Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 10+/10 breaking the scale

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is only right the most beautiful girl is a descendant of Aisha bint Abi Bakr. I STAN SAUDI GIRLS:z1banet::it0tdo8:
seriously speaking arab women are now on the same level as latino women, if not much more superior because not only are they are gorgeous but they have noble blood. i was scrolling down her page all day, paying tribute to the beauty:ohhhdamn:.

From her innocent deep as ocean captivatingly stunning symmetrical smiling eyes to her pleasing superb full-bodied cute figure to her classy bright soft straight hair to her dazzling perfect fair skin tone to her bushy delicate full eyebrows to her teasing yet enticing inviting Glossy lips and that nose of hers:lawd:don't get me started

her father looks hideous:dwill:, she must have got the goddess look from her mother :it0tdo8:

GIVE ME A LIKE WARYAA, I GAVE AWAY HER INSTAGRAM. :win:i could have just posted jpg images and deprived u niggas

Last edited:
i think she is fluent in english as well as the language of the deen arabic with the right saudi dialect:yousmart:, seems to have grew up in america
and she definitely from an oil rich family(i did some research and it seems she has links to the noble saud family, maternally ) at first i thought here family political refugees but she seems to be pro MBS like me:salute:

What is up with the cross. Is she a Christian?
it's not a cross my guy
that looks nothing like the christian cross
71fYYSjHsqL._UY535_.jpg

one similar to hers
PlusNecklace_800x.jpg
Yellow-Gold-Cross.jpg

Last edited:
she is obviously a muslim, not only is she muslim, she descendants of Quraysh the best of muslims, she comes from the ansar.
Muslim Queen. she is even more beautiful in hijabi.

Allah had the men of the ummah in mind when he creating this one.
ya allah we are not worthy of your greatness. the most gracious the most merciful
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry if i tagged you twice, won't happen again

Last edited:
Allah had the men of the ummah in mind when he creating this one.
ya allah we are not worthy of your greatness. the most gracious the most merciful

sorry if i tagged you twice, won't happen again

How can you forget me?

She's ugly compared to this witch:View attachment 62972
nah are you serious :ileycry:
the only good thing this one got is the eye color and i'm not even that big on eye color, for me it's the design of the eyes, the width,innocence and noor to it.
her lips are below basic compared to this fine saudi girl, saudi chick has full thick pinky lips.

she is a 6.8/10 to me while are saudi girl is 10+/10.

Plastic Surgery procedures :drakewtf:is like drinking water here in khaleeji countries
I saw her
In real life she's so short.

Plastic Surgery procedures :drakewtf:is like drinking water here in khaleeji countries
I saw her
In real life she's so short.
naah that aint it bruh :ohlord: go scroll down, you will see images of her when she was a young child and she looks the same, just a younger version of herself, she just matured:camby:

Saudis, Yemenis and Somalis have similar facial features and hair. They all look so much better without wearing any head covering.
Are you okey in the head:gucciwhat:
somali girls and saudi girls look the same :faysalwtf:

you will not find a somali girl who looks like the saudi chick:francis:
it's impossible
yes you will find yemeni ones since they are both arab

this is what the best of somali girls look like
5176750-6291689-image-a-65_1539889908491.jpg
this-somalian-spice-might-be-the-secret-to-looking-25-forever-2192812.700x0c.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Are you okey in the head:gucciwhat:
somali girls and saudi girls look the same :faysalwtf:

you will not find a somali girl who looks like the saudi chick:francis:
it's impossible
yes you will find yemeni ones since they are both arab

this is what the best of somali girls look like
5176750-6291689-image-a-65_1539889908491.jpg
this-somalian-spice-might-be-the-secret-to-looking-25-forever-2192812.700x0c.jpg
These two girls are hot imo

Status
Not open for further replies.