Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They drove you from your deen? Are you mesmerised by their 'advancement' and 'technology'? Read up on the prophesies of the final prophet (SAW) and then you will know what proof is.

I said no religion games!!!!!!!

I'm going to get buranbur to ban this account as well if you don't stop this is about polyamory

T

Tokio

Horta kaley...inader manta markad dhulka masaxeysay ayaad siibato madaxa dhulka ka jartey? Waxad ku hadleysa ma fahmin.

Hafez

VIP
Wallah It cannot happen by chance that there's a male and female, who are both attracted to each other, whom marital relations is very pleasurable for to ensure the survival of mankind. How's our earth floating then? Is it in the middle of no where? Is it falling? Where will it fall to? How did the soul of man come in to existence? What happens after death?

Hafez

VIP
Think about it everyone believes in something. If you believe in your own existence then you believe that you had a beginning because you also have an end. Due to the fact that you did not witness your beginning you have no proof of what your begging was, thus any theory that you believe to be true is in reality some sort of faith. Scientists discovered that ants can also talk. Indeed Islam will prevail, truth always prevails over falsehood.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

looooool miski gacan iyo luug aa ku tagey

this progressive family reminds me of sintax thread with the animal personifications
this in particular
oJjJQJ6.jpg

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Dude, these are the same people who believe in a virgin birth, a dude living til he's 900, some dude who understood ants communicating etc. And now they are talking about science lol
people used to live past 100s are you saying you don't believe that? o_O

So u sayin we all come from monkeys?

:comeon:
yes brother
this kinda family structure is most natural for us.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@IntensiveCareUnit the guys on here are hypocrites, cid and vice who were attacking me before are now like. So? It's progressive.

Vice even took my science remarks seriously. Abdigaal is a little girl who won't even participate in this thread. Fuley xaarweyne, lay off the cheese its what giving you the constipation.

Alhamdullilah I want nothing to do with this lifestyle it's nauseating, it was just a bait thread that didn't pan out.

Hafez

VIP
He is mesmerised by the civilisations of the western countries this happens to many people who learn a bit of science and think it's the end-all. I challenge you to come up with modern scientists that can compete with Islamic golden age scientists (one of them would at least have 100 'Noble Prizes' in our age)

Hafez

VIP
If you are an atheist you are not intelligent because you are going to die and be forgotten, most of the greatest scientists and most influential people are forgotten. Why would anyone remember you? Since we are all going to die and what I believe in is true (which it is) then I will go heaven and if it's not true then me and you are just the same. Indeed the promise of Allah ('Azzawajal) is ever true. May Allah cause me to die a Muslim and raised while prostrating to him.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This fitna is sign that yawm al qiyaamah is near nacudu billah min dhalik

Itaqullah ya ukhti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts