The "I'm not Black" Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis and transgender people are no different.

Transgender people will demand you identify them as their proper pronoun and Somalis will demand you to identify them as what they are deluded into believing is their proper adjective. If you call a transgender She when they are really Zhe, and when you call a Somali person anything other than Arab, they both get very angry and physical. They also start to foam from the mouth and start to scream.

All people here demand to be called Arabs. No sane person will go along with your delusions. You have a mental illness.

We're black. But kudos to you who don't wanna be seen for your skin color but instead you'd like to be seen as someone else's culture.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Your dp is disguisting,
Which means white people lips. You've already denying that u have the typical big Somali lips :hmm:

White people have nice lips now??? Y'all are tripping. If White girls had nice lips hayaay. Would've been a wrap lad.

Your dp is disguisting,

White people have nice lips now??? Y'all are tripping. If White girls had nice lips hayaay. Would've been a wrap lad.

Lmao who said I thought white ppl had nice lips? @government is the one who's acting like big lips are unattractive. He's already exposed himself to have lips that look like an open wound :icon lol:

I think my dp is very artistic thank u very much :wow:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Lmao who said I thought white ppl had nice lips? @government is the one who's acting like big lips are unattractive. He's already exposed himself to have lips that look like an open wound :icon lol:

I think my dp is very artistic thank u very much :wow:

That dp comment was meant for that girl, the 1 with erdogan and the little prescious girl. My bad nigga.

But ayyo my nigga Government you need to jump on that Kylie Jenner challenge quickly

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Somalis who don't identify as 'Black', how would you react if someone referred to you as their "Black friend" or casually called you Black in another scenario?

They could be a close friend or a co-worker etc., on good terms with you.. until they drop the B word.

:sass2:
I used to not be Black. I used to be brown or "Somali". Tbh, we don't fit well in the Black category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending