The Link between Single mothers and promiscuous daughters

You're absolutely bang on. A single parent household with just the mom, is the worst thing that could happen with children. The girls most likely become dirty dh1los, that will jump on any and all dicks, and the boys, either battyboys or drug dealing gang members. It's very rare, to find a child who grew up in a single parent household to come out right.
Single parent household = not enough balance between Mom and Dad + no male figure to see how a man should treat women + the western Somali way of copying the lowest gaalo (s etc) :francis: @TekNiKo

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Somali women don't even seek child support, let alone deny Somali men access to their children.

If a man loves his children and is a respectable Muslim man, he would rather die than let his children be neglected.

You will never see a Somali couple fighting over custody of their children . Most women are left alone raising their children while the “father “ moves on to the next woman and starts a new family or goes back to Africa to marry a 20 year old.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I hope to never meet some of you in person.

Even promiscuous men don't hate women/bash them, they're too busy living their sinful lives. So all these "I get women/hoes" talk is nonsense.

It's the ones who feel scorned or denied who turn into angry incels.

They need:

A DAMN JOB
Therapy/Qur'aan saar
Hot showers
Fresh air.
I tried all that and still hate women
Any suggestions
:francis:

Single parent household = not enough balance between Mom and Dad + no male figure to see how a man should treat women + the western Somali way of copying the lowest gaalo (s etc) :francis: @TekNiKo

Don't forget criminal or incel sons who don't know how to treat/respect women.

Therefore, it is up to the divorced parents to figure out how to raise children instead of abandoning the woman and the children.

If a man is a burden yes the woman will divorce..
This is the language and attitude of homewreckers.

There is no marriage that is free of burdens, you will always find several personality quirks about your spouse you don't like but as per prophetic sunnah we overlook and focus on there good characteristic and traits.

Those same characteristics and personality traits you married the person for in the first place at your own volition, dating them for years without parental guidance, oversight or supervision.

The fact that you will never find a single one of these single mothers take an ounce of responsibility for the destruction of there household and by extension our communities, is enough to tell you how foul and toxic they really are.

I am fortunate enough unlike you to hear both sides of the story and in many cases I know both sides already, it's normal for many of these women to make false absurd claims of 'abuse', it's just the nature of a scorned female.

For you to take these things on face value without even knowing the other side of the story, tells me how gullible you really are, but then again, your that same potential homewrecker that stated you would divorce if there is a "burden" as if marriages are burdenless bonds of perfection.

@Inquisitive_

People have the right to ask for a divorce, a man has the right to do so and a woman has the right to do so, that's why it's Halal.

Do you believe a man is absolved of parental duties following a divorce? Regardless of who asked/did not ask for it?

Why punish innocent children because a woman is sick of a husband or a man is sick of his wife?

This is the language and attitude of homewreckers.

There is no marriage that is free of burdens, you will always find several personality quirks about your spouse you don't like but as per prophetic sunnah we overlook and focus on there good characteristic and traits.

Those same characteristics and personality traits you married the person for in the first place at your own volition, dating them for years without parental guidance, oversight or supervision.

The fact that you will never find a single one of these single mothers take an ounce of responsibility for the destruction of there household and by extension our communities, is enough to tell you how foul and toxic they really are.

I am fortunate enough unlike you to hear both sides of the story and in many cases I know both sides already, it's normal for many of these women to make false absurd claims of 'abuse', it's just the nature of a scorned female.

For you to take these things on face value without even knowing the other side of the story, tells me how gullible you really are, but then again, your that same potential homewrecker that stated you would divorce if there is a "burden" as if marriages are burdenless bonds of perfection.

You're old story. Go see a therapist.

@Inquisitive_

People have the right to ask for a divorce, a man has the right to do so and a woman has the right to do so, that's why it's Halal.
It's halal but it's the most disliked thing, the devil is most pleased when it happens, more so then any other heinous crimes as the hadith tells us.

It's the epitome of selfishness and betrayal to knowingly destroy the future of your children, emotionally, psychologically, spiritually and physically
Do you believe a man is absolved of parental duties following a divorce? Regardless of who asked/did not ask for it?
No! but I know what many of them had to go through.

I sat through many cases were the father was barred from his children and on the verge of loosing his mind until his family stepped in and saved him (paying for his ticket back home to start again so he can forget)

Others who weren't as lucky and languished in marfishes, the Somali equivalent of a pub having lost there minds.

Why punish innocent children because a woman is sick of a husband or a man is sick of his wife?
Divorce is punishment for the children, I don't know why you see it as two different things, regardless if the divorce is amicable or not.

The child has a right to both biological parents being present in the same household getting along.

The attitude of "until death we depart" is only visible in our males not our females in the diaspora.

I have seen countless of divorces were the male was begging and the female didn't care one bit, even-tough all the issues she raised are all petty and minor.

How about sperm donors who sit in coffee shops all day and their bum, drug selling sons?
You seem to have a lot of hate for Somali fathers. Is it because you crave attention from your father or that you didn't have your father in your life.

@TekNiKo @Yonis @Inquisitive_

Take a look at this old fella.....

Literally, his daughter is there, shaking her booty to thousands of men all over the world, and there he is joining in.......shame.
The amount of simps are growing. His daughter was about to "twerk" and he joins in the dad probably his wife steps on his balls, he most likely is a beta Male provider only exists for financial support.

I don't know i just do :meleshame:

One day you will fall in love and it Will cure you from your hatred. Trust me.
BasicOldConey-size_restricted.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you finally got a chance to divorce a terrible partner, not get shamed for it and no receive threat of violence. It makes sense to do so. I don't get why some guys here don't see all the terrible Somali men cuz there is a lot of them out there

Trending