The Gash Group (ca. 3000-1400 BC) is the Land of Punt

Yes, you don't understand genetics, E-V12 and E-M78 were responsible for the Natufian civilizations, this of course they lived there, this was pre historic times, however as time went by the descendant of the mutation (V12) migrated to and colonized the fertile crescent, and this in turn means the ancestral homeland of V32 was the fertile crescent

This is from top historians and genetic companies btw so don't argue with me :yousmart:

They said the highest likely mutation of Akkadia was E-V32 and this makes sense since it was the Arab lands were called CUSH and south of them was Havilah

You saw my thread don't bring your jaahilnimo after all the evidences
E-V32 looks African to me

Cush

Cushite Arab
E-V32 looks African to me

As I previously explained multiple times, there were huge migrations to Africa

The Kenyan results can be easily explained, they're Cushitic and Arabic sources state a huge migration took place across the read sea

Plus the ancesotr of E-Z813 is Palestinian and Kuwaiti, how can they be African if the ancestor is Arab?

As for Chad, Sudan and Libya we all know that many Arab tribes settled into North Africa, especially Libya and Sudan, and Cameroon has many Arab tribes too

Alhamdullilah they settled in Africa early so were protected from the IE expansion

The Sahel is filled with a multitude of Arab tribes, I've seen the results they all have Arab surnames. nio the haplogroup is 5300 years old, of course there's ganna be some diversity, niggas travel and expand

:drakelaugh: What is worse is the J1 P58, at TMRCA 3000 years you start seeing random Armenians, Ukrainians and other random countries showing their expansionist ancestors

Cush

Cushite Arab
:drakelaugh: Their oldest ancestor comes from China, this is the top mutation
1693281398045.png

They left behind many complex burial structure as well that have yet to be excavated. They consolidated power and had total control in that area.. these guys were most likely trading with Mycenaean Greeks and Akkadian groups alongside several Egyptian dynasties.

They left behind many complex burial structure as well that have yet to be excavated. They consolidated power and had total control in that area.. these guys were most likely trading with Mycenaean Greeks and Akkadian groups alongside several Egyptian dynasties.

Mycenean never had access to the Red Sea. There stuff used to reach us via Egypt.

Last edited:

Trending