The dark Continent is ruthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time you seen a white woman wearing an Afro? But you see many black females wearing European hair to emulate the European woman it’s much Deeper than you think its on a subconscious level it’s been ingrained into the black man to find any race of women beautiful except his own.

What do you expect when there celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé Who bleached their skin and wear blonde European hair many impressionable young black females look up to them end up getting indoctrinated.

All black men desire kids that don’t have their features it’s a sad state of affairs but it is what it is hence the overwhelming powerful black men marry other races, black race is the only race that don’t practice group economics most black celebrities married out and guess where there money is going when they perish? Just ask tiger woods ex wife she’s living the life kkk

wow you know a lot about black men? Its...its....almost like you are obsess or something. Hahahaha! Come on admit it....You want a taste of the black magic stick too?

IMG_5282.JPG

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
wow you know a lot about black men? Its...its....almost like you are obsess or something. Hahahaha! Come on admit it....You want a taste of the black magic stick too?
I’m calling a spade a spade most of my friends are either Caribbean or west African and guess what they all don’t find black women attractive that’s why they mostly settled with a non black chick.

Look at Hollywood for example most black male celebrities settle or date predominantly none black females mainly white women and when those successful black men die guess where their wealth is going to go? Their none black wives, I reiterate black people are the only people in the world today that don’t practice group economics.

There’s no need to resort to profanity I’m just calling a spade a spade.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It rare to see an Somali women dating or marrying out and even more rare to see them with a black man. They are attractive girls specially the one on the left.

Maya is hot af.
lukaku is a lucky nigga.

Can these girls do they thing without mentioning us tho?
Faaraxs are losing the war. If yall want to win it, don't respond to these baits.

That girl on twitter is ugly af tho.
as the somali saying goes, the ugliest donkey kicks the hardest.:mjlol:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
WTf :what1:

I had to research on who they hell they are one disowned her own Dad even though her Dad owns her not him, and another black nigga trying waas our women.

She a woman that she aims for gangsters, why aim for someone who begot you thats was one, than a one you love thats part of this circle.
:whoo:

How is this possible?:wtfdis:

Maya Jama must be the dumbest somali ever, f*ck her Iq does not exist.

"I disowned my dad who was a somali gangster"

"I became a girlfriend for stormzy who is jamacuan gangster rapper".

Lets get up to the second person
He looks better than stormzy fucked up eyes, but his smiles is a rapist.

Somali xalimos in the west are failures

Gotta get the carabta xalimos.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
and unforgiving. If you dont have a Gov or standing army to defend your National Assets, they will plunder and rob your natural resources. They will invade and take your beautiful beaches and boy does the skinny nation have beautiful beaches that are just there for the taking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

putersmash.gif

No comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts