Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
people used to live past 100s are you saying you don't believe that? o_O

yes brother
this kinda family structure is most natural for us.

Actually I do.The prophet Antica was sent by the almighty Nyame, and he lived til he was 970 years old, but the people didn't believe he was sent from the almighty Nyame so he performed a miracle, he created a square triangle and made a three legged Inca woman disappear into it.

Please seek forgiveness to the one true God Nyame before it's too late, sister.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Actually I do.The prophet Antica was sent by the almighty Nyame, and he lived til he was 970 years old, but the people didn't believe he was sent from the almighty Nyame so he performed a miracle, he created a square triangle and made a three legged Inca woman disappear into it.

MuMnRFz.jpg

U

uncleruckus

Nyame was the greatest prophet to ever grace this planet pbuh.

T

Tokio

OpoQQ.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I wanna read his book before I'm convinced tho

Do it say he right and everyone else wrong according to his book?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@uncleruckus I swear I been telling these people about that, and they need to seek forgiveness to the one true God Nyame. People ask "how do we know Nyame is the one true God", and I tell them that his messenger first created a square triangle to dozens of witnesses and and 160 years later he created a square circle for people to see and believe him. What more proof do they want?

My fellow Somalis, please repent to Nyame. Ask for.forgiveness.

This is what I believe is the new frontier for a liberal progressive society. Monogamy is completely unnatural it's been scientifically proven. Only mysoginistic regressive men would flinch at the idea of this modern family set up.

What say you?

@SomaliSpotter @ciddhartha @AbdiJohnson
Sorry but this is nothing more than a over continuous cuckold. I feel sorry for the old dude, he obviously regrets giving her the idea :mjlol:

U

uncleruckus

@uncleruckus I swear I been telling these people about that, and they need to seek forgiveness to the one true God Nyame. People ask "how do we know Nyame is the one true God", and I tell them that his messenger first created a square triangle to dozens of witnesses and and 160 years later he created a square circle for people to see and believe him. What more proof do they want?

My fellow Somalis, please repent to Nyame. Ask for.forgiveness.

Waar niin yohow dadkaan iga dhaaf with their obsolete mental state, at this moment i am just copying their foolishness i am just laughing at their redundancy and them regurgitating the same bs day in and day out, i am guessing most of the folk's are ciyaal 95's on here no imagination no creativity no nothing.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Cotdaaaaaaaaamn dat old nigga look salty af his voice was breakin up and shit fuckin literal cuck talkin bout its hard da young dude plowin dat hoe while ol boy at home takin care of another man's seed all cuz he didn't wanna a kid to begin wit

cooliocooliocoolio

Sorry but this is nothing more than a over continuous cuckold. I feel sorry for the old dude, he obviously regrets giving her the idea :mjlol:

:whew:
the fool Cuckold himself, what worst he stay behind, quit his career to raise another man bastard. I would have slit my wrists

S

SOMACOON

Cmon you guys I wanna hear your guys' thoughts on this very pressing issue. This type of arrangements tends to be very stigmatised but I believe it's probably the healthiest environment to raise a child.

Children with a father in the home fare better but 2 fathers in the home provides an even better future

WTF are you talking about? You want 2 dicks in your life and this is your way?

I support their choice just as I support many consenting women to marry 1 man or many men marrying 1 woman at a time.

We are born free.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Barbaric cultural practices tho

I dare you to try this breh got dat hotline on deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts