Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
No he didn’t. That’s a story your people tell to get converts. He allowed the Muslims to stay because they lied about their religion. I was also talking about the attack on kabel.

Tplf is on the brink of collapse, they (tplf party) will either relinquish power because they are completely incompetent or there will be a military coup by either tplf Generals or other members of the military. The status quo won’t last long. I sense that it will most likely be relinquish power because the party leaders know once the revolts start in Addis it’s game over for their investments.

Ps tplf is run by atheist adwa Eri’s, that’s why I hate them and that’s why people of Tigray hate them. The original goal was to either free Tigray under our own government or set up a true government for Ethiopia, not to repress other people under a fake coalition. I’m more inclined for the true democracy as we have been unified since time immemorial with the rest of Ethiopia.

If all goes well a horn of africa union will be enacted and it will be border less like the european union. only these atheists and satanists would approve of that as opposed to a christian state which would feel threatened by muslims. sudan will be included and perhaps a new identity can come out of that and u will get your wish of a unifying force although u might not like it because all other identities will be wiped out. adal tried to create this by making arabic the official language through out the horn of africa

Apollo

VIP
If all goes well a horn of africa union will be enacted and it will be border less like the european union. only these atheists and satanists would approve of that as opposed to a christian state which would feel threatened by muslims. sudan will be included and perhaps a new identity can come out of that and u will get your wish of a unifying force although u might not like it because all other identities will be wiped out. adal tried to create this by making arabic the official language through out the horn of africa

More likely there will be either:

A) a pan-East African union with free movement between all East African countries (including places like Uganda etc).
B) a pan-African union with free movement between all African countries.

Either way we are fucked with Bantus having access to the Horn, including Ethiopia, eventually.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
More likely there will be either:

A) a pan-East African union with free movement between all East African countries (including places like Uganda etc).
B) a pan-African union with free movement between all African countries.

Either way we are fucked with Bantus having access to the Horn, including Ethiopia, eventually.

Most abyssinians are negroid bantu mixture because they refused to intermarry with semites due to their association with islam anyway. You can easily drown out bantu by continued breeding which would eventually create the cushite or the beyonce as i like to call it :ahh:

Apollo

VIP
Most abyssinians are negroid bantu mixture because they refused to intermarry with semites due to their association with islam anyway. You can easily drown out bantu by continued breeding which would eventually create the cushite or the beyonce as i like to call it :ahh:

Wrong. Bantu/Niger-Congo admixture is 0% in Ethiopia. The dark Ethiopians are Nilotes or Omotics. Only Somalia has some actual genuine Bantus from the slave trade.

You can't drown out Bantu by mixing. Their genes are dominant. A 25% Bantu 75% Cushite will look more Bantu than Cushite.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Wrong. Bantu/Niger-Congo admixture is 0% in Ethiopia. The dark Ethiopians are Nilotes or Omotics. Only Somalia has some actual genuine Bantus.

You can't drown out Bantu by mixing. Their genes are dominant. A 25% Bantu 75% Cushite will look more Bantu than Cushite.

Go to Zanzibar where the bantu and Arabs have intermarried, the population looks like a typical cushitic people although most of them were ethnically cleansed by the bantu and if you look at this map u will see tanzania is under the hamitic label

Meyers-L2.jpg

Sultan of Zanzibar looks east african, he can pass as a east african

39a8b7a674e2bef6606a36fff3161b4f--african-royalty-black-sheep.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Go to Zanzibar where the bantu and Arabs have intermarried, the population looks like a typical cushitic people although most of them were ethnically cleansed by the bantu and if you look at this map u will see tanzania is under the hamitic label

That map is trash and pseudoscience.

Most Bantu+Arab mixtures do not look Cushitic, but look like Brazilian Mulattoes.

Cushitic people are more unique and aren't some recent mixed race, but a several thousand year old race.

Tell your people to leave Ethiopia if you wish to live amongst Muslims. Your population is a less than than 200k, why don’t you start a movement so your people can live somewhere else.

We will never have a union with any other country, this is a simple fact. We might have an economic connection but nothing further. This can be attestested by our fierce independence stance and our disgust by being ruled by foreigners. Ethiopia has even shot down the AU on the Free border issue, stating that we will not allow it to occur.

I’m pretty sure you’re not fully harari and are probably just a wannabe Somali? I can tell because you even lie about the origins of the harari, which came from the north.

You go as far as to claim harari or harla are some Somali ancestor. When all evidence points to the contrary, including harari language which is obviously ethiosemetic. How do you explain harari tradition which is obviously of habesha foundation?

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Tell your people to leave Ethiopia if you wish to live amongst Muslims. Your population is a less than than 200k, why don’t you start a movement so your people can live somewhere else.

We will never have a union with any other country, this is a simple fact. We might have an economic connection but nothing further. This can be attestested by our fierce independence stance and our disgust by being ruled by foreigners. Ethiopia has even shot down the AU on the Free border issue, stating that we will not allow it to occur.

I’m pretty sure you’re not fully harari and are probably just a wannabe Somali? I can tell because you even lie about the origins of the harari, which came from the north.

You go as far as to claim harari or harla are some Somali ancestor. When all evidence points to the contrary, including harari language which is obviously ethiosemetic. How do you explain harari tradition which is obviously of habesha foundation?

Hamitic people or ham are ancestors for the cushites that's what even the bible says. Ham is the father of cush. Harla were Africans who hated Arabs Jews and other northerners. Harari Semitic aspect is from Arabs. Also hararis aren't the only Muslims in the area so I wonder how u will deal with the malis and Oromo. Both cushites lay claim to harar and are majority surrounding the area. Tplf gave them the state and now its irreversible. Atheists will destroy menelik country just get use to it and stop crying like a baby. I have tigrayan friends and none of them hate tplf the only tigrayans that do are Eritrean according to them or Amhara wannabes

Hamitic people or ham are ancestors for the cushites that's what even the bible says. Ham is the father of cush. Harla were Africans who hated Arabs Jews and other northerners. Harari Semitic aspect is from Arabs. Also hararis aren't the only Muslims in the area so I wonder how u will deal with the malis and Oromo. Both cushites lay claim to harar and are majority surrounding the area. Tplf gave them the state and now its irreversible. Atheists will destroy menelik country just get use to it and stop crying like a baby. I have tigrayan friends and none of them hate tplf the only tigrayans that do are Eritrean according to them or Amhara wannabes
My dude you will never quit with the revision...arab influence wouldn’t create an ethnic group who speak an ethiopic language...Arabic and ethiopic encompass completely different branches of the Semitic language. One is central and the other is southern. So your argument is dead on arrival. You seem at least some what verses on your history so we both know the truth, why does it hurt you to admit that hararis came from the north?

Ethnic states will be dismantled, this I know for sure. Your friends also don’t know who tplf are so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
My dude you will never quit with the revision...arab influence wouldn’t create an ethnic group who speak an ethiopic language...Arabic and ethiopic encompass completely different branches of the Semitic language. One is central and the other is southern. So your argument is dead on arrival. You seem at least some what verses on your history so we both know the truth, why does it hurt you to admit that hararis came from the north?

Ethnic states will be dismantled, this I know for sure. Your friends also don’t know who tplf are so I wouldn’t be surprised.

:obama: I always thought I was related to TPLF:mjlaugh: I subscribe to tigraionline anyway

Ethnic states is good because it keeps the land grabbing Oromos and dumpfield dwelling Amhaaras from encroaching other ppls land. I'm sure u wouldn't want these pests encroaching and claiming tigrey region.

Yes that's why ethnic states are good, and no I wouldn't want that.
Even though Am(land thirsty)hara's believe some parts of the Tigray region belong to them. I guess that's what happens when you have been in charge for 100's of years.

:obama: I always thought I was related to TPLF:mjlaugh: I subscribe to tigraionline anyway
I have family who are tplf and they’re not as loyal as you smh.
Even though Am(land thirsty)hara's believe some parts of the Tigray region belong to them. I guess that's what happens when you have been in charge for 100's of years.
I’m assuming you’re talking about welkait...ethnic states need to go back to regionalism. The people of every region regardless of ethnicity need to govern themselves. If you’re against it then you’re a backwards thinker. Minorities of every region will eventually die off with the current system. Amhara (proper) hasn’t ruled since the 1800s. What development has gondar or other parts of Amhara got for their “100s of years” of rule, anta tplf hiya.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Really surprised to hear you say this:ohhh:Do you not find any problem with the current sent up of the federal states? As long as it is divided by ethnicity it will always be a point of contention leading to eventual war? Are you for a peaceful and cohesive Ethiopia or Independent Tigray:farole:

Really surprised to hear you say this:ohhh:Do you not find any problem with the current sent up of the federal states? As long as it is divided by ethnicity it will always be a point of contention leading to eventual war? Are you for a peaceful and cohesive Ethiopia or Independent Tigray:farole:
Tigray for tigreyans only:fittytousand:

I’m assuming you’re talking about welkait...ethnic states need to go back to regionalism. The people of every region regardless of ethnicity need to govern themselves. If you’re against it then you’re a backwards thinker. Minorities of every region will eventually die off with the current system.
Yes I am talking about Welkait.
Whether the states are ethnic based or mixed, ethnic groups will still die off to the majority.
Amhara (proper) hasn’t ruled since the 1800s. What development has gondar or other parts of Amhara got for their “100s of years” of rule, anta tplf hiya.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amhara's have been in charge since the TPLF came about:nahgirl:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending