The dangerous play of oromosation and anti Somali sentiments

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I can go to china , learn mandarin , learn the Chinese culture, marry a Chinese women , but does that make me Chinese? No. I'm still as Somali as my ancestors were 500 years ago.

There are five sub clans of yabaree - reer said, reer yusuf ,hodanbare, habar liyo and reer biyo find out which one of those she is , Ive never heard of mohammed wais.

the oromo boy is lying, he is makiing up, kulaha mohamed wais,

In Oromo mythology, Borana and Barentumma are sons of Oromo. The name Oromo comes from the word Orma(free man). Oromos would call themselves the free men and would conquer land. So as long as your clan is amongst Borana or Barentuma, you are Oromo. Adopted clans are considered children of Oromo.

Borana and Barentu, Sons of Oromo, son of Waaqo, Son of Utte Son of so one. This is the Oromo nation. Hard to tell the percentages of others.

Depending on the clan and region, you can get a rough estimate. Arsi Oromo for example are heavily of Hadiya origin. They are the second largest clan with roughly 10-12 million people. The Macca the largest have a lot of Omo groups, they are around 12-13 million. Tulama of Shawa have some Gurage and they around probably around 5-6 million.
Okay thanks also the Your clan afran qallo are around 6 mill and are mixed heavy with somali. So all oromo clan families are heavily mixed people. I guess it would be fair to say the oromo nation are 50% not originally ethnically oromo.

Status
Not open for further replies.