The Dayyuthification of modern "man"

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You see those white men online saying you have insecurities etc when those subject is brought up. Meanwhile, I’m looking at their GFs, wives and sisters legs, cleavages and ass and fantasizing what I can do to them in bed like 95% of the men do.

They’ve turned their women into nothing but sex objects.

Al humdulilah for Islam. :rejoice:

Last edited:

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Can u understand modern men don't control women? They do as they wish and there men just play along to not anger them. It's normal in the culture women have freedom to do as they wish.

1617523357542.png

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
We men don't have any authority over women in general. I can't tell a women . Go put some clothes on. I agree with you but you can't understand that men in general don't have authority over any women. If we told women what to do we would be insulted and looked down upon. We would also be regarded control freaks and abusive. So yes and no

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all). [4:34]

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We men don't have any authority over women in general. I can't tell a women . Go put some clothes on. I agree with you but you can't understand that men in general don't have authority over any women. If we told women what to do we would be insulted and looked down upon. We would also be regarded control freaks and abusive. So yes and no
You definitely can have authority if you are married to her or head of your household. Otherwise you are moving soft.

Females raised in the west are bombarded with images of men worshipping the female body(objectification) in movies, music and media.

Those images are then reinforced in public when only provocatively dressed females get all the male(simps) attention.

Unless modern males like men of old don’t come to the realization, that a woman’s beauty is in her modesty, empathy and intelligence.

Rather than her sex appeal, things will only get worse thanks to simps. who ironically are most affected by the consequences.

well what you called dayyuth now a days is now a “gentleman” and someone who is not, is labeled as controlling of his women, misogynistic, and among other things. it’s sad that even somali women do this, if I were to tell my cousin to dress modestly the first ones in line to be jumping on me would be the somali girls around, their favorite quote is “mind your own buisness”.
You should let them come to that realization you can't enlighten people. A lot of the liberal feminism pushed by the media contributes to this because it tells women that it is their choice to dress provocatively but it's not really their choice because they do it to please the male gaze, whether or not they can admit it is up to them.

You should let them come to that realization you can't enlighten people. A lot of the liberal feminism pushed by the media contributes to this because it tells women that it is their choice to dress provocatively but it's not really their choice because they do it to please the male gaze, whether or not they can admit it is up to them.
facts they always talking about “i do it for myself” that’s cap, it might even be 10% true but it’s not the whole truth

facts they always talking about “i do it for myself” that’s cap, it might even be 10% true but it’s not the whole truth
Yes and with the rise of social media the male gaze isn't internalised anymore it exists. Women now actively appeal to the male gaze for validation of their beauty both on and off social media.
It's really sad tho if people just realized this they wouldn't bash Islam so much

Trending

Latest posts