The Dayyuthification of modern "man"

If it doesn't worry you why you so pressed when muslim somalis prefer sharia instead of secularism?

You're a typing contradict

:pachah1:
I’m only pointing out your hypocrisy your using the same logic as transsexual by saying your can change yourself based on your beliefs. Because sharia is bad for Somalia that’s my beef with it.

I’m only pointing out your hypocrisy your using the same logic as transsexual by saying your can change yourself based on your beliefs. Because sharia is bad for Somalia that’s my beef with it.

What ? you make no sense you don't care about somalis but care about what they govern with.

You're delusional

I’m only pointing out your hypocrisy your using the same logic as transsexual

how many times are you going to repeat this talking point?

btw let me tell you something.... your sentence should use "you're" not "your".... you think you're smarter than everyone else but you don't know when to use "you're" and when to use "your"?

how many times are you going to repeat this talking point?

btw let me tell you something.... your sentence should use "you're" not "your".... you think you're smarter than everyone else but you don't know when to use "you're" and when to use "your"?
Are you going to actually refute the point or keep deflecting. :comeon:

Horta .... recently we had sunny days, relatively good weather in Londonistan....☀
I was going to work :liberaltears: ... so I was in the underground on my way to work wearing a cute modest dress. I saw a lot of couples in and outside the underground station:yacadiim:..... while the men were dressed correctly ... the women were half-naked as it is the new normal in this century.... so :stressed:

I asked myself if the everyday man don't have love and respect for his women... accepting people (other men) to enjoy his women proudly.

Truly western man (the brother, boyfriend, husband, father, uncle, cousin,...) became a proud Dayyuth
75c9a182-5a98-4127-bddb-060dff523ff6-jpeg.176660
I get what you mean, but sometimes it isn’t even the mans fault. He can talk his woman to cover up, but she will get mad at him, insult him and call him “controlling”. Then go tell all her friends.

Trending