The dark Continent is ruthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why women shouldn’t lead a society sxb they are bringers of cucklodry they don’t care about our culture and values, just look at Europe and what their female leaders did to them

Long live the patriarchy

Yup. They are more likely to support degeneracy, khanismo, and more likely to hop on the latest bandwagon.

Wallahi, I predict a new world war. I hope this a war wipes us out. I can't live in this morally bankrupted society.

@Nawal

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yup. They are more likely to support degeneracy, khanismo, and more likely to hop on the latest bandwagon.

Wallahi, I predict a new world war. I hope this world war wipes us out. I can't live in this morally bankrupt society.

@Nawal
Agreed, we're from the most fragile country on the planet, the only thing we have left is our people. BLOOD AND SOIL

World

VIP
Are you shocked that Somali women in the west see relationships with Madow gaalos as “goals”?

Don’t raise children in the west else this is how your daughters will end up.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This is why women shouldn’t lead a society sxb they are bringers of cucklodry they don’t care about our culture and values, just look at Europe and what their female leaders did to them

Long live the patriarchy
Exactly. Long live the patriarchy

Gambar

VIP
Are you shocked that Somali women in the west see relationships with Madow gaalos as “goals”?

Has nothing to do with the West. If you are a hands off parent this is what happens.

Has nothing to do with the West. If you are a hands off parent this is what happens.

It's a combination of both.

I know right. Being proud of being with a Madow is an accomplishment to them.

Like how low can you get...

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The only time these insecure doocils on twitter get clout is when they mention us Geeljire. That explains what they regurgitate the same tweets.

World

VIP
The environment you are raised in definitely plays a significant role.

99% of Somalis wont be living in middle class neighbourhoods going to private schools surrounded by timo jilecs and cadaans.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's actually trending:damn::damn:

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 21.45.41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts