The dark Continent is ruthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
She's not???? Then why the "we womens" this and that from the cucks on here? You all are drama queens or something? That's even worse than panty-wearing cucks!

Rahtid!!! What a bunch ah ninnies.
Retard, when did I care about a mutt and a alien looking female? Please kys you carribean fag.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
bullshizzle! Most black men with or without money are with black women.

The real question....actually not really a question....the real imagery from this thread is somali males sounding castrated...like someone snipped their balls off and permanently shoved it in their mouths and put panties on them.

Come on somalis...let's go to war man. Get into the streets and fight for your women. Stop with the phucking excuses like: "somali chicks love to phuck other guys more than black guys"......and that's your come back? Weak!

And for the other nigga talking sh*t bout money....wasn't stormzy a poor unknown rapper when the chick hooked up with him and fed him and went off to work in the mornings while broke stormzy laid in bed. Isn't that the story? Much more in the mortar beside the pestle.

Anyhoo....your warrior ancestors must be proud.
Most black men desire none black women cause many black men don’t find black women attractive.

Many black women have now resorted to putting on weaves and bleaching their skins and blonde weaves forget the average black girls doing this even black celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé are doing it to impersonate white women so black men can find them attractive.

The reality of the situation is most black men don’t want to have kids who look like them I’m just calling a spade a spade

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Men of all races care when their women date, mingle with, or marry men of other races. Its like a male lion protecting his lionesses from other male lions. Human beings are tribal and territorial, thats why nations and, countries exist. It's known fact.

The men who are cool with interracial relationships are cucks.

horta, why is this bantu lady @iyandi still here verging bantu holy wars

@Jiron I feel like you are very naive about the world and look at it from a purely positive and rosy perspective. People are very ruthless and conniving, you're perpetual ideals of extreme happiness will be met with betrayals. Thats not to say that we should be selfish, but you are treading on broken glass shards. :francis:. machiavellianism goes into this in detail.

The real question....actually not really a question....the real imagery from this thread is somali males sounding castrated...like someone snipped their balls off and permanently shoved it in their mouths and put panties on them.

Come on somalis...let's go to war man. Get into the streets and fight for your women. Stop with the phucking excuses like: "somali chicks love to phuck other guys more than black guys"......and that's your come back? Weak!

And for the other nigga talking sh*t bout money....wasn't stormzy a poor unknown rapper when the chick hooked up with him and fed him and went off to work in the mornings while broke stormzy laid in bed. Isn't that the story? Much more in the mortar beside the pestle.

Don't get your hopes up...

Most somali women date and marry within their race.

The reason why Sabrina is with Idris is because of $$$$

Last edited:
Most black men desire none black women cause many black men don’t find black women attractive.

Many black women have now resorted to putting on weaves and bleaching their skins and blonde weaves forget the average black girls doing this even black celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé are doing it to impersonate white women so black men can find them attractive.

The reality of the situation is most black men don’t want to have kids who look like them I’m just calling a spade a spade

white women tan and get lips enlarged and get butt implants and get hair inserts....and on and on....what de hell does that have to do with a bunch of castrated, pantymen crying that their women...now they are saying they are not their women.....are being phucked by west african apes?

Men of all races care when their women date, mingle with, or marry men of other races. Its like a male lion protecting his lionesses from other male lions. Human beings are tribal and territorial, thats why nations and, countries exist. It's known fact.

The men who are cool with interracial relationships are cucks.

horta, why is this bantu lady @iyandi still here verging bantu holy wars

I would have answered you but it looks like you are having a tantrum talking to your fellow diaper wearers. Carry on imp.
hahaaaaa.

Don't get your hopes up...

Most somali women date and marry within their race.

The reason why Sabrina is with Idris is because of $$$$

you sure? she told you that? its not his big johnson? Haha!

And my hopes and dreams have already been fultilled as far as relationship goes. My makes me supremely happy...so much so that I couldn't care less who hooks up with whom at this point. It's just hilarious to watch you phuckers running around like a hot iron has been inserted in your arse. Many of you will be less pressed about other people if you find yourself an SO that makes you happy but that's probably an impossible achievement for most of you.

@iyandi u
you sure? she told you that? its not his big johnson? Haha!

And my hopes and dreams have already been fultilled as far as relationship goes. My makes me supremely happy...so much so that I couldn't care less who hooks up with whom at this point. It's just hilarious to watch you phuckers running around like a hot iron has been inserted in your arse. Many of you will be less pressed about other people if you find yourself an SO that makes you happy but that's probably an impossible achievement for most of you.

You know how lame you are? You as a West Indian joined Somali forum where most of posters have intolerant views of your people.

Majority of Somali women in this site openly expressed that they only date Somali men.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Lol, I must say the whites have you people pegged.

Muh dick, we fuckin yo women white bois.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

I don't blame you, have you seen your women

90% of black athletes make it out the hood and never look back to Shaniquas

Lol, I must say the whites have you people pegged.

Muh dick, we fuckin yo women white bois.

I don't blame you, have you seen your women

90% of black athletes make it out the hood and never look back to Shaniquas

Lol "muh dick" ...that's all they know. They think with their dicks. There's more to this world than penis.

Lol "muh dick" ...that's all they know. They think with their dicks. There's more to this world than penis.

Yeah keep repeating that imp: "more to the world than just penis...more to the world than just penis" Feel better? good!
Except you phuckers are still shook that the penises of these big black west africans are in the equation somewhere.....hahahahaahaha! Rahtid!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yeah keep repeating that imp: "more to the world than just penis...more to the world than just penis" Feel better? good!
Except you phuckers are still shook that the penises of these big black west africans are in the equation somewhere.....hahahahaahaha! Rahtid!

Literally

933.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
white women tan and get lips enlarged and get butt implants and get hair inserts....and on and on....what de hell does that have to do with a bunch of castrated, pantymen crying that their women...now they are saying they are not their women.....are being phucked by west african apes?
When was the last time you seen a white woman wearing an Afro? But you see many black females wearing European hair to emulate the European woman it’s much Deeper than you think its on a subconscious level it’s been ingrained into the black man to find any race of women beautiful except his own.

What do you expect when there celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé Who bleached their skin and wear blonde European hair many impressionable young black females look up to them end up getting indoctrinated.

All black men desire kids that don’t have their features it’s a sad state of affairs but it is what it is hence the overwhelming powerful black men marry other races, black race is the only race that don’t practice group economics most black celebrities married out and guess where there money is going when they perish? Just ask tiger woods ex wife she’s living the life kkk

VixR

Veritas
Are all the guys on here incels or some shit? That's the only reason my mind affords me for the undying typicality of the themes of this forsaken forum

Are all the guys on here incels or some shit? That's the only reason my mind affords me for the undying typicality of the themes of this forsaken forum
Normies don't understand the sophisticated speech of the meme underground culture,

Go chase a chad tDOT(THAT DOE OVER THERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts