Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbaric cultural practices tho

I dare you to try this breh got dat hotline on deck

It's not a barbaric cultural practice if everyone is consenting adults.

If they were forced or if they were not adults then yes it is a barbaric cultural practice

B

bilan M

It's a bitter pill to swallow, but it's the future.

That being said where are my progressives at???

@ciddhartha @SomaliSpotter @McLovin @AbdiJohnson

You need to contribute not just 'like' it's muheem.

These so called progessives ur calling out for probably doped on their daily multiple antiosychotic drugs or queuing at some std clinic maqaan...and if u dont change ur ways ull b joining them, i will pray 4 u inshallah!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
These so called progessives ur calling out for probably doped on their daily multiple antiosychotic drugs or queuing at some std clinic maqaan...and if u dont change ur ways ull b joining them, i will pray 4 u inshallah!

Abaayo it was a joke. They are hypocrites the lot of them. Not going down any dark path anytime soon. :)

B

bilan M

:whew:
the fool Cuckold himself, what worst he stay behind, quit his career to raise another man bastard. I would have slit my wrists

I feel the same abt somali women who a husband who multiple wives.

Kids need preferably a mother and a father, never two of either. I knew one guy who was raised by a lesbian couple, he was a borderline psycho and his sister had some issues too.

Shame about the bait, it happens :xgoltwn:

Who the f*ck is this miski character and what was her/his previous nick, and most importantly, why the hell did they tag me for? :patrice:

All trolls with other accounts and alter-egos need to be exposed and shamed. Also, list the new names of those who have their nicks changed. People need to know who they're dealing with. SS site has enough members now so there is no need to leave the gates wide open for trolls and multiple accounts for the sake of traffic.

Edit: I've just realized. miski = nucleus. :ufdup:

Last edited:
I feel the same abt somali women who a husband who multiple wives.

your feeling are valid, but a man with 2 wife is strictly financial because in most society women cannot live independent live but are in the care of men. if women work and were financial secure and control their own destinies, few would opt to share a husband with another women. however, i have heard that when a man and women are married 20 years, and wife feels that she does want to compete with a younger women so he get a young girl from the village. one she can control and give her to here husband so that he doesn't leave her. This also occurs, however, in the case of western Polyandry, where there is no social or economic reason beside sexual gratification, it completely amoral white have taken their crazy freedoms to the next level and they call it progressive families, it won't be long before they start humbing each in the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.