The dangerous play of oromosation and anti Somali sentiments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
I think we need to work with the Oromos, they have many resources we can export to the world, and we can share them fairly.

I am pro Oromo for now.

Cauli your disingenuity shows by blabbering the same nonsense like the Oromo SSPOT dweller.

Nice you have insights as to where people are from!

he is full of shyt, yabare waa jidwaq and actually live inside mostly neigbouring their mohamed zubeer and abaskuul cousins and balcad waa iska inside mohmaed zubeer,

he can claim all he wants, ned of day an absame selling camel milk inside deep nazareth or adam doesnt make him oromo, we trade with oromo but we have never been amsilited,

besides, hardly any balcad in ogadeniya, balcad waa ogadens older brother and live more inside jubaland , its like saying gerri koombe live in maakhir, sure gerri lives in puntland but majorty live with ogadne/jidwaq in jubaland and jigjiga, but imagine i claimed gerri lives in maakhir and has been tkaen over, there are hardley any gerris in puntland left, he doesnt even know what he talks about,

the problem with these oromo is waa super fake, mad eof many ethnic groups, pagan, muslim, gaal mixed and will claim anyone, these guys claim hargeysa is their and afgoye and claim raxanweyn waa oromo and wardey, and boni,

let him claim what he wants, i can say ogaden owns marsabett wester kenya doesnt make it true,

these nigegrs dont even meet balcad or yabare, they meet gerri and bartire on the arusha harrage- jigjiga border and the hard core most racist somali groups mohamed zubeer on the fiiq/imay/nogob regions, who dont even touch or marry oromo with a parge pole unlike dir and 1door do,

He is actually telling the truth. There are many Jidwaaq subclans like the Yabarre who have been assimilated into the Oromos. The Jarso, have an entire subclan which is Absame Darood.

I'm sure @Marsin and other Absames who know history can confirm.

not really, for example you have langabs like akisho who call themselves maalingguure moahemd zubeer to get protection,

lets separate lanagbs who will tell other somalis hisotrically he is absame/jidwaq/moahmed zubeer to get proection as we ptoetced them, just the way dabare raxanweyn claims mohamed zubeer in jubaland or reer cafan galjecle claims bartire jidwaq in north afamodw to be protected,

so lets separet real nasab and a lanagb marti allowed to use your brand/name to seem strong when he is threatened by other somalis

many akisho will tell you we are malanguure reer cabdulle mohamed zubeer when attacked, its because malinguure have allowd thme to sue the brand, but when he goes to jaarso or gurgure he is dir, when he goes to hargeysa he is 1door, its how langabs survive,

but no absame has been assimilated, well ogaden anyways,

all lanagbs are welcome to use our brands as absame if they need protection as long as they dont claim us permanently and do not marry from us, but if attacked they will be helped,

so chaps please separate someone assimilated into another clan and a dude using that brand to get protection, a marti alliance,

also if absame border with say arusha and sells milk to them and learns their language doesn't mean he is assimilated, waa just two muslim neighbours, he knows who he is and his ancestors,

i have met many Mohamed zubeer who speak arusha as they border arsi, we are neighbours and that is fine,

he is full of shyt, yabare waa jidwaq and actually live inside mostly neigbouring their mohamed zubeer and abaskuul cousins and balcad waa iska inside mohmaed zubeer,

he can claim all he wants, ned of day an absame selling camel milk inside deep nazareth or adam doesnt make him oromo, we trade with oromo but we have never been amsilited,

besides, hardly any balcad in ogadeniya, balcad waa ogadens older brother and live more inside jubaland , its like saying gerri koombe live in maakhir, sure gerri lives in puntland but majorty live with ogadne/jidwaq in jubaland and jigjiga, but imagine i claimed gerri lives in maakhir and has been tkaen over, there are hardley any gerris in puntland left, he doesnt even know what he talks about,

the problem with these oromo is waa super fake, mad eof many ethnic groups, pagan, muslim, gaal mixed and will claim anyone, these guys claim hargeysa is their and afgoye and claim raxanweyn waa oromo and wardey, and boni,

let him claim what he wants, i can say ogaden owns marsabett wester kenya doesnt make it true,

these nigegrs dont even meet balcad or yabare, they meet gerri and bartire on the arusha harrage- jigjiga border and the hard core most racist somali groups mohamed zubeer on the fiiq/imay/nogob regions, who dont even touch or marry oromo with a parge pole unlike dir and 1door do,

So you're going yo sit there and tell me my mother lineage that goes to yabarre jidwaaq is BS.

And my paternal great grandmas family who are Jarso Warra Bal'ad. You can deny all you like man, that is fine. We know who live amongst us and who have joined our nation. And for the matter, some Abasame clans are amongst them. You can hate all you like, it won't change the fact that it is true.

So you're going yo sit there and tell me my mother lineage that goes to yabarre jidwaaq is BS.

And my paternal great grandmas family who are Jarso Warra Bal'ad. You can deny all you like man, that is fine. We know who live amongst us and who have joined our nation. And for the matter, some Abasame clans are amongst them.
Which Jaarso sub clans are Dir?

not really, for example you have langabs like akisho who call themselves maalingguure moahemd zubeer to get protection,

lets separate lanagbs who will tell other somalis hisotrically he is absame/jidwaq/moahmed zubeer to get proection as we ptoetced them, just the way dabare raxanweyn claims mohamed zubeer in jubaland or reer cafan galjecle claims bartire jidwaq in north afamodw to be protected,

so lets separet real nasab and a lanagb marti allowed to use your brand/name to seem strong when he is threatened by other somalis

many akisho will tell you we are malanguure reer cabdulle mohamed zubeer when attacked, its because malinguure have allowd thme to sue the brand, but when he goes to jaarso or gurgure he is dir, when he goes to hargeysa he is 1door, its how langabs survive,

but no absame has been assimilated, well ogaden anyways,

all lanagbs are welcome to use our brands as absame if they need protection as long as they dont claim us permanently and do not marry from us, but if attacked they will be helped,

so chaps please separate someone assimilated into another clan and a dude using that brand to get protection, a marti alliance,

also if absame border with say arusha and sells milk to them and learns their language doesn't mean he is assimilated, waa just two muslim neighbours, he knows who he is and his ancestors,

i have met many Mohamed zubeer who speak arusha as they border arsi, we are neighbours and that is fine,

Go to my moms family and tell my entire maternal family they are fake and not really Yabarre.

They've been assimilated man. A subclan from my clan has a huge yabarre population. Go to their villages and tell me if these people are not Somali. Many still go back and forth and trade between Hararge and Jijiga.

Go to my moms family and tell my entire maternal family they are fake and not really Yabarre.

They've been assimilated man. A subclan from my clan has a huge yabarre population. Go to their villages and tell me if these people are not Somali. Many still go back and forth and trade between Hararge and Jijiga.
To be fair you can't say they are Oromo just because they speak afaan Oromo. Its like calling the Oromo kid who was born in London and speaks only English and is fully immersed in British culture an English person and not an oromo.

Also majority of yabaree live in and around jigjiga even though there are a lot who live around Harar. Can you ask you're mom what her subclan is after yabaree btw?

And my paternal great grandmas family who are Jarso Warra Bal'ad. You can deny all you like man, that is fine. We know who live amongst us and who have joined our nation. And for the matter, some Abasame clans are amongst them. You can hate all you like, it won't change the fact that it is true.
I've met a lot of these jaarso and if you ask them what they are they will say I'm jaarso and then if you say what are you after jaarso they will say baalcad absame.

Also why do you say " who live amongst us " if they were there first ?

sure we marry arusha and other very somali looking muslim oromo, but my gripe with you is they people hide their origin and claim another ethnic group, they can marry them, no issues, i know an Ogaden guy married to a very beatiful oromo girl from Minnesota , i am just saying end of the day they till say we are this osmlai tribe, in other words, you were claiming they have been asmsilited, surely if they were they would say we are oormo and not say we are a somali tribe

people mix,, marry, farm together, no issues, germans and french neighbours do, Russian and Ukrainians do, finnsh and russians do, it happens, but at the end of the day the dude know he is somali oroginailly and has not been asmmslioted, so lets separate people who marry and live peacefully with another as fellow muslims and those who have been assimilated like say many oromo who today claim ahmaaar those have been assimilated, not a somali guy who marries oromo and still speaks af somali,

To be fair you can't say they are Oromo just because they speak afaan Oromo. Its like calling the Oromo kid who was born in London and speaks only English and is fully immersed in British culture an English person and not an oromo.

Also majority of yabaree live in and around jigjiga even though there are a lot who live around Harar. Can you ask you're mom what her subclan is after yabaree btw?

exactly, its fine, muslim neighbours marrying each other it will happen, in the french Spanish border it happens, neighbours always marry each toher, my gripe with this dude is he claims we assimilated them, we can also say they aboout the oromo who speaks af somali,

i have met reer amadin from imay who speak arusha/arsi becasue they trade with each other, played as kids, neighbours, go to same mosques, the oromo learned af somali, the absame learned their various langauges, we sell camel milk deep in oromia land, so what, they know they are absame end of day and speak af somali too and know their ancetsory, this dude is claiming we assimilated them, if they were assmilited why would they still claim they are somalia,

its like calling a boran from wajir marsabet border a somali because he learned af somali from dagodi and ogadens who exchange camels with him, can we claim he the boran has been assimilated just because we are neighbours who inter act and sometimes marry and go to same mosque?

there are ugly oromo, short and midget like ahmaar who have been assimilated by ahmaar and there are muslim oromo who look like somalis, tall and fine features and muslims because they have only been marrying somalis , can i go and claim the arusha has been asmsilited

also tell me how jaarso is balcad, or is it like jaarso who have lived amongs them who are balcad? example, the galjecel in jubaland was under bartire protection and will tell you i am absame, but when you ask him deep down he will say i am gaaljecel reer cafan under bartire protection, they fled over 100 years ago to be protected by bartire as they were being killed i think by eley or someone else

so maybe its just balcad who have intermarried and lived amongst them, with jaarso, just like gadson or reer awehassan has done with ogaden in deep ogadeniya

no one has joined your nation, people shaggg all the time, just because they gave you a female to your dad doesn't mean we joined your nation,

so if you marry an English girl, your half white kids will claim all English are now part of the great oromo nation? your funny bro,

i will keep to my borders, you keep to yours, the odd occasion a horny somali marries a horny oromo, thats fine as long as we are muslims, but keep to your people, i will keep to my nation, sort out yuor issues, and i will sort out mine, i dont believe in ethiopia, it is exploding and will die sooner or later insha Allah

no one has joined your nation, people shaggg all the time, just because they gave you a female to your dad doesn't mean we joined your nation,

so if you marry an English girl, your half white kids will claim all English are now part of the great oromo nation? your funny bro,

i will keep to my borders, you keep to yours, the odd occasion a horny somali marries a horny oromo, thats fine as long as we are muslims, but keep to your people, i will keep to my nation, sort out yuor issues, and i will sort out mine, i dont believe in ethiopia, it is exploding and will die sooner or later insha Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts