The Link between Single mothers and promiscuous daughters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So divorce causes Somali men to run away from their children?

Why are the men not seeking shared custody?
Because we cant the system always grants women sole custody, we cannot challenge a gyrocentric system. Its why most men opt out and start off anew in an environment they can control (Africa).

Because we cant the system always grants women sole custody, we cannot challenge a gyrocentric system. Its why most men opt out and start off anew in an environment they can control (Africa).

Somali women don't even seek child support, let alone deny Somali men access to their children.

If a man loves his children and is a respectable Muslim man, he would rather die than let his children be neglected.

Another example;

A Somali woman got divorced from an Arab man, they ended on bad terms. However, he used to ALWAYS leave shopping outside the door.

He was relentless in his pursuit to ensuring his children were taken care of.

There is ZERO excuse for neglecting your children.

One thing I'm curious about is where was this "study" conducted. Let me guess the WEST. They dont discourage promiscuity, in some cases they even promote it. So how does this apply to Somali women as muslims. We have a culture and religion that protects us from this filth.

TekNiKo

VIP
Somali women don't even seek child support, let alone deny Somali men access to their children.

If a man loves his children and is a respectable Muslim man, he would rather die than let his children be neglected.
Your are a liar I know many cases where good fathers were barred from seeing their children, some even have a restraining order placed against them!

In our community 90% of divorces are initiated by our women mostly for petty reasons.

There is a reason why divorce is the most beloved thing to Satan, more beloved then murder and other heinous crimes according to the authentic hadith

You can see why, entire generation of kids are destroyed and the trail of dysfunction and destruction eventually leads to societal collapse.
Idk. Where I live it’s rare or not so common a woman would divorce her husband. Like it’s ceeb to divorce if it’s being with them is toxic. Then it’s acceptable but hardly like oh he doesn’t pick up his socks. That wouldn’t slide as a reason :ftw9nwa:. It’s sad going into it if you think divorce is the easy solution. And not working it out except in toxic cases. Domestic violence for instance definitely leave that.

One thing I'm curious about is where was this "study" conducted. Let me guess the WEST. They dont discourage promiscuity, in some cases they even promote it. So how does this apply to Somali women as muslims. We have a culture and religion that protects us from this filth.

There are no studies.

Neglectful men just want any excuse to run away from their children.

It's like they cannot love their children if they're not having sex with the mother.

TekNiKo

VIP
Another example;

A Somali woman got divorced from an Arab man, they ended on bad terms. However, he used to ALWAYS leave shopping outside the door.

He was relentless in his pursuit to ensuring his children were taken care of.

There is ZERO excuse for neglecting your children.
So now your promoting filthy Ayrabs :kodaksmiley:

Go marry dirty Ayrab :mjlol:

Your are a liar I know many cases where good fathers were barred from seeing their children, some even have a restraining order placed against them!

Nobody can bar you from seeing your child. In order to get a restraining order you need to provide evidence of abuse.

So now your promoting filthy Ayrabs :kodaksmiley:

Go marry dirty Ayrab :mjlol:

Can you express your thoughts without insulting Somali women or other ethnic groups?

Every ethnic group has their own issues but Arab men don't neglect their children and it shows in how strong their family ties are.

They would rather kidnap their children than allow a woman to prevent them from seeing their seed.

TekNiKo

VIP
There are no studies.

It's like they cannot love their children if they're not having sex with the mother.
I wont let you shit all over my thread, this topic is about single mothers raising future s. Please stick to the topic, yall always find away to morph the topic into a gender war

I wont let you shit all over my thread, this topic is about single mothers raising future s. Please stick to the topic, yall always find away to morph the topic into a gender war

Mr Manly man, sorry for interrupting your regularly scheduled women bashing party.

Gambar

VIP
You can’t compare living in Somalia where your neighbours could discipline your children, you would leave your doors open with no fear, everyone knew and loved each other to living in her west where being young and married is seen as strange but having children out of wedlock young is very normal.

There are no studies.

Sad but true. I only feel bad for men that try to see their child/ren. But legally cannot. The neglectful one’s where’s there excuse?

TekNiKo

VIP
I bet no one ever spoke to a single mother to ask her her version. It's all based on assumptions because men here think so highly of themselves.

I help at a single mother shelter when I have the time. Many Somali mothers went through HELL and the men are sitting in a cafe doing nothing for their kids until an uncle calls from Somalia asking them if they want to marry a 19 year old. Of course they accept and leave.

Mothers have something men don't. It's the naxariis Allah gave them as mothers after carrying a child for 9 months and going through a near death experience to give birth. She would rather suffer and stay with a man so her kids grow up in a stable household until it becomes impossible and the only way out is divorce.

Somali men hate accountability. And that's why our country is a shithole.

And by the way The video is trash and belongs to the same people who insults Somalis everyday. Redpill ! Do you know what it means.

Ask the same thing to inquisitive. He started the gender war. As always.

You come with some sort of sob story that appeals to emotion rather than facts, maybe some were domestically abused and those rightfully deserved to be sympathized with. We are talking about the minority of bad apples that is unfortunately turning into a majority if things don't change, the same ones who are not only the architects of their own marriage's destruction but contribute to the destruction of others.

Nacala shaydhan ku yeel, you talk about naxariis when the bila naxariis is from your ilk :mjlol:

Trending