The "I'm not Black" Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis who don't identify as 'Black', how would you react if someone referred to you as their "Black friend" or casually called you Black in another scenario?

They could be a close friend or a co-worker etc., on good terms with you.. until they drop the B word.

:sass2:

Somalis who don't identify as 'Black', how would you react if someone referred to you as their "Black friend" or casually called you Black in another scenario?

They could be a close friend or a co-worker etc., on good terms with you.. until they drop the B word.

:sass2:
I don't give a f*ck what non Somalis call us. We're not blacks, we're Somalis. We call Asians "small" eyes do u think they care? No. Im not saying we're superior to blacks at all, it's just that they (blacks) as a people are lost and confused ppl who had there history erased. First they were labeled negroes, then colored, then African Americans, and now they don't wanna be associated with anything that has to do with African so they degraded themselves to a fucking color. We're Somalis, we have our own language, land, sea, history, culture and we should be proud and be thankful, there's no reason to try and beg other ppl for accepting us. :faysalwtf:I hate repeating myself but I have to, these SJW are really detrimental to Somalinimo wtf

If a close friend calls me black I would simply correct him, if he argues against me pretending to be an expert on genetics and Somali history then I'd give him an uppercut.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the question is not whether or not ur black u snowflakes, but what would u do if someone referred to u as black :draketf:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
You are by far the most confusing former .

Half Somali , half harari , afro Iranian Arab.

Identity crisis :lol:
All jokes aside I may not look West African but I still have non white skin. I don't come from their world but I identify and acknowledge their struggle. It's a shame some of us think we're better for our lighter skin when in the end you'll get the same treatment.:drakelaugh:

Last edited:
why is @TheMadMullah bring qabil into this thread :lol:

I identify as a Muslim Somalian African black guy from east Africa.

The Somalis who aren't black are mostly benadiris
I cant speak for you but for me there is nothing black about me not the nose not the hair and not the skin tone besides i identify as somali before islam:kodaksmiley:.... if you want i can post my pic

I cant speak for you but for me there is nothing black about me not the nose not the hair and not the skin tone besides i identify as somali before islam:kodaksmiley:.... if you want i can post my pic

I've already found a picture of you

https://vice-images.vice.com/images/content-images/2016/04/12/a-black-man-described-by-a-juror-as-a--is-scheduled-to-get-executed-tonight-body-image-1460483368.jpg?output-quality=75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts