Is There Any Scholar That Can Match The Legacy Of Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah?

—Hāfidh of the Qur'an ,memorised
60,000 hadīths ,learnt Aqeedah and hanbali fiqh by age of 7.
-Started giving Duroos to students older than him at age of 8.
-Started giving Khutba by age of 17.
-Became Mufti of Damascus by age of 22.
-Was able to memorise 3-4 books a day.
-Used to write books in few days which other 'Ulama used to take longer period (Ibn al-Qayyim mentions).
-Authored over 900 books (some went upto 70 volumes).
-Was imprisoned several times.
-Wrote 300 books in prison only with memory alone and without any references.
-Used to provide a detailed answers when he was asked any question.
-Waged Jihad against the Mongols who invaded Muslim lands
-Used to be forefront in the battlefield and rode horses bravely
-Used to motivate people to fight bravely for Sake of Allah in the battlefield and used to give them short lectures until the enemies approach them.
-Died in Prison due to illness and left behind him an unrepayable legacy.
-Around 5,00,000 people attended his funeral.
May Allah Have Mercy upon him and Grant him a high status in Jannah.
He truly deserves the title Shaykh ul Islam. May Allah Have Mercy upon him

how can such a man be revered?
Have you read his works and the students he taught that became great scholars in Hadith science and in the tafseer ? No one from the deviant sects to this day were able to produce a single volume of a book to refute what the shaykh ul Islam said about them in his books

You're dumb jahil who rejects the Sunnah as Ibn Taymiyya may Allah bless his soul defended and popularized the true aqeedah of 4 Imams and the Salaf as Saleh
What Aqeedah is this? The blasphemous one where Allah s.w.t is a physical being who sits on the Kursi such that it creaks? Or the one where He is simultaneously above the Kursi and yet descends to the lowest heaven every last 1/3 of the night? Wal iyadubillah

As I have said before, it is an honour for me to be called jahil by you. It means I am clear of filthy blasphemous beliefs and adhere to the Qur'an and Sunnah for I have affirmed what is in them and left the meaning for Allah WHILST NEGATING WHAT IS NOT BEFITTING FOR HIM. Our Aqeedah is in the Qur'an it is summarised by Surah Ikhlas. The ones who have given attributes of CREATED THINGS to the CREATOR is you and people like you.

There is not much difference between what the Mujassima say and what the Christians and Jews do. The Mujassima don't claim that Allah has a son but they affirm as Christians do that He has a physical body, a location and other attributes of contingent created things wal iyadubillah.

You though, have gaping holes in this 'Aqeedah'- the inconsistencies of which are why there is more atheism in every land that has experienced the misfortune of being exposed to it.

The 'Ash'ari and Maturidis you hate so much only developed as theological schools TO DEFEND our theology from the claims of Mujassima who refused to submit knowledge of the meanings of unclear verses and interpreted them in unfitting ways and non Muslims including atheist philosophers. The default position was the Athari school and doing tafwidh.

Last edited:
What Aqeedah is this? The blasphemous one where Allah s.w.t is a physical being who sits on the Kursi such that it creaks? Or the one where He is simultaneously above the Kursi and yet descends to the lowest heaven every last 1/3 of the night? Wal iyadubillah

As I have said before, it is an honour for me to be called jahil by you. It means I am clear of filthy blasphemous beliefs and adhere to the Qur'an and Sunnah for I have affirmed what is in them and left the meaning for Allah WHILST NEGATING WHAT IS NOT BEFITTING FOR HIM. Our Aqeedah is in the Qur'an it is summarised by Surah Ikhlas. The ones who have given attributes of CREATED THINGS to the CREATOR is you and people like you.

There is not much difference between what the Mujassima say and what the Christians and Jews do. The Mujassima don't claim that Allah has a son but they affirm as Christians do that He has a physical body, a location and other attributes of contingent created things wal iyadubillah.

You though, have gaping holes in this 'Aqeedah'- the inconsistencies of which are why there is more atheism in every land that has experienced the misfortune of being exposed to it.

The 'Ash'ari and Maturidis you hate so much only developed as theological schools TO DEFEND our theology from the claims of Mujassima who refused to submit knowledge of the meanings of unclear verses and interpreted them in unfitting ways and non Muslims including atheist philosophers. The default position was the Athari school and doing tafwidh.
You're Jahmyy zandeeq liar as you deny what Allah swt given attributes this what Imam Abu Hanfia said of the likes of you:

قال أبو حنيفة: من قال: لا أعرف ربي في السماء أو في الأرض فقد كفر، وكذا من قال: إنه على العرش ولا أدري العرش أفي السماء أو في الأرض؟ والله تعالى يُدْعى من أعلى لا من أسفل ".

Whoever says: I do not know my Lord in heaven or on earth has disbelieved, and the same applies to whoever says: He is on the Throne and I do not know whether the Throne is in heaven or on earth? God Almighty is called from above, not from below.”

That's the Hukum the Imam has given to the likes of you and alhamdulilah I don't deny Allah's attributes nor do I talk or discuss about I just affirm it as the Salah has told us

Malik bin Anas, may God have mercy on him, was asked about the Almighty’s saying: {The Most Gracious is established above the Throne. } [Taha:5], How was he leveled? He said: Istiwaa is not unknown, the how is not reasonable, belief in it is obligatory, and asking about it is an innovation.

You're Jahmyy zandeeq liar as you deny what Allah swt given attributes this what Imam Abu Hanfia said of the likes of you:

قال أبو حنيفة: من قال: لا أعرف ربي في السماء أو في الأرض فقد كفر، وكذا من قال: إنه على العرش ولا أدري العرش أفي السماء أو في الأرض؟ والله تعالى يُدْعى من أعلى لا من أسفل ".

Whoever says: I do not know my Lord in heaven or on earth has disbelieved, and the same applies to whoever says: He is on the Throne and I do not know whether the Throne is in heaven or on earth? God Almighty is called from above, not from below.”

That's the Hukum the Imam has given to the likes of you and alhamdulilah I don't deny Allah's attributes nor do I talk or discuss about I just affirm it as the Salah has told us

Malik bin Anas, may God have mercy on him, was asked about the Almighty’s saying: {The Most Gracious is established above the Throne. } [Taha:5], How was he leveled? He said: Istiwaa is not unknown, the how is not reasonable, belief in it is obligatory, and asking about it is an innovation.
This is very profitable keep slandering me and giving me your good deeds. Again it is an honour to be called such because I'm not a mujassim

World

VIP
i don’t personally think ibn taymiyyah would condone modern terrorists groups

but they get their justification from his takfir on Mongols who reverted to islam but didn’t rule by shariah, and say that Muslim rulers who don’t rule by the shariah are the same.

So what’s the solution? As long as these books exist then modern day extremists cant get wiped. I don’t even condemn his takfir even tho i think they were muslim, it was necessary but now you got people centuries later who see political takfir for the sake of humanity, preservation of lives, benefit of muslims and use it as ideology to commit evil. When u got hitler on ur door proclaiming islam trying to exterminate you, that’s the only time it should be used but these low iq terrorists don’t understand that it’s political not religious.

Only the followers of Ibn Abdulwahab praise Ibn Taymiyya and consider him a great scholar.
It's hilarious but tragic that out of maybe a list of ten people, you've got a conclusive list of all the people they consider to be a shaykh. Ahlus Sunnah, on the other hand has more than 1453 years spread across 6 continents of countless 100,000s if not more of scholars with all their chains in a vast intellectual heritage

This is very profitable keep slandering me and giving me your good deeds. Again it is an honour to be called such because I'm not a mujassim
You are deviant liar zindeeq after all the evidence I have given you you still maintain your views that goes against the Sunnah of the prophet عليه افضل السلام and the Quran the word of Allah عز وجل

You are deviant liar zindeeq after all the evidence I have given you you still maintain your views that goes against the Sunnah of the prophet عليه افضل السلام and the Quran the word of Allah عز وجل
You are generous sxb more good deeds for me for free. I see you gave up on actual discussion because you were unable to answer any of the basic questions.

I didn’t expect you to be like this. You are a lost and misguided farax.
:mjpls:
I’m misguided for following the quran and sunnah with the understanding of the 3 best generations?

Aqeedah is the most important thing. Why should I add innovation and bidah (sufism) and philosophy (ashari) to my beliefs?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m misguided for following the quran and sunnah with the understanding of the 3 best generations?

Aqeedah is the most important thing. Why should I add innovation and bidah (sufism) and philosophy (ashari) to my beliefs?
Bidah this and that. If you say so akhi.
:mjpls::francis:

Trending

Latest posts