Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
upload_2018-12-16_4-18-27.png

You've gotta love SSpot!

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Even If I was that guy, I'll will ask out a million beautiful woman, rejection is to be expected

:banderas:

All I need is to score just one of them

Even I was that guy I will ask out a million beautiful woman rejection is to be expected

Women dont get this....its a numbers game. Rejection for a real man means nothing. You call her ugly hoe and keep it moving. Women on the other hand take it to heart and get depressed. Pussy is pussy.....if you hit on 30 chicks and 1 falls for it......you are winning. Thats new chick every month

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even If I was that guy, I'll will ask out a million beautiful woman, rejection is to be expected

:gaasdrink: Tell us about your tales (failures + successes).

Women dont get this....its a numbers game. Rejection for a real man means nothing. You call her ugly hoe and keep it moving. Women on the other hand take it to heart and get depressed. Pussy is pussy.....if you hit on 30 chicks and 1 falls for it......you are winning. Thats new chick every month

:farmajoyaab: Wow, how frequently do you men do this?

:gaasdrink: Tell us about your tales (failures + successes).

:farmajoyaab: Wow, how frequently do you men do this?
Lets just say I make moves on so many girls. 95% failure rate. But I dont waste time 2-3 mins is all I need to make a decision. Tbh a lot of them play hard to get...but if you gonna play this game, you cant waste time on a maybe. After 3 mins if she dont agree to a date....bounce. Guys who get a lot of girls also get a lot of rejections. Means nothing. After years of dealing with women I came to conclussion they are all the same. Pain in the butt

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lets just say I make moves on so many girls. 95% failure rate. But I dont waste time 2-3 mins is all I need to make a decision. Tbh a lot of them play hard to get...but if you gonna play this game, you cant waste time on a maybe. After 3 mins if she dont agree to a date....bounce. Guys who get a lot of girls also get a lot of rejections. Means nothing. After years of dealing with women I came to conclussion they are all the same. Pain in the butt

:siilaanyosmile:You've just put yourself out there too much, hence the feeling of pain. Don't blame women.

You assumed felon before you thought Barrister/Attorney. :wtf:
If you go to court house and see a black man in suit then 9/10 he is a criminal. Are we gonna lie to each other now? I pass birmingham crown court everyday and i see well dressee blacks everyday. They aint all lawyers lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you go to court house and see a black man in suit then 9/10 he is a criminal. Are we gonna lie to each other now? I pass birmingham crown court everyday and i see well dressee blacks everyday. They aint all lawyers lol

It's not about being all Lawyers. It just you're assuming the worst. FYI the guy is Somali.

No, I obviously meant she is opting for his criminal client

:gucciwhat:

:farmajoyaab:Interesting, so when you can't insult appearance you take a crack at the character of said female and assume she's made miserable life choices.:dabcasar: When the truth is she could pull the Abdi with 6 figures. Don't try to take Xalimos down a peg.:ufdup:

:farmajoyaab:Interesting, so when you can't insult appearance you take a crack at the character of said female and assume she's made miserable life choices.:dabcasar: When the truth is she could pull the Abdi with 6 figures. Don't try to take Xalimos down a peg.:ufdup:

First of all, since when do I insult Xalimos appearances? You must have me confused again. I'm a gentlemen

:mjpls:

Don't try to take Xalimos down a peg.:ufdup:

Bi'ithnillah I shall take them down several. It is my destined duty as the avatar

:fittytousand:

Muji

VIP
Lol what an amazing thread

I have rejected so many Somalian men that I’ve lost track

I don’t even pretend I have a boyfriend anymore

It’s a straight up no. without offending anyone Why are Somali men so unattractive?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wow you abdis hate on yourselves aswell how sad

:ftw9nwa: It's kind of entertaining. They remind me of my hooyo; never truly allowing me to get big headed. She usually complains about my thinness and says that I look like Qumayo haji qarali uu liqdex.

@sophisticate look what you did

What have I done? Enlighten me.

First of all, since when do I insult Xalimos appearances? You must have me confused again. I'm a gentlemen

:mjpls:

Bi'ithnillah I shall take them down several. It is my destined duty as the avatar

:fittytousand:

That sounds mischevious. Are you trying to break their morale so that you may pick up the pieces?:gaasdrink: I see you.

Lol what an amazing thread

I have rejected so many Somalian men that I’ve lost track

I don’t even pretend I have a boyfriend anymore

It’s a straight up no. without offending anyone Why are Somali men so unattractive?
Because we were shaped in somali woman wumb

Wow you abdis hate on yourselves aswell how sad
Its being honest though. If I seea black guy outside court in a suit Im thinking he dressed up to impress the judge. I include somalis there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending