The "I'm not Black" Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also lead in literacy, education and culture export. They have double the spending power of African economic flagships. What's the literacy rate in Somalia again? 35% :holeup:

Not to mention they have the best phat ass lightskin chicks. What do we have again?:mjcry:

Are you male or female?

They also lead in literacy, education and culture export. They have double the spending power of African economic flagships. What's the literacy rate in Somalia again? 35% :holeup:

Not to mention they have the best phat ass lightskin chicks. What do we have again?:mjcry:
They live in the strongest country in the world if Somalis were in their place we would've taken the nation from the whites

Literacy rates for African Americans is the worst always due many factors. Study after study shows improvement but still below other ethnic groups in America. Codeine must be talking about the exceptional African Americans who made it big. African Americans do struggle in every sphere due to economic and subtle racial discrimination if not outright discrimination sometimes.

They are the most expelled and suspended students from school in America for minor infractions. And African American girls are the most expelled studies found.

I don't see many black faces in my profession. And the few I see are exceptional. I see other ethnic Africans who are migrants doing better than African Americans.

Atlanta has the most successful black community and they are doing well. But they are not representative of their ethnic group as a measure of success because their number are very small when one looks at the overall picture.

At any rate, blacks perform poorly not because they aren't smart, but because of established and deeply entrenched systems that worked against their improvements as a community. And some of the black attitude towards education isn't helpful to them. Music is no measure of success. It is entertainment, so is sports. The blacks had been fighting for basic dignity in America from the get go. Nothing came easy to them. And they still struggle.

They would have done better if they had a culture like us Somalis. We demonstrably did better than many of them. And those among us Somalis who failed in our youth are the ones who adopted the local culture that looks down on being educated. In some instances, among the black youth, speaking good English is seen as being uncle tom or white etc.

Confluence of many issues cause AAs to struggle.

Last edited:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Look at other minorities in America they are much more successful than AA

Because virtually everyone else but them and natives are economic migrants... they haven't dealt with the same historical disenfranchisement

But more importantly they got piff baddies

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If you don't know your gender, it does not matter. Whatever floats your boat.
SO far you're the only person here I've seen who hasn't inflated their stats. They literally delete messages to have a higher messages/ratings ratio. Pathetic tbh.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
SO far you're the only person here I've seen who hasn't inflated their stats. They literally delete messages to have a higher messages/ratings ratio. Pathetic tbh.
HEY what about me :birdman:
I have a good messages/ratings ratio because I post enriching, quality content always :dabcasar:

Not every message makes people laugh or fall in love with an idea. I shoot from the hip sometimes and argue with some folks here. It is all fun and fights Somali style. I only checked the ratings after you mentioned, I see a deficit. I must have been doing something right.

I even call myself black?
What am i when im not black?
White? yellow? Or arab??

Even i got as black as the night, i wouldnt use Diana

Why are somalis so crazy about the lightrr the skin the better
Its making me sick, you should be proud of your own skin color

Even though i know i got softer hair, i dont have the "black" complexion but im proud of my skin color
Im somali and 2nd im black

Nothing to do with arabs lol

Stop with the nonesense. We have too many threads on this bs. Somali's lack originality and love to copy each other and especially others. Its like they collectively share one brain cell sometimes.
We are Somali above anything else (other than being Muslim).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts