The dark Continent is ruthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
and unforgiving. If you dont have a Gov or standing army to defend your National Assets, they will plunder and rob your natural resources. They will invade and take your beautiful beaches and boy does the skinny nation have beautiful beaches that are just there for the taking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

putersmash.gif

Lol how wonder how their women feel. Time after time their men going for other ethnicities. I can't blame them -- looking at gorilla-looking females all the time can depressing.

Last edited:
Say she couldn't find a decent madoow man and she wanted to go back to Somali men... Would you give a single mother xalimo with 2 half Madow a chance?
They would never come back because they are used to a certain lifestyle . That girl Maya was getting it from 21 year old Jamaicans when she was only 16 .She looks like a 29 year old the age of 23. I don't get why some brothers worry about some alcoholic , coke-sniffing chicks with a preference for Matumbo. There are plenty of halal girls that are younger and look better than that Sabrina Dhowre .

Xalimo becoming the new Nigerian semen receptacles.

Ps . They can have our hoes . We keep the decent girls .

This. If anything it benefits us. Hoes out, decent women stay.

P.s I would never date or marry a Somali girl who dated an ajanbi in the past.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I see you encouraging cuckold. I bet you would love to see tape of Ebris Ibra fuking Sabrina.

Just like being out our community, we also need you push you weak men out.
I’m just saying faraxs shouldn’t throw stones when we ourselves in a glasshouse oo baraf ah :stevej:

I’m just saying faraxs shouldn’t throw stones when we ourselves in a glasshouse oo baraf ah :stevej:

So you're assuming all of us messed with ajanbis? Wheres the proof? Or you just talking out of your ass?

I hope your sisters and you get raped by a pack of (Mel Gibson style)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So you're assuming all of us messed with ajanbis? Wheres the proof? Or you just talking out of your ass?

I hope your sisters and you get raped by a pack of (Mel Gibson style)
I pose this question to the faraxs of this thread last time I recall you were a female unless you have had a sex change.

I challenge any farax on this thread to come forth and swear they have never messed with an ajnabi chick:gucciwhat:

and unforgiving. If you dont have a Gov or standing army to defend your National Assets, they will plunder and rob your natural resources. They will invade and take your beautiful beaches and boy does the skinny nation have beautiful beaches that are just there for the taking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

putersmash.gif

Where did you find this pic :)
They’re so beautiful
Glistening brown skin

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Where did you find this pic :)
They’re so beautiful
Glistening brown skin
Lool I saw it on twitter. Xalimos already making mocking tweets and then someone sent me to dailymail which hates Somalis with passion. Everyone is in on this I tell ya, :mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts