BREAKING NEWS The End of Khayre and Nabad & Nolol.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope we can get a detailed information about the reason behind this turn of events. So far I am getting too many conflicting answers. Today is going to be a busy day on social media and news articles :)

This will be a deal breaker for farmaajo he Will either come out victorious or he will be the biggest loser politically... let’s see how this will play the coming hours or days

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This will be a deal breaker for farmaajo he Will either come out victorious or he will be the biggest loser politically... let’s see how this will play the coming hours or days
We don't care what you think @SOULSEARCHING is more reliable than you. :umad:

This is just the usual anti government tribal bigots rumors and it seems you being part of them you got over excited by the rumor
:mjlol:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
All I can tell you is he was a rodent, he was telling different people in the paraliment different stories, they caught his lies that's why everyone has turned against him.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Kheyre divorced his Marehan wife.
It won't be long before Farmajo and Zeynab split. Kheyre is her brother. Farmajo and Kheyre's divorce is tearing apart two families.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Breaking News: 170 MPs voted against the current government and 8 MPs voted for it.

The speaker of the parliament urged the President to appoint a new Prime Minister.

Look at all this fake news circulating. Kulaha farmaajo was planning this for months. The parliament speaker came to farmaajo to ask for khayre to be kicked. Farmaajo refused and made the parliament and khayre agree. Later on when the president sent him to the shir in dhusomareb for paving the way for 1p1v, he told the regional presidents to be against farmaajo. He should've told farmaajo from the beginning that he wasn't with him and was going to run for president. When farmaajo came to the shir he was surprised by what the regional presidents were saying. And then the cat got out of the bag.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Mr Mad Mullah, you accused me of deception and spreading rumours. My threads are authentic as I don't like to create multitudes of threads for mere rumours.

Some folks on Twitter already started calling him “Raiilswasarihi Hore:deadrose:.I mean Why would he be against a 13 months Extension & 1p-1v??I bet the abgaal opposition got to him. Now he got kicked out and the new pm will most likely be an abgaal.

Embarrassing NEWS from Khayre.

Khayre divorced his Marehan wife last night out of anger for Farmaajo. She had 3 kids with him. The man must be emotionally unstable imbecile. To take your anger and political frustration on your poor wife is despicable thing to do.

Kheyre divorced his Marehan wife.
It won't be long before Farmajo and Zeynab split. Kheyre is her brother. Farmajo and Kheyre's divorce is tearing apart two families.

Somalis take politics way too personal. War somalida wa xoolo. So just because your president is MX and he kicked you out, you gonna divorce your wife for being from the same clan. This is why somalia isn't developing. What does her being from the same clan have to do with this, she is not even from the same sub-clan.

Some folks on Twitter already started calling him “Raiilswasarihi Hore:deadrose:.I mean Why would he be against a 13 months Extension & 1p-1v??I bet the abgaal opposition got to him. Now he got kicked out and the new pm will most likely be an abgaal.
There is already news that Ali Geedi will be named of which am opposed to.... but there could be another abgaal as well

Farmaajo now making a deal with Damul Jadiid to bring a HG prime minister

N&N and Damul Jadiid have destroyed each other with this move.

N&N tried so hard to pretend they were sincere and now they showed themselves to be backstabbing snakes.

Imagine, Damul Jadiid is back and all of N&N "wadani" propaganda is automatically discredited

Lmaooooooo
:liberaltears:

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Khayre dumping a Mareexaan wife as if it was a political marriage and not a love marriage.

Wtf
Funniest thing I've heard all week :deadrose:
The man actually divorced his wife out of hatred for Farmaajo. What a loser

Trending

Latest posts