The Dayyuthification of modern "man"

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Horta .... recently we had sunny days, relatively good weather in Londonistan....☀
I was going to work :liberaltears: ... so I was in the underground on my way to work wearing a cute modest dress. I saw a lot of couples in and outside the underground station:yacadiim:..... while the men were dressed correctly ... the women were half-naked as it is the new normal in this century.... so :stressed:

I asked myself if the everyday man don't have love and respect for his women... accepting people (other men) to enjoy his women proudly.

Truly western man (the brother, boyfriend, husband, father, uncle, cousin,...) became a proud Dayyuth
75c9a182-5a98-4127-bddb-060dff523ff6-jpeg.176660

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Na why would they control there women?? It going to bring tension and cause friction between there relationships. On the other hand somali women are expected to be modest.

Western non Muslims (especially White people) are big time Dayooths. A high school girl can come home with her boyfriend late night dressing half naked and her father or brothers wouldn’t say anything, instead they will play football with her boyfriend and act like everything is normal.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
the West is finished the women are trying to attract sexual partners by dressing provocatively while the man is smiling by her side

Last edited:
The destruction of the modern day firaun empire is imminent.

Do not think ˹O Prophet˺ that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them until a Day when ˹their˺ eyes will stare in horror.

[14:42]

well what you called dayyuth now a days is now a “gentleman” and someone who is not, is labeled as controlling of his women, misogynistic, and among other things. it’s sad that even somali women do this, if I were to tell my cousin to dress modestly the first ones in line to be jumping on me would be the somali girls around, their favorite quote is “mind your own buisness”.

Last edited:
West needs to start kicking out these people . This normalisation of jealousy is what leads to honor killing. This logic clearly belongs in the 7th century.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
It's normal in te west. Women can do as they wish. Calling then dayuths is a bit harsh

This thread is just to feel good about themselves and look down on the kufaar. If they mean good for them, they would be better of advising them or making dua that Allah guides them.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
This thread is just to feel good about themselves and look down on the kufaar. If they mean good for them, they would be better of advising them or making dua that Allah guides them.
not really walal... I feel sorry for Muslim thinking that kind of behaviour is normal... I pray for Allah guidance for us all... but recognising the problem is the first step to find the cure. ...

Horta .... recently we had sunny days, relatively good weather in Londonistan....☀
I was going to work :liberaltears: ... so I was in the underground on my way to work wearing a cute modest dress. I saw a lot of couples in and outside the underground station:yacadiim:..... while the men were dressed correctly ... the women were half-naked as it is the new normal in this century.... so :stressed:

I asked myself if the everyday man don't have love and respect for his women... accepting people (other men) to enjoy his women proudly.

Truly western man (the brother, boyfriend, husband, father, uncle, cousin,...) became a proud Dayyuth
75c9a182-5a98-4127-bddb-060dff523ff6-jpeg.176660
It’s their society. Honestly it’s none of our concern unless they force us to do the same. I see it and idgaf.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The irony is that western women don't realize it but they in part dress the way they due to men too. The weird, overly scantily clad clothes, the oversexualization, the need to look a certain overall way... it comes intentionally or unintentionally from western media which is mostly run by men. I found it so skin crawly when I read that Fox news apparently has an unwritten but well-known rule among its anchor staff that the women are supposed to "show some skin" (like their legs):

A0Y4ZHh.jpg

Can u understand modern men don't control women? They do as they wish and there men just play along to not anger them. It's normal in the culture women have freedom to do as they wish.

Backwards mentality. Why do you need to control a grown woman? Insecure men need to severely dominant their women. I can understand guidance but..

Trending