The Link between Single mothers and promiscuous daughters

:heh: somalis have luxurious weddings every other day, yet they divorce every other week. What kinda simps pays 15 k for wedding and mehr just divorce in a year.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My father had a completely different approach. He viewed these women more as lost souls than 's'. The example he used was that of the slippery slope of one vice leads to another. And how a lack of self-control is life-ruining. Hence, it's easier to just stay away. The absence of the father doesn't ensure the girl will engage in sexual risk-taking, it just means she is more likely to relative to those from two-parent homes. He also makes no mention of what single mothers could do to encourage healthier sexual decision making such as trying to curb the influences of drugs and alcohol use, peer associations and the media through engaging in mentorship programs, involvement in extracurricular activities, reinforcing, dialoguing with children about social media content and entertainment, obedience to the faith and espousing family values in support of sexual conservatism not merely in idle talk but in action.

Also, emotionally unavailable fathers can also pose a problem. Do you ever see them talk to their children, let alone about something as critical as male and female relations? Methinks not.

It's unfortunate but girls that are most susceptible to sex trafficking are also from unstable/abusive homes.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
How about sperm donors who sit in coffee shops all day and their bum, drug selling sons?
since when are drug dealers bums?
1*rYuOXonbkcOAM-SXIvecPg.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My father had a completely different approach. He viewed these women more as lost souls than 's'. The example he used was that of the slippery slope of one vice leads to another. And how a lack of self-control is life-ruining. Hence, it's easier to just stay away. The absence of the father doesn't ensure the girl will engage in sexual risk-taking, it just means she is more likely to relative to those from two-parent homes. He also makes no mention of what single mothers could do to encourage healthier sexual decision making such as trying to curb the influences of drugs and alcohol use, peer associations and the media through engaging in mentorship programs, involvement in extracurricular activities, reinforcing, dialoguing with children about social media content and entertainment, obedience to the faith and espousing family values in support of sexual conservatism not merely in idle talk but in action.

Also, emotionally unavailable fathers can also pose a problem. Do you ever see them talk to their children, let alone about something as critical as male and female relations? Methinks not.

It's unfortunate but girls that are most susceptible to sex trafficking are also from unstable/abusive homes.
I agree with all your parents and there probably isn't a cure/solution for the single mother excepet a fatherly presence (maybe step dad?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I agree with all your parents and there probably isn't a cure/solution for the single mother excepet a fatherly presence (maybe step dad?

You are right in that there will never be a substitute but I guess a strong male presence could help. Especially if there is the present and involved grandfather or brother(s) of the woman.

Lots of stories about step dads molesting their step daughters that's why some women would rather stay alone after hearing about it. I think we shouldn't judge. I know single mothers who have the most disciplined kids. And families with imam father who raised s.

World

VIP
I think that culture is the main thing that prevents or encourages promiscuity.

Parents don’t have as much control anymore.

So if you don’t want to raise a promiscuous daughter then either don’t have kids, or leave the west.

Last edited:
I think that culture is the main thing that preventable or encourages promiscuity.

Parents don’t have as much control anymore.

So if you don’t want to raise a promiscuous daughter then either don’t have kids, or leave the west.
xalimos move mad back home too. They're so innocent and ignorant back home that it's actualy quite easy to pull them.

World

VIP
xalimos move mad back home too. They're so innocent and ignorant back home that it's actualy quite easy to pull them.
It is because the culture is changing due to social media and the internet and shit. They are importing degenerate western culture.

Still, promiscuity is a major taboo and not common.

In our community 90% of divorces are initiated by our women mostly for petty reasons.

There is a reason why divorce is the most beloved thing to Satan, more beloved then murder and other heinous crimes according to the authentic hadith

You can see why, entire generation of kids are destroyed and the trail of dysfunction and destruction eventually leads to societal collapse.

Trending