VIP
Are you okey in the head:gucciwhat:
somali girls and saudi girls look the same :faysalwtf:

you will not find a somali girl who looks like the saudi chick:francis:
it's impossible
yes you will find yemeni ones since they are both arab

this is what the best of somali girls look like
5176750-6291689-image-a-65_1539889908491.jpg
this-somalian-spice-might-be-the-secret-to-looking-25-forever-2192812.700x0c.jpg
What the hell are those witches saxib:faysalwtf:that traumatised me buck tooth xaarlimos

It's an offence to the carab babe's to even speak of them

Muji

VIP
Reading your description of her made me cringe

It doesn’t matter who you find attractive. The question is do they find Somali attractive? And the answer is no!

naah that aint it bruh :ohlord: go scroll down, you will see images of her when she was a young child and she looks the same, just a younger version of herself, she just matured:camby:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loooooool
She don't even know that you exist akhi
Least but no last you're a [خروف اسود] to her a chimp n*gger 3beed :chrisfreshhah::dead: يا خروووووف

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This guy @CanIDimo is a self-hating coon who wants to be an Arab. Absolutely disgusting.

His stature is Napoleanic so he'll blend in swimmingly.

Jokes aside, the kid is most certainly a troll whose sole purpose is to appear thirsty and make everyone look bad. His threads are bipolar, to say the least. One minute he's praising Somali love, next second he wears a dashiki, there isn't a dedication thread he hasn't made about some female be they Scandinavian or Columbian.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
His stature is Napoleanic so he'll blend in swimmingly.

Jokes aside, the kid is most certainly a troll whose sole purpose to appear thirsty and make everyone look bad. His threads are bipolar, to say the least. One minute he's praising Somali love, next second he wears a dashiki, there isn't a dedication thread he hasn't made about some female be they Scandinavian or Columbian.

I have a theory that he is Ione

Meh shes alright , I'm being too nice when I rate her 7/10 .:manny:
Arabs ain't shit ,
I've seen reer xamari cad cads that look better then her irl back in xamar .

it is only right the most beautiful girl is a descendant of Aisha bint Abi Bakr. I STAN SAUDI GIRLS:z1banet::it0tdo8:
seriously speaking arab women are now on the same level as latino women, if not much more superior because not only are they are gorgeous but they have noble blood. i was scrolling down her page all day, paying tribute to the beauty:ohhhdamn:.

From her innocent deep as ocean captivatingly stunning symmetrical smiling eyes to her pleasing superb full-bodied cute figure to her classy bright soft straight hair to her dazzling perfect fair skin tone to her bushy delicate full eyebrows to her teasing yet enticing inviting Glossy lips and that nose of hers:lawd:don't get me started

her father looks hideous:dwill:, she must have got the goddess look from her mother :it0tdo8:

GIVE ME A LIKE WARYAA, I GAVE AWAY HER INSTAGRAM. :win:i could have just posted jpg images and deprived u niggas

Do the Arab booty clappers have no shame? First they take your culture and now your men?
:susp:

Actually that might be a net bonus :lolbron:

I get it she's beautiful, but being this thirsty is embarrassing.

Plus, you get Somali girls just as pretty, if not more.

I'm starting to think this guy isn't even Somali.

I mean most have a bit of pride and respect for themselves. :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending