Hafez

VIP
I can't believe what I'm seeing.
ويل لهم و لأمثالهم
لا حول و لا قوة إلا بالله

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Cmon you guys I wanna hear your guys' thoughts on this very pressing issue. This type of arrangements tends to be very stigmatised but I believe it's probably the healthiest environment to raise a child.

Children with a father in the home fare better but 2 fathers in the home provides an even better future

T

Tokio

Hayaay tani wa wali cad, are you srsly suggesting that shit provides better future for the kids? Holy shit macawistii ba iga dhici gadhey. Yahuu

Cmon you guys I wanna hear your guys' thoughts on this very pressing issue. This type of arrangements tends to be very stigmatised but I believe it's probably the healthiest environment to raise a child.

Children with a father in the home fare better but 2 fathers in the home provides an even better future
i believe the child would be confused, especially as the child grows up. they would not understand how the scientifically correct thing is for relationships between opposite genders.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Loooooooooool

Omg I just seen the tags.

Hell no we are not learning from the white s, they can keep this "liberating" bullshit to themselves. One Faraax for me.

Hafez

VIP
الحمد لله الذي نجاني من ذلك فإنها ضلالة قد سألت لك ألست بمسلمة هل عندك جواب عند هذ؟

Hafez

VIP
You are not a lowly jungle monkey, you are a human being. Indeed Allah (swt) mentions in the Qur'an what can be translated as

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. (49:13).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts