Status
Not open for further replies.
So, one mom two dads? If one dad two-four moms is alright, then why not?

I think this fits much more in line with your stance on the position of the husband in your hypothetical marriage. obamadatazz

Are the dudes fucking? Is that why you're all shocked? I didn't watch the video.

Eh, to each their own. You people think a kid growing up with parents of the same sex will end up fucked up, when studies prove that's absolutely false.

This is what I believe is the new frontier for a liberal progressive society. Monogamy is completely unnatural it's been scientifically proven. Only mysoginistic regressive men would flinch at the idea of this modern family set up.

What say you?

@SomaliSpotter @ciddhartha @AbdiJohnson
:snoop::meleshame:
La Hawla Wala Qawal illah billah
cadaan people think they invent everything, this shit has been practice in Nepal for thousand of you. it allows farmer who don't want to divide their land to consolidate. the wife of one brother becomes the bride of all the brother and they take turns until a second wife is add than the first can rest.

got the hell out of here with that ish.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
So, one mom two dads? If one dad two-four moms is alright, then why not?

I think this fits much more in line with your stance on the position of the husband in your hypothetical marriage. obamadatazz

Definitely it seems like this is the healthiest option. One dad and four moms is barbaric and muslamic. It's an old patriarchical norm and regressive.

Hafez

VIP
If you want to know about science and progress look at the scientific development in the Islamic golden age. They say that if it wasn't for the internal political conflicts Muslims would of reached the moon by the 1400s. We shaped modern science (surgery, chemistry, astronomy, etc). We baked the cake and these westerns just consumed it. A scientist in the Islamic golden age would know 20 Languages+ and almost all areas of knowledge.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Are the dudes fucking? Is that why you're all shocked? I didn't watch the video.

Eh, to each their own. You people think a kid growing up with parents of the same sex will end up fucked up, when studies prove that's absolutely false.

Dude, these are the same people who believe in a virgin birth, a dude living til he's 900, some dude who understood ants communicating etc. And now they are talking about science lol

Hafez

VIP
Why is that not possible? how did Allah (swt) create the first human then? It's well known Nuh (As) lived for over 900 years, there's scientific evidence to proof the great flood, do your research. Allah (swt) gives certain abilities to whomsoever he wishes.

Hafez

VIP
You believe the existence of the male and female and the fact that procreation is very pleasurable for both parties are all accidents?

Definitely it seems like this is the healthiest option. One dad and four moms is barbaric and muslamic. It's an old patriarchical norm and regressive.

:2tjlv3e:

Dude, these are the same people who believe in a virgin birth, a dude living til he's 900, some dude who understood ants communicating etc. And now they are talking about science lol

This is @nucleus 's Friday night, allow her her fun.

Hafez

VIP
They drove you from your deen? Are you mesmerised by their 'advancement' and 'technology'? Read up on the prophesies of the final prophet (SAW) and then you will know what proof is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts