The higher the Mehr a woman asks you to pay, the less she valued you.

Do you agree

• Agree

Votes: 42 76.4%
  • Disagree

Votes: 16 29.1%

• Total voters
Over 10K is a subtle f*ck off signal. Bit of a grey area, though. Sometimes, they like you but want to skip the working phase of life and live the high life instead.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
didnโ€™t this guy admit to beating his wife and children.

Also admitted that one of his wives was in labour so he went to another room and told her to call him when she is over with it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So if someone earns $50,000.00 per year- and gives a mahr of only $ 300.00 -does he value her or value money?

Mahr should be a sacred choice for a wife. Periodt.

Several times in Quran- Allaah swt emphasizes about subject of mahr.

The man just wants to avoid responsibility. I say a man who is stingy to pay the asked mahr is a red flag he is not a good provider

Last edited:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
It's actually the opposite.
When a man truly loves a woman, he'll willingly risk everything he owns. She doesn't have to ask..

When a man truly loves a woman, he'll willingly risk everything he owns..

A normal man takes pride in providing gifts and a meher that meets his income.
These new-age, stingy, bilaa imaan, brokies, are obsessed with talking about Meher. I guarantee you that they wouldn't want their own daughters to accept low meher.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Whats with this materialistic look on marriage.

Expensive marriage and expensive mehrs.

Are people entering a business contract are or they trying to get married with their significant other.

A mehr ahould be a ~5K also depends on your income.

Telling people that they should expect a high mehr or the person isnโ€™t taking it seriously is an easy way to cause fitnah.

Historically mehrs werenโ€™t meant to be really expensive.

When a man truly loves a woman, he'll willingly risk everything he owns..

Sis, even women who work, spend 5K on themselves in gold, 10K even. In fact, they don't even know how expensive makeup, skincare etc, is.

They think the little 5K they scrounged together, is impressive. You know what that means? It means, all those years of being single and they didn't even put money aside for guur. But they want a woman to marry them. It shows a lack of financial responsibility and a lack of pride. Meanwhile, they have dozens of Nikey shoes, that are worth far more than the meher they want to pay.

Maybe you guys should log out off and pick up a second job, soon you won't even be able to import miskeen girls from Somalia who are impressed with your stingy behaviour.

So if someone earns $50,000.00 per year- and gives a mahr of only $ 300.00 -does he value her or value money?

Mahr should be a sacred choice for a wife. Periodt.

Several times in Quran- Allaah swt emphasizes about subject of mahr.

The man just wants to avoid responsibility. I say a man who is stingy to pay the asked mahr is a red flag he is not a good provider

It's disgustingly offensive how they speak of Meher. A woman increases a man's lifespan and gives him a bloodline. But they are trying to cling onto their 5 shillings. Meanwhile, they are decked out in designer clothes, go on expensive holidays with their friends, and spend a lot of money on games and shoes. But they can't put money aside for a few months for meher and a future married life.

Even low-income men, with pride, manage to give a decent meher and provide a home. Somali men brag about giving camels and gold to their wives. Waxaan maxee ahaayeen?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
A normal man takes pride in providing gifts and a meher that meets his income.
These new-age, stingy, bilaa imaan, brokies, are obsessed with talking about Meher. I guarantee you that they wouldn't want their own daughters to accept low meher.

This is a blessing.

I prefer asking them what their budget for mehr is and judge for myself. If they offer something unreasonable, I'm walking away. It shows he is baqeel, the type of man who will be complaining in the future the food he has to buy for his family..

This is a blessing.

I prefer asking them what their budget for mehr is and judge for myself. If they offer something unreasonable, I'm walking away. It shows he is baqeel, the type of man who will be complaining in the future the food he has to buy for his family..

Hooyos who have the lowest income jobs, manage to save up thousands of dollars to invest in real-estate, and then you have grown men, with all the strength and health of a man, crying about MEHER. And they're not even ashamed of showing people this behaviour.

I swear to you sister, there is something in the Western food and water supply, that is making men, act weak.

Whats with this materialistic look on marriage.

Expensive marriage and expensive mehrs.

Are people entering a business contract are or they trying to get married with their significant other.

A mehr ahould be a ~5K also depends on your income.

Telling people that they should expect a high mehr or the person isnโ€™t taking it seriously is an easy way to cause fitnah.

Historically mehrs werenโ€™t meant to be really expensive.

Meher usually reflects a man's income, big meher talk is for big money men. A lot of you guys, involve yourselves in conversations that are outside of your tax bracket.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Hooyos who have the lowest income jobs, manage to save up thousands of dollars to invest in real-estate, and then you have grown men, with all the strength and health of a man, crying about MEHER. And they're not even ashamed of showing people this behaviour.

I swear to you sister, there is something in the Western food and water supply, that is making men, act weak.

So what your saying is that when it's time for me to start looking for a spouse I should rob a few of these aunties in my area :cosbyhmm: ngl I was wondering how the hell my duqsi macalin's wife could afford a tesla.

Trending