The dark Continent is ruthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
All These attention seeking somali chicks r thirsty for some d faraxs acting miskiin these days u gotta go get that pussy niggaz, forreal thoe what must be preserved is the motherland and it's inhabitants that's what matters when preserving our heritage genes etc random xalimos in the west can swing their pussy at any direction is a free for all

Somali women becoming fetish for madoow men lmao. Y'all being used for your beautiful.

Don't come back to us when Tyrone pumps and dumps.

you guys are giving this more attention then it deserves... people in general are unpredictable, somalis are no different. in a way this looks bad on buddies part, he went after a race that hates west africans the most:lolbron:.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@KULTA

Wow that was bit over the top don't u reckon?

I think Somalis should embrace the concept of individualism. What the next haliimo/Farah do with their life is no ones business but theirs . Try to understand they are not obligated to follow a certain code and they're free to date, love, reject whom ever they please :)

Those girls are very beautiful, they also look very happy :)

They look happy because they are getting luxury materials and money. They are basically prostitutes.

Non of those Somali females would roll with them boys if they were broke. Let's be honest

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@KULTA

I think Somalis should embrace the concept of individualism. What the next haliimo/Farah do with their life is no ones business but theirs . Try to understand they are not obligated to follow a certain code and they're free to date, love, reject whom ever they please :)

Let me troll in peace:bell:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@KULTA

This is kufr brother, repent

Status
Not open for further replies.