The Gash Group (ca. 3000-1400 BC) is the Land of Punt

The Gash Group is a neolithic culture situated in the Southeastern Sudan and Northern Eritrea region. The academic consensus based on the most recent archeological evidence is that this culture is the Land of Punt.

Excavations at its capital of Mahal Teglinos revealed evidence of permanent settlement, architectural remains of large mud-brick buildings that date back 5,000 years ago, and the use of administrative devices indicating the establishment of a centralized political system (ie the first state in the Horn).

It's also believed that the Gash Group is also responsible for the domestication & dissemination of sorghum through trade.
Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 11.19.52 PM.png

The cultural practice of erecting funerary stelae that reached its zenith with the Aksumites also originated with the Gash Group. Excavations of the eastern cemetery in Mahal Teglinos revealed the erection of funerary stelae on top of the graves of elite members of society.
figure_5_01.jpg

Last edited:
The Gash group culture is the ancestor of Somalis and the first centralized state in the Horn of Africa. Its capital of Mahal Teglinos and residential villages date back to the same time as the Laas Geel cave paintings, around 5,000 years before present.

There's evidence via our paternal ancestry that Somalis were present in the Eastern Deserts/Northern Horn around 3,500 years ago, as that is when our clade of E-Y18629 split from the Egyptian clade of E-Y17859.
Link- https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-Y17859/

The Mud-Brick Buildings of the Gash Group are the only examples of these structures outside the Nile Valley in Sub-Saharan Africa during the 3rd to 2nd millennium BC.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 12.04.28 AM.png

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
The Gash Group is a neolithic culture situated in the Southeastern Sudan and Northern Eritrea region. The academic consensus based on the most recent archeological evidence is that this culture is the Land of Punt.

Excavations at its capital of Mahal Teglinos revealed evidence of permanent settlement, architectural remains of large mud-brick buildings that date back 5,000 years ago, and the use of administrative devices indicating the establishment of a centralized political system (ie the first state in the Horn).

It's also believed that the Gash Group is also responsible for the domestication & dissemination of sorghum through trade.View attachment 289960

The cultural practice of erecting funerary stelae that reached its zenith with the Aksumites also originated with the Gash Group. Excavations of the eastern cemetery in Mahal Teglinos revealed the erection of funerary stelae on top of the graves of elite members of society.
View attachment 289962
A centralized political system? Could these people be the kingdom of Punt?

A centralized political system? Could these people be the kingdom of Punt?
This is the only known polity in the Horn of Africa between 3,000 to 5,000 years ago, so if we Consider Punt to have been a Kingdom, this is the only option. Academics believe it was at the very least a Chiefdom.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 2.20.07 AM.png

This is the second known Cushitic State during the time period along with the Kingdom of Kerma. Punt even allied with Kerma & the Beja to launch a massive invasion into Egypt at one point.

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
This is the only known polity in the Horn of Africa between 3,000 to 5,000 years ago, so if we Consider Punt to have been a Kingdom, this is the only option. Academics believe it was at the very least a Chiefdom.

View attachment 289969

This is the second known Cushitic State during the time period along with the Kingdom of Kerma. Punt even allied with Kerma & the Beja to launch a massive invasion into Egypt at one point.

Punt was said to have a king and queen when Pharoah Hatshepsut visited. Either way our lands are ancient as hell

Punt was said to have a king and queen when Pharoah Hatshepsut visited. Either way our lands are ancient as hell
The Egyptians had frankincense that would only grow in Somalia, so it's likely they either made expeditions directly to the Somali coast or bought it through intermediaries. They even imported products from Arabia so there was likely an established Red Sea trading network during this time.

Btw I'm personally of the opinion that we weren't in the Somali peninsula 5,000 years ago. I believe it was inhabited by South Cushites like those from the Savanna Pastoral Neolithic or Elmenteitan culture. East Cushites like Somalis likely only made down to the Somali peninsula around 3,000 years ago. There's some genetic evidence backing this also.

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
East Cushites like Somalis likely only made down to the Somali peninsula around 3,000 years ago. There's some genetic evidence backing this also.
Are you saying we wuz Gash?
The gash group predates semitic migration so it wouldn't be modern day eritreans
Is it us bro!? Were they our ancestors?
I can't wait to we wuz
fittytousand.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
Alhamdullilah this is further evidence that we are Adnani Arabs

As I previously explained

The majority of Somalis are E-Y18629, that's 80% the rest are T haplogroup from Sumeria

How can we be the Puntites if our mutation is 2600 years old? The same time Adnan was born we were literally 1 clan how could we have a whole civlization

Somalia back then was ruled by HAVILAH or HAWIYA at the time

:hahaidiot: :mjlaugh: :silanyosmile: Claiming to be Puntites and related to Egyptians when our mutations ancestors and all the closes non Somalis who fall under i live in Saudi Arabia

You niggas live in dream land
Suspicious Excuse Me GIF by Bryson Williams

Anyone who wants to refute me, refute the genetic evidence :hahaidiot: there is a reason we are nomads who roam the desert and wear go and marro like ancient Arabs, this adds up too much how do people deny

Had we been Puntites we'd match the Pharohs and would have a continual civilization with huge trading cities made of stone with booming populations of all haplogroups and range of ethnicities still thriving to this day

I am closer to the Arabs than any horner or North African

When there are clear books of history detailing migrations to the horn

And we are matching Arabs at the exact points of history where our Arab ancestors lived

How can we still deny
But this is not the case, we are a tribalist society in a desert land with the majority historically filled with warring tribes fighting over territory to tend to their live stock

Last edited:

Cush

Cushite Arab
So how did this mighty Macrobian Egyptian Puntite empire magically fall :lolbron:

We went from chaining our prisoners in gold to living in the desert with camels living in portable huts made of wood scavenging for wells?

How does this work :stressed:

Arab means nomad, we are nomads

Soomali=Soomaal=Go milk

Be true to your ancestors, stop claiming something you're not

Until further notice I suggest you claim what is written and verified by DNA

If you wanna claim a civilization claim Akkadia, it is V32 is the highest candidate according to all the top genetic companies

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Alhamdullilah this is further evidence that we are Adnani Arabs

As I previously explained

The majority of Somalis are E-Y18629, that's 80% the rest are T haplogroup from Sumeria

How can we be the Puntites if our mutation is 2600 years old? The same time Adnan was born we were literally 1 clan how could we have a whole civlization

Somalia back then was ruled by HAVILAH or HAWIYA at the time

:hahaidiot: :mjlaugh: :silanyosmile: Claiming to be Puntites and related to Egyptians when our mutations ancestors and all the closes non Somalis who fall under i live in Saudi Arabia

You niggas live in dream land
Suspicious Excuse Me GIF by Bryson Williams

Anyone who wants to refute me, refute the genetic evidence :hahaidiot: there is a reason we are nomads who roam the desert and wear go and marro like ancient Arabs, this adds up too much how do people deny

Had we been Puntites we'd match the Pharohs and would have a continual civilization with huge trading cities made of stone with booming populations of all haplogroups and range of ethnicities still thriving to this day

I am closer to the Arabs than any horner or North African

When there are clear books of history detailing migrations to the horn

And we are matching Arabs at the exact points of history where our Arab ancestors lived

How can we still deny
But this is not the case, we are a tribalist society in a desert land with the majority historically filled with warring tribes fighting over territory to tend to their live stock
Bro don't effect this thread too
We understand, you believe we wuz arabians
That doesn't matter, Ancient arabia had no civilization
We want this bro Those bricks and stuff in our ancestral lands northern sudan

Cush

Cushite Arab
Bro don't effect this thread too
We understand, you believe we wuz arabians
That doesn't matter, Ancient arabia had no civilization
We want this bro Those bricks and stuff in our ancestral lands northern sudan
Brother, how can you not want to descend from the noble family of the rasuul SAW, Ismail and Ibrahim AS
Also the ancient Arabs had loads of civilization, it was among the greatest in the world, they had Akkadia and Havila, which was known as paradise on Earth

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
Brother, how can you not want to descend from the noble family of the rasuul SAW, Ismail and Ibrahim AS
Also the ancient Arabs had loads of civilization, it was among the greatest in the world, they had Akkadia and Havila, which was known as paradise on Earth
Mb i just want something more realistic
Everyone would believe that we're The Gash group
But who would believe that we wuz arabians brother
Don't even waste time you'll sound like those madows who day and night brag about being the ancient Israelites

Cush

Cushite Arab
Mb i just want something more realistic
Everyone would believe that we're The Gash group
But who would believe that we wuz arabians brother
Don't even waste time you'll sound like those madows who day and night brag about being the ancient Israelites
We have people who are going to Russia to speak to YFULL about manipulated DNA tests and we are starting a genetic project to do private testing
Then when we get all those V32 results who will call us fake Arabs? :drakelaugh:
I don't care what others think, this is the tariikh of my ancestors and there is enough adequate proof, these sheegads can think what they want

South Cushites is a misleading term. Lineages like E-M293 and E-V6 are not found in the Nile Valley but you can find it’s brothers in Arabia. It’s connected with E-Z827 (Berber-Semitic) and entered Africa later on via two routes. One via Sinai into Aftica with the Amazigh hence the E-V6 in Siwa Berbers and another via Arabia into Eritrea E-V1515. Also the pastoralist from the savannah match Kadruka in Nubia so they must have avoided Somalia and Laas Geel. Laas Geel must be 3000-4000 years old. 5000 is way too early. Maybe the gash culture extends all the way into northern Somalia.

Cush

Cushite Arab
South Cushites is a misleading term. Lineages like E-M293 and E-V6 are not found in the Nile Valley but you can find it’s brothers in Arabia. It’s connected with E-Z827 (Berber-Semitic) and entered Africa later on via two routes. One via Sinai into Aftica with the Amazigh hence the E-V6 in Siwa Berbers and another via Arabia into Eritrea E-V1515. Also the pastoralist from the savannah match Kadruka in Nubia so they must have avoided Somalia and Laas Geel. Laas Geel must be 3000-4000 years old. 5000 is way too early. Maybe the gash culture extends all the way into northern Somalia.
What happened to these early Cushites? Who settled the horn, literally no Somalis have these haplogroups we are all related under a 2600 year old mutation

Cush

Cushite Arab
Some hunter gatherers with the B haplogroup and maybe A were 1st in the horn followed by our ancestors e-Z813

E-Z813 originates from Arabia and this is according to top genetic companies and historical sources, there was a huge migration of ancient Arabs, I forgot the reason why

My theory is that they were descendants of the Banu Jurhum, because a multitude of Qahtan tribes tested for V32 and the Akkadians themselves came from Arabia according to some sources, they could also be from Banu Khuza or the other sons of Ismail, he had 9 sons and his 30th descendant Adnan only survived so clearly there was a great migration

My theory is huge waves went to the horn (there are stories of the Adnani kingdom being destroyed so this further evidences it)

Of course the red sea is just few miles away from Makkah so the most logical place for them to go would be the horn, today Banu Jurhum are no where to be found in Arabia

Keep in mind the horn was always an escape route for ancient Arabs

E-Z813 originates from Arabia and this is according to top genetic companies and historical sources, there was a huge migration of ancient Arabs, I forgot the reason why

My theory is that they were descendants of the Banu Jurhum, because a multitude of Qahtan tribes tested for V32 and the Akkadians themselves came from Arabia according to some sources

Of course the red sea is just few miles away from Makkah so the most logical place for them to go would be the horn, today Banu Jurhum are no where to be found in Arabia

Keep in mind the horn was always an escape route for ancient Arabs
Impossible because E-V12 our ancient ancestors as well as E-M78 is indigenous to North Africa. Mesolithic Taforalt alll the way in Morocco was E-M78

Cush

Cushite Arab
Impossible because E-V12 our ancient ancestors as well as E-M78 is indigenous to North Africa. Mesolithic Taforalt alll the way in Morocco was E-M78
Yes, you don't understand genetics, E-V12 and E-M78 were responsible for the Natufian civilizations, this of course they lived there, this was pre historic times, however as time went by the descendant of the mutation (V12) migrated to and colonized the fertile crescent, and this in turn means the ancestral homeland of V32 was the fertile crescent

Literally all Semites were a result from this expansion in the Levant and North Africa

This is from top historians and genetic companies btw so don't argue with me :yousmart:

They said the highest likely mutation of Akkadia was E-V32 and this makes sense since it was the Arab lands were called CUSH and south of them was Havilah

You saw my thread don't bring your jaahilnimo after all the evidences

Trending