• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
lightskin african Americans look the best lowkey
plus I heard a geeljire was clapping the first one:yacadiim:

:salute::salute::salute: good job to that brother!
Dark skinned somali girls are cute, but i don't find that "cute" for African american girls :lolbron:

This is embarrassing. Arab girls don’t rate dark men but here you’re cooning for them.
:snoop:
The one thing I can say is that ayrab men are extremely thirsty. They’ll line up at the sides of the masjid and stare at women like vultures. And when I meet them at other people’s houses and they hear my name, they immediately know I’m Muslim and try talking to me when I’m only there to smoke a j with my friends and others, like both of us being Muslim gives them a way in.
:stopit:

the way i feel about Kurdish girls is the same way other ajnabi guys feel about somalian girls

just the fact that they are kurdish is a big turn off, i don't care how they look.
the ethnicity has such a masculine vibe to it, all that comes to mind when i heard "kurdish" is pakis engaged in civil war, terrorism and nationalism.
i have kurdish mates so i'm cool and close with some of them but the girls, not too keen on them
Ajnabi men love Somali girls. Where did you hear that from?
:ulyin:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is embarrassing. Arab girls don’t rate dark men but here you’re cooning for them.
:snoop:
The one thing I can say is that ayrab men are extremely thirsty. They’ll line up at the sides of the masjid and stare at women like vultures. And when I meet them at other people’s houses and they hear my name, they immediately know I’m Muslim and try talking to me when I’m only there to smoke a j with my friends and others, like both of us being Muslim gives them a way in.
:stopit:

Don't take this guy serious. I hate it when he tags me in his thirst trap threads. It's really annoying.

But I have to stop you right there. Arabs view Somalis as Afro-Arabs. They never view them as blacks and an Arab man would give up his daughter to a Somali man over South Asian man or Chinese. It explains why marriages between Somali men and Arab women are very common, not that I support it. I mean I've had Arabs in the past talking to me in Arabic which triggered me but you get my point.

i think she is fluent in english as well as the language of the deen arabic with the right saudi dialect:yousmart:, seems to have grew up in america
and she definitely from an oil rich family(i did some research and it seems she has links to the noble saud family, maternally ) at first i thought here family political refugees but she seems to be pro MBS like me:salute:

She looks good but.....this is kinda creepy ngl

You even researched her lineage :drakelaugh:

When you planning on proposing:sass1:

Dont forget to invite me to the wedding :win:

Don't take this guy serious. I hate it when he tags me in his thirst trap threads. It's pretty annoying.

But I have to stop you right there. Arabs view Somalis as Afro-Arabs. They never view them as blacks and an Arab man would give up his daughter to a Somali man over South Asian man or Chinese. It explains why marriages between Somali men and Arab women are very common, not that I support it. I mean I've had Arabs in the past talking to me in Arabic which triggered me but you get my point.
Yeah, they do view us as like the Sudanese, as Afro-Arabs. They get surprised when I tell them we don’t speak Arabic in Somalia.
:hmm:
And I’m fine with Somali men marrying Arab women (which I’ve heard of in my family/friend circle) and even thirsting over them, but @CanIDimo trolls us by insulting Xalimos all the time and it’s really annoying at this point.
:kodaksmiley:
If he doesn’t like Somali women, all the power to him, but we’re not bothered with Faraaxs out-marrying. When he insults our features which he most likely has himself, that’s when we get annoyed.
:kanyeshrug:

She is completely average in LA. Where does he live that this is considered 10/10?
The guys seem sheltered. I have even seen better-looking xalimos. I saw a few crazy looking ones in x-max and new years. The op would choose to be an Arab dog for that?

LA seems like a good place full of hot chicks and interesting people. Wouldn't moving to MN be a substantial downgrade? MN probably have nice xalimos though, considering the high concentration of the Somali populace there.

The guys seem sheltered. I have even seen better-looking xalimos. I saw a few crazy looking ones in x-max and new years. The op would become an Arab dog for that?

LA seems like a good place full of hot chicks and interesting people. Wouldn't moving to MN be a substantial downgrade? MN probably have nice xalimos though, considering the high concentration of the Somali populace there.
I honestly can't wait to be around Somali people, so it's not a down-grade in my opinion. You'll find pretty ajnabi girls in LA, but I hope to see some beautiful Xalimos in MN. But all I saw where fobs and habaryars in jilbabs the last time I visited. I was wondering where all the American Somalis were.
:cosbyhmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it is only right the most beautiful girl is a descendant of Aisha bint Abi Bakr. I STAN SAUDI GIRLS:z1banet::it0tdo8:
seriously speaking arab women are now on the same level as latino women, if not much more superior because not only are they are gorgeous but they have noble blood. i was scrolling down her page all day, paying tribute to the beauty:ohhhdamn:.

From her innocent deep as ocean captivatingly stunning symmetrical smiling eyes to her pleasing superb full-bodied cute figure to her classy bright soft straight hair to her dazzling perfect fair skin tone to her bushy delicate full eyebrows to her teasing yet enticing inviting Glossy lips and that nose of hers:lawd:don't get me started

her father looks hideous:dwill:, she must have got the goddess look from her mother :it0tdo8:

GIVE ME A LIKE WARYAA, I GAVE AWAY HER INSTAGRAM. :win:i could have just posted jpg images and deprived u niggas

What is Sociology degree worth in Saudi Arabia???? Good luck with being a house wife .

What is Sociology degree worth in Saudi Arabia???? Good luck with being a house wife .
WHY ARE YOU HATI..:kodaksmiley:ACTUALLY:damn::mjlol::dead::deadmanny:

look though inshallah she will be my house wife when i decide to get of forum and cash in that billion puntland oil cheque :westbrookswag:
i will settle in saudi arabia with her, THE BLESSED LAND:ahh:

I honestly can't wait to be around Somali people, so it's not a down-grade in my opinion. You'll find pretty ajnabi girls in LA, but I hope to see some beautiful Xalimos in MN. But all I saw where fobs and habaryars in jilbabs the last time I visited. I was wondering where all the American Somalis were.
:cosbyhmm:
Damn. Fobs, and habaryars in jilbabs? That's a real community.:mjlaugh:

LA for me represents business prospects and Kendrick Lamar. LA's where it's at.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
WHY ARE YOU HATI..:kodaksmiley:ACTUALLY:damn::mjlol::dead::deadmanny:

look though inshallah she will be my house wife when i decide to get of forum and cash in that billion puntland oil cheque :westbrookswag:
i will settle in saudi arabia with her, THE BLESSED LAND:ahh:

I was surprised to see a Saudi woman not with hijaab, and dressing so scantily

Status
Not open for further replies.