The Link between Single mothers and promiscuous daughters

You come with some sort of sob story that appeals to emotion rather than facts, maybe some were domestically abused and those rightfully deserved to be sympathized with. We are talking about the minority of bad apples that is unfortunately turning into a majority if things don't change, the same ones who are not only the architects of their own marriage's destruction but contribute to the destruction of others.

Nacala shaydhan ku yeel, you talk about naxariis when the bila naxariis is from your ilk :mjlol:

I think you're the one without naxariis. But life Will humble you down. :siilaanyolaugh:.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Elon musk watches anime Too. After working hard we love watching things that don't require much intelligence. Like reading what you write ? :mjlol:
Another weeboo loving Korean obsessed folks, this is who they look up to. The scumbag Elon Musk who wants to control our brains with Neurolink threads in our brains.

Low IQ folks fall for every trap:mjlol:

Another weeboo loving Korean obsessed folks, this is who they look up to. The scumbag Elon Musk who wants to control our brains with Neurolink threads in our brains.

Low IQ folks fall for every trap:mjlol:

Are you really comparing your IQ to Elon musk ? Man has invented paypal. Works 100 hours a week.
A Somali Elon musk would be amazing for the homeland. Maybe when y'all done with trashing women you can start working on important things.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Are you really comparing your IQ to Elon musk ? Man has invented paypal. Works 100 hours a week.
A Somali Elon musk would be amazing for the homeland. Maybe when y'all done with trashing women you can start working on important things.
@Inquisitive_

I rest my case.

giphy.gif

Elon Musk is an exploitative, anti-union, credit stealing, egomaniacal man-child. Stop glorifying him!

Lmao bunch'a angry virgins finding solace in the red pill videos of a 51 year old.

"As soon as hooyo finds me a cousin wife and I get a daughter I won't let her become like those hoes that denied me long ago:mad::mad::mad::mad:»

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I hope to never meet some of you in person.
Lmao bunch'a angry virgins finding solace in the red pill videos of a 51 year old.

"As soon as hooyo finds me a cousin wife and I get a daughter I won't let her become like those hoes that denied me long ago:mad::mad::mad::mad:»

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Even promiscuous men don't hate women/bash them, they're too busy living their sinful lives. So all these "I get women/hoes" talk is nonsense.

It's the ones who feel scorned or denied who turn into angry incels.

They need:

A DAMN JOB
Therapy/Qur'aan saar
Hot showers
Fresh air.

Trending