking arab women are now on the same level as latino women, if not much more superior because not only are they are gorgeous but they have noble blood. i was scrolling down her page all day, paying tribute to the beauty:ohhhdamn:.

From her innocent deep as ocean captivatingly stunning symmetrical smiling eyes to her pleasing superb full-bodied cute figure to her classy bright soft straight hair to her dazzling perfect fair skin tone to her bushy delicate full eyebrows to her teasing yet enticing inviting Glossy lips and that nose of hers:lawd:don't get me started

her father looks hideous:dwill:, she must have got the goddess look from her mother :it0tdo8:

GIVE ME A LIKE WARYAA, I GAVE AWAY HER INSTAGRAM. :win:i could have just posted jpg images and deprived u niggas

No Like for you! We need to see cleavage and ass!

Love

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

and they have some islamists with them lmao

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This guy @CanIDimo is a self-hating coon who wants to be an Arab. Absolutely disgusting.
Do the Arab booty clappers have no shame? First they take your culture and now your men?
:susp:

Actually that might be a net bonus :lolbron:
I get it she's beautiful, but being this thirsty is embarrassing.

Plus, you get Somali girls just as pretty, if not more.

I'm starting to think this guy isn't even Somali.

I mean most have a bit of pride and respect for themselves. :nahgirl:
I’m seeing all this negative energy directed at @CanIDimo

But where was this energy when a xalimo openly proposed to a kpop Star in 2019.

CanIDimo has reached a level of thirst that high as some xalimos who praise kpop stars.

Canidimo enjoy urself sxb your not a self hater. Praise who you want

FYI if you ever go back to praising somali women just know there are xalimos our here buying niggas 36k bmws.

Status
Not open for further replies.