The Dayyuthification of modern "man"

I love the western eye candy. No wonder muslims begin mass rapes when they enter western countries. Imagine seeing jilbaabs all your life and then walking into wonderland

Cadaan guy's girlfriend wore one of those mesh, see-throughy tops without a bra to a house party and the dayuuth c*nt didn't even seemed phased by it in the slightest. Sickening shit wallahi.
Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 23.40.05.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
Yes and with the rise of social media the male gaze isn't internalised anymore it exists. Women now actively appeal to the male gaze for validation of their beauty both on and off social media.
It's really sad tho if people just realized this they wouldn't bash Islam so much
It’s all Shaytaan’s deception. The reality is that liberalism is backwards and true barbarism.
Cadaan guy's girlfriend wore one of those mesh, see-throughy tops without a bra to a house party and the dayuuth c*nt didn't even seemed phased by it in the slightest. Sickening shit wallahi.
View attachment 178443
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine if he wifes her :drakelaugh:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I had a hilarious uncle who was in a relationship with this cadaan woman for a long time. She was honestly a nice lady and head over heels for him so my mother asked him why he wouldn't just marry her and he goes "Let me tell you, there are two kinds of women in the world, one you mistress and one you wife. She is a mistress."

It’s all Shaytaan’s deception. The reality is that liberalism is backwards and true barbarism.

Nah, she probably needs to have at least 4 more abortions and another 25+ dicks or so before she's ready to "settle down". I wouldn't wish a cadaan woman on my worst enemy, they're garbage lol

Xaruun

VIP
I had a hilarious uncle who was in a relationship with this cadaan woman for a long time. She was honestly a nice lady and head over heels for him so my mother asked him why he wouldn't just marry her and he goes "Let me tell you, there are two kinds of women in the world, one you mistress and one you wife. She is a mistress."
I swear you’re completely surrounded by zanis. :mjlol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I swear you’re completely surrounded by zanis. :mjlol:

Most of my fam is very religious and serious, wallahi. But there are some funny characters in the mix. I had another uncle who went to Russia for his university studies, this was pre-civil war and returned to become a Judge in Xamar. Unfortunately he picked up a love of khamr in the USSR and apparently even fell deeply in love with a Russian woman who's heart he shattered into a million pieces before returning home because he of course could not marry an ajanabi. He would often tell my mom about how all the messed up stuff that happened to him after that was just desserts for breaking her little blue eyed heart.

I get what you mean, but sometimes it isn’t even the mans fault. He can talk his woman to cover up, but she will get mad at him, insult him and call him “controlling”. Then go tell all her friends.

Thats why us guys should stay away from girls that wears jeans and revieling clothes if u have gheerah. Wlh u will either get divorce or accept the way she is. Changing women mindset is hard.
giphy.gif