The dangerous play of oromosation and anti Somali sentiments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The invader vs native plays a huge role in Oromo intellectualism.

This was adopted in 1991 'crush/expel the invader' purge of 'natives' vs D-Block.

embarrassing wants to let that pass.

Many of her people committed atrocities on the basis and belief they were doing a good deed by purging invaders out of the country.

The rationale was that these D-Blocks aren't native or Somali therefore their killing and expulsion is justified.

The battle cry was put them back on boats and send them back. This is what united them!

World

VIP
World they see 'native' Dirs as their extension who was duped by their mischievous D-Block invader in-laws to identify as Somali.
There is no problems with the Ogaden and Oromo

Or the Ciiss and the Oromo

Only these flip flop clans like Gurgura, Akisho, Jarso and w/e. I say f*ck them. If they want to join the Oromos then let them.

Either you’re Somali or you’re not. It’s really not a big issue at all.

World that is true that thought pattern of native vs invader failed in 1991.

Oromo's moved to Mogadishu and conducted their business from there.

Now they want to claim all Dir clans as lost Oromos not only the clans you mentioned.

Some Dir are playing along because their hatred of D-Block is greater than Oromo.

World that is true that thought pattern of native vs invader failed in 1991.

Oromo's moved to Mogadishu and conducted their business from there.

Now they want to claim all Dir clans as lost Oromos not only the clans you mentioned.

Some Dir are playing along because their hatred of D-Block is greater than Oromo.

You’re a paranoid fool to think all the b/s you write.

VIP
I agree with you that oromo leadership is trying to infiltrate Dirs by demonizing daroods but those colluding with them are somalized oromos and jeegaan. No dirs are involved

There's definitely a plan in place to takeover all of dds and eventually reach the coasts of Somalia. Noone can tell me otherwise

Kingcobta you are correct. I would like to thank our noble brothers who rejected that infiltration namely the noble pure Somali s of the Idea, Samaroon and Habar Yoonis clans.

They didn't fall for it.

Afraan it is out there. We Somalis don't have any secrets the siding with Oromo is twofold.

If you look it from the Oromo viewpoint it is to push eastwards to get to the coast. Being that large and landlocked isn't good for them.

Some ignoble Dir are pushing this idea because they want to break D-Block hegemony and push along the Oromo push simply for hatred and carrying a chip on their shoulder.

Their plan is for the long run convert Dirs filled with hate to Oromo and incorporate their land into Oromia.

Claim more and more land. First to fall Jigjiga. Then with the help of Oromosised Somalis push further inland until they reach the coast. They will do this by applying the Oromo card.

The only people who do not or can't be Oromised are the D-Block and it is them that is keeping Somali construct alive and Oromos need to break.

They can only do this by employing Somalis to carry out that task.

Their plan is for the long run convert Dirs filled with hate to Oromo and incorporate their land into Oromia.

Claim more and more land. First to fall Jigjiga. Then with the help of Oromosised Somalis push further inland until they reach the coast. They will do this by applying the Oromo card.

The only people who do not or can't be Oromised are the D-Block and it is them that is keeping Somali construct alive and Oromos need to break.

They can only do this by employing Somalis to carry out that task.

Your a paranoid fool.

And sorry to break it fella, but a portion of the Yabarre, Bal’ad and other Absame sub clans have been assimilated into my own clan.

Talk all the smack you like, if it helps you sleep that’s fine. Just know, your brothers are on the other side of the fence as well.

Afran dissecting the issue that let to Somali disintegration never carry's any favours.

The Oromo push to the coast is long term so is the assimilation band deconstructing of the Somaliness notion.

I don't fear nor have any paranoia and we will fight your expansion the sane way.

I believe in Somalinimo more than reernimo!

Being Somali is a unique feeling. Our language is the most beautiful.

This will be lost with Oromosation because this guys are similar they are a greater threat than any other ethnicity in the horn.

We need to counter it with our beautiful language and poetry.

Your a paranoid fool.

And sorry to break it fella, but a portion of the Yabarre, Bal’ad and other Absame sub clans have been assimilated into my own clan.

Talk all the smack you like, if it helps you sleep that’s fine. Just know, your brothers are on the other side of the fence as well.

@AfranQallo

Why do you love entertaining trolls? :lol:

Suldaanka don't take his word!

Peripheral subgroups assimilation and seekening alliance is different from a whole clan being 'incorporated'.

The distinction is for the intellectual eye yet the layman he is he's trying to hide the Oromo agenda to regards Oromosation of a whole Somali clan like the Dir by equating minor subgroups assimilation seeking protection by adopting 'Oromo identity' which is different to what is being discussed on this thread.

Who does someone from Djibiuti, Burco or Boorama seek protection from by adopting an Oromo identity?

Don't entertain his BS.

Suldaanka don't take his word!

Peripheral subgroups assimilation and seekening alliance is different from a whole clan being 'incorporated'.

The distinction is for the intellectual eye yet the layman he is he's trying to hide the Oromo agenda to regards Oromosation of a whole Somali clan like the Dir by equating minor subgroups assimilation seeking protection by adopting 'Oromo identity' which is different to what is being discussed on this thread.

Who does someone from Djibiuti, Burco or Boorama seek protection from by adopting an Oromo identity?

Don't entertain his BS.

He is actually telling the truth. There are many Jidwaaq subclans like the Yabarre who have been assimilated into the Oromos. The Jarso, have an entire subclan which is Absame Darood.

I'm sure @Marsin and other Absames who know history can confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts