Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we had to fight those idiots to get our land, Africa is such a joke dividing people by imaginary lines created by European colonizers :/

Young Popeye

Call me pops
An enemy of my enemy is my friends and Hararis and Somalis are connected through the Harla people. whats Harari folks (government) doing about this issue or have the accepted they'll disappear to the Oromos?
Adal? nah but an autonomous region of Greater Somalia with respect of Harari culture yeah:lolbron:

The plan is to get rid of ethnic politics because harar would not demand state if the Oromo had not been granted oromia. The government also wants to import more Muslims of other ethnicities to form buffer zone against oromo. The Oromo will thus be heavily influenced by harar and assist our cause to dominate Ethiopian south states

:gucciwhat: LOL LOL TPLF does not support nationalism. How can a minority hold on to power by telling everyone to unite under a single banner? Division is the only way to survive much like how the jews control america behind closed doors. The only issue I have with the Oromo is that they love Ethiopia because it is the only state they have ever known. Harar made them pay tax but it did not subjugate them the way Menelik did. The Oromo attitude is whats frustrating TPLF and now TPLF plans to either give Harar, Afar or Somali their territory to divide and weaken them. Amhara territory is also sold to sudan. Germany and the E.U have spent millions on promoting regional politics in Ethiopia as neither the USA or the world want another Nazi African country.
Tplf is going undercover to remain in power. They will, and I mean never secede for obvious reasons. Tplf and their leaders have billions of investments in Ethiopia and in most regions. Just as the Amharas before them proclaimed nationalism after taking over, they will also be doing the same.

I don’t know where you get this notion that they care about harar or the Somali region. They were openly killing people up until 2007 when the liyu slaves took their role in the area. They would never grant those regions independence even if they planned on seceding because it would not impact the Amhara and Oromo regions. They have built too much infrastructure connecting Tigray to all other regions to destroy it to become a landlocked country.

The plan is to get rid of ethnic politics because harar would not demand state if the Oromo had not been granted oromia. The government also wants to import more Muslims of other ethnicities to form buffer zone against oromo. The Oromo will thus be heavily influenced by harar and assist our cause to dominate Ethiopian south states
My dude, your people aren’t even apart of the eprdf. Where do you get these fantasies? Even omotic people of the omo valley have more clout than harar and the Somali region combined.
:mjlol::pachah1:

In the coming years they will amend the constitution to replace ethnic regions with historical regions in order to completely destroy the other parties. They will give more independence to these regions while still holding the majority of the top level positions ie military/security. They have even openly talked about this.

If you’re lucky hararghe will be expanded.

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The plan is to get rid of ethnic politics because harar would not demand state if the Oromo had not been granted oromia. The government also wants to import more Muslims of other ethnicities to form buffer zone against oromo
Tplf is going undercover to remain in power. They will, and I mean never secede for obvious reasons. Tplf and their leaders have billions of investments in Ethiopia and in most regions. Just as the Amharas before them proclaimed nationalism after taking over, they will also be doing the same.

I don’t know where you get this notion that they care about harar or the Somali region. They were openly killing people up until 2007 when the liyu slaves took their role in the area. They would never grant those regions independence even if they planned on seceding because it would not impact the Amhara and Oromo regions. They have built too much infrastructure connecting Tigray to all other regions to destroy it to become a landlocked country.

My dude, your people aren’t even apart of the eprdf. Where do you get these fantasies? Even omotic people of the omo valley have more clout than harar and the Somali region combined.
:mjlol::pachah1:

In the coming years they will amend the constitution to replace ethnic regions with historical regions in order to completely destroy the other parties. They will give more independence to these regions while still holding the majority of the top level positions ie military/security. They have even openly talked about this.

If you’re lucky hararghe will be expanded.

there is no historical region without re establishing hararghe independence, hararghe is the area run by non amhara or tigray people. hararghe historically is pre menelik era. we dont want to be apart of eprdf, they recognized afar, somali and harari regions now we must help tplf by containing the big panda nations of amhara/oromo who are not only land locked but full of themselves. the reason oromo and amhara are in eprdf is to make them seem like they are apart of the government but the truth is they are sell outs especially the amhara party called andm . haile mariam also appointed an amhara muslim named demeke makonnen as his deputy to further weaken amhara with religious division.

there is no historical region without re establishing hararghe independence, hararghe is the area run by non amhara or tigray people. hararghe historically is pre menelik era. we dont want to be apart of eprdf, they recognized afar, somali and harari regions now we must help tplf by containing the big panda nations of amhara/oromo who are not only land locked but full of themselves. the reason oromo and amhara are in eprdf is to make them seem like they are apart of the government but the truth is they are sell outs especially the amhara party called andm . haile mariam also appointed an amhara muslim named demeke makonnen as his deputy to further weaken amhara with religious division.
Demeke isn’t even the current leader of the ANDM and it’s Gedu Andargachew. But that’s besides the point. Tplf is slowly dying, nothing anyone can do to stop it. I’m also baffled at your thought that harar has any influence at all when it comes to Ethiopia at large, you do know 90% of the city is oromos and habeshas?

I get that you like tplf because they allowed hararghe to exist but when the time calls, they will surely sell it to the oromos.

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Demeke isn’t even the current leader of the ANDM and it’s Gedu Andargachew. But that’s besides the point. Tplf is slowly dying, nothing anyone can do to stop it. I’m also baffled at your thought that harar has any influence at all when it comes to Ethiopia at large, you do know 90% of the city is oromos and habeshas?

I get that you like tplf because they allowed hararghe to exist but when the time calls, they will surely sell it to the oromos.

its not harar but hararis that have influence, why else would they be given a regional state while the 3 million sidama are ignored. leaders of the precursor to ANDM, the EPDM, tamrat layne was the one that supported harar state. the oromo would not know what to do with any land sold to them, they would eventually beg hararis to help them. i dont have issues with oromo other then the fact that they are too dumb

Last edited:
its not harar but hararis that have influence, why else would they be given a regional state while the 3 million sidama are ignored. leaders of the precursor to ANDM, the EPDM, tamrat layne was the one that supported harar state. the oromo would not know what to do with any land sold to them, they would eventually beg hararis to help them. i dont have issues with oromo other then the fact that they are too dumb
The sidama are apart of debue, if they were allowed to be a state then the rest of the state would demand the same. Harar was given statehood because it has historical significance.

Do hararis have a game plan for their population numbers? Why don’t you guys assimilate (culturally) the oromos of hararghe?

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The sidama are apart of debue, if they were allowed to be a state then the rest of the state would demand the same. Harar was given statehood because it has historical significance.

Do hararis have a game plan for their population numbers? Why don’t you guys assimilate (culturally) the oromos of hararghe?

Ya there's a plan underway as TPLF is in desperate need of assistance to control the east oromo. Somalis by themselves cant help TPLF contain Oromo. Too much land was given to them without any consideration for the minority groups. We didnt think that culturally assimilating them was necessary as most were converted to our faith without much resistance but now it seems likely the only solution. East oromo will have to be civilized but this would lead to the break up of the Ethiopian state eventually.

Ya there's a plan underway as TPLF is in desperate need of assistance to control the east oromo. Somalis by themselves cant help TPLF contain Oromo. Too much land was given to them without any consideration for the minority groups. We didnt think that culturally assimilating them was necessary as most were converted to our faith without much resistance but now it seems likely the only solution. East oromo will have to be civilized but this would lead to the break up of the Ethiopian state eventually.
Man oh man lol. The tplf doesn’t give a shit about harar or the Somali region, they attacked the oromos to distract them away from the protests and to punish them for their revolt. I don’t follow how culturally assimilating them would “break up” Ethiopia?

On a side note I welcome Oromo expansion into the Somali region, I hope they become the dominant group there once farming occurs.

The thing about oromos is that they are not really one single group of people. Habeshas still make up over 50% of the country, while oromos true numbers might be 30% at best and true oromos at 10% or less. The tplf lies about the populations of the Amhara and the oromos, to weaken the Amharas.

I’ve only met one harari ever and she considered herself to be habesha and never hated Ethiopia. Have you ever been to harar or Ethiopia and can you speak any of the languages?

May all the Somali patriotic martyr's be Granted the highest level of Janah. (Ogaden war 77)RIP. You will not be forgotten. Ogaden will be captured and reunited with Somalia.
وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ لِمَنْ يُقْتَلُ فِي سَبيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتٌ بَلْ أَحْيَاء وَلَكِن لاَّ تَشْعُرُونَ

Last edited:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Man oh man lol. The tplf doesn’t give a shit about harar or the Somali region, they attacked the oromos to distract them away from the protests and to punish them for their revolt. I don’t follow how culturally assimilating them would “break up” Ethiopia?

On a side note I welcome Oromo expansion into the Somali region, I hope they become the dominant group there once farming occurs.

The thing about oromos is that they are not really one single group of people. Habeshas still make up over 50% of the country, while oromos true numbers might be 30% at best and true oromos at 10% or less. The tplf lies about the populations of the Amhara and the oromos, to weaken the Amharas.

I’ve only met one harari ever and she considered herself to be habesha and never hated Ethiopia. Have you ever been to harar or Ethiopia and can you speak any of the languages?

Ya tplf doesn't care about eastern region which is why they will be letting it go. How can u occupy something u don't care about? If Oromo are culturally assimilated they would have the intellect to break away from Ethiopia. East oromo shares no religion with highlanders. Harari population is small because most of us were removed for asking independence. The Oromo didn't even know what independence meant in the 1940's. Oromo assimilation would easily solve their dispute with Somali and now the east would start a war with west.

The Amhara side with Somalis on the matter, everyone knows Oromos are a ticking bomb, a danger to themselves and others. The Oromo forcefully displaced many Amhara and now Amhara cheers as Somalis avenge them.

I have no issue with habesha term but they r those northern highlanders. My ancestors were southerners and Arabs. This is why even Amhara are not true habesha despite their claims to be Axum royalty. Their leaders might of been axumites but they were a south tribe. Tplf has banned the word as it's used by Amhara to claim people's land under a fake habesha union. Habesha had nothing to do with being Semitic. Arabs of harar are not habesha they are Arabs. You might want to read the conquest of Abyssinia, it's called conquest because hararis were not part of the habesha state but Adal. Harar had bloody wars with Axum before Arabs arrived when they tried to introduce Christianity to the pagan harla people.

I speak harari and have been to harar, people are learning their history thanks to the freedom given by tplf. Many now know harar was ethnically cleansed by habesha highlanders while the Oromo were free to roam around.

Ya tplf doesn't care about eastern region which is why they will be letting it go. How can u occupy something u don't care about? If Oromo are culturally assimilated they would have the intellect to break away from Ethiopia. East oromo shares no religion with highlanders. Harari population is small because most of us were removed for asking independence. The Oromo didn't even know what independence meant in the 1940's. Oromo assimilation would easily solve their dispute with Somali and now the east would start a war with west.

The Amhara side with Somalis on the matter, everyone knows Oromos are a ticking bomb, a danger to themselves and others. The Oromo forcefully displaced many Amhara and now Amhara cheers as Somalis avenge them.

I have no issue with habesha term but they r those northern highlanders. My ancestors were southerners and Arabs. This is why even Amhara are not true habesha despite their claims to be Axum royalty. Their leaders might of been axumites but they were a south tribe. Tplf has banned the word as it's used by Amhara to claim people's land under a fake habesha union. Habesha had nothing to do with being Semitic. Arabs of harar are not habesha they are Arabs. You might want to read the conquest of Abyssinia, it's called conquest because hararis were not part of the habesha state but Adal. Harar had bloody wars with Axum before Arabs arrived when they tried to introduce Christianity to the pagan harla people.

I speak harari and have been to harar, people are learning their history thanks to the freedom given by tplf. Many now know harar was ethnically cleansed by habesha highlanders while the Oromo were free to roam around.
Do harars speak somali? Are Haras Semites

Harar had a population decline after the fall of adal with the migration of somalis and oromos onto their land. Tplf doesn’t care about Tigray let alone any other region, but they still won’t ler you go because it’s still strategic area and the railroad passes through parts of the Somali region.

If harar wasn’t incorporated into Ethiopia, your language and culture would have died out to the expanding somali and oromos. You’re telling me you would rather have an independent harar under a different culture/language then the current situation?

Most of Ethiopia was under agew until early Semitic influences, so a Tigru is no different than an Amhara, we both come from Ge’ez, including the hararis, gurages, argoba, and Silt’e and so on. Habeshas lived throughout central and southern Ethiopia, stretching from gurage area to harar.

The Amhara probably do like seeing oromos get beaten back, but most would rather have oromos in Ethiopia than Somalis. The liyu police along with the Somali regional government are run by tplf generals.

The new census is going to be done in February so we will see the true numbers of the oromos, as there’s no reason for tplf to lie for them any longer.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Harar had a population decline after the fall of adal with the migration of somalis and oromos onto their land. Tplf doesn’t care about Tigray let alone any other region, but they still won’t ler you go because it’s still strategic area and the railroad passes through parts of the Somali region.

If harar wasn’t incorporated into Ethiopia, your language and culture would have died out to the expanding somali and oromos. You’re telling me you would rather have an independent harar under a different culture/language then the current situation?

Most of Ethiopia was under agew until early Semitic influences, so a Tigru is no different than an Amhara, we both come from Ge’ez, including the hararis, gurages, argoba, and Silt’e and so on. Habeshas lived throughout central and southern Ethiopia, stretching from gurage area to harar.

The Amhara probably do like seeing oromos get beaten back, but most would rather have oromos in Ethiopia than Somalis. The liyu police along with the Somali regional government are run by tplf generals.

The new census is going to be done in February so we will see the true numbers of the oromos, as there’s no reason for tplf to lie for them any longer.

Our population would be 1 million had Amhara not ethnically cleansed us. Harar built a wall and survived for 300 years even after 1 million Oromo surrounded the city so the whole Amhara saved us is a lie. Tplf has acknowledged what we went through despite being outnumbered. Amhara now outnumbers us in our own city yet u want to pretend Amhara is harari culture. The Oromo weren't even close to the town until Amhara helped them settle near harar to drown us out. We would rather be extinct then have habesha dominion, there's nobody in the region that despises Amhara more then hararis. Did the Somali nor Oromo ever kill Ethiopian kings? Eskender, na'od, dawit 2nd his son Claudius all were killed by harla.

The western countries want harar to drop Amharic so that they can turn Ethiopia into Spain with thousands of ethnic states who will eventually cede like Catalonia. The Oromo must drop their nationalism or if harar can get assistance from Somali we can finally dump the Amharic language.

Our population would be 1 million had Amhara not ethnically cleansed us. Harar built a wall and survived for 300 years even after 1 million Oromo surrounded the city so the whole Amhara saved us is a lie. Tplf has acknowledged what we went through despite being outnumbered. Amhara now outnumbers us in our own city yet u want to pretend Amhara is harari culture. The Oromo weren't even close to the town until Amhara helped them settle near harar to drown us out. We would rather be extinct then have habesha dominion, there's nobody in the region that despises Amhara more then hararis. Did the Somali nor Oromo ever kill Ethiopian kings? Eskender, na'od, dawit 2nd his son Claudius all were killed by harla.

The western countries want harar to drop Amharic so that they can turn Ethiopia into Spain with thousands of ethnic states who will eventually cede like Catalonia. The Oromo must drop their nationalism or if harar can get assistance from Somali we can finally dump the Amharic language.
Those Ethiopian kings killed all harari sultans and subjugated adal since it’s existence.

The thing about Amharas is that they are used as a scapegoat when they haven’t ruled since Tewadros and habeshas haven’t led since Yohannes. Both Menelik (shewan Oromo), Haile (oromo) and mengistu (debue) were all southerners. Menelik allowed his Oromo shewan Troops to expand into Amhara land, harar, and most other parts of Ethiopia. Haile is a southern of Oromo paternal ancestry, and who fled from war as no other Ethiopian emperor has done before him. Mengistu although the most non Amhara, had good nationalistic mindset, but ultimately fell due to corrupt communist thought.

Western countries don’t care about what happens to Ethiopia as long as they don’t get flooded with refugees. That’s why they support the retarded traitorous tplf.

I get that harar put up the good fight against the “evil” Christians, even though if it were the other way around and we were Muslims and you were Christin, we would have exatinguished your religion as that’s what the ultimate goal of Islam is, but it’s time to give up on the dream of a Muslim state in the east. We are in the 21st century, no need for religious wars when we more or less have similar culture, food, and language and so on. If you travel around Ethiopia from north to south you can easily tell that the people have a connection to each other that goes beyond identity and religion.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Those Ethiopian kings killed all harari sultans and subjugated adal since it’s existence.

The thing about Amharas is that they are used as a scapegoat when they haven’t ruled since Tewadros and habeshas haven’t led since Yohannes. Both Menelik (shewan Oromo), Haile (oromo) and mengistu (debue) were all southerners. Menelik allowed his Oromo shewan Troops to expand into Amhara land, harar, and most other parts of Ethiopia. Haile is a southern of Oromo paternal ancestry, and who fled from war as no other Ethiopian emperor has done before him. Mengistu although the most non Amhara, had good nationalistic mindset, but ultimately fell due to corrupt communist thought.

Western countries don’t care about what happens to Ethiopia as long as they don’t get flooded with refugees. That’s why they support the retarded traitorous tplf.

I get that harar put up the good fight against the “evil” Christians, even though if it were the other way around and we were Muslims and you were Christin, we would have exatinguished your religion as that’s what the ultimate goal of Islam is, but it’s time to give up on the dream of a Muslim state in the east. We are in the 21st century, no need for religious wars when we more or less have similar culture, food, and language and so on. If you travel around Ethiopia from north to south you can easily tell that the people have a connection to each other that goes beyond identity and religion.

Adal was more powerful then Ethiopia, this is why most historians question why Adal didnt destroy Ethiopia when it had several chances. We didnt want to destroy Ethiopia simply for the fact that they helped the early muslims of arabia. The east has nothing in common with the northerners so there will not be a union, the somali dont want it neither do the afar who opened way for italy to march on menelik.

Its not a religious war its now an ethnic war, oromo can stay in the harar backyard as we know how to deal with them, but northerners shouldnt be allowed to have any power in the eastern regions. tplf understood this and let us govern ourselves, we would also welcome foreigners like the west to occupy us if thats the last resort. I dont think anyone wants to be part of a nation that starved its population while its peanut brain king had lavish parties and sold out to europeans.

Adal was more powerful then Ethiopia, this is why most historians question why Adal didnt destroy Ethiopia when it had several chances. We didnt want to destroy Ethiopia simply for the fact that they helped the early muslims of arabia. The east has nothing in common with the northerners so there will not be a union, the somali dont want it neither do the afar who opened way for italy to march on menelik.

Its not a religious war its now an ethnic war, oromo can stay in the harar backyard as we know how to deal with them, but northerners shouldnt be allowed to have any power in the eastern regions. tplf understood this and let us govern ourselves, we would also welcome foreigners like the west to occupy us if thats the last resort. I dont think anyone wants to be part of a nation that starved its population while its peanut brain king had lavish parties and sold out to europeans.
Lol at adal being stronger than Ethiopia, we controlled it since it’s inception and it was only escaped Ethiopia’s thumb with the help of ottoman troops and weapons. We could have wiped out Islam when we had the chance but we were naive to believe it was a peaceful religion.

Either way that’s besides the point, harar is a microcosm of Ethiopia now, with people from different backgrounds living in the city peacefully. If hararis want a new capital then they should make a twin city for hararis in harar region. Isn’t it ironic that hararis also live outside of hararghe such as addis and gurage land (silte) but complain of outsiders. Should these hararis who built their lives in other regions be forced to leave just because they are harari?

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Lol at adal being stronger than Ethiopia, we controlled it since it’s inception and it was only escaped Ethiopia’s thumb with the help of ottoman troops and weapons. We could have wiped out Islam when we had the chance but we were naive to believe it was a peaceful religion.

Either way that’s besides the point, harar is a microcosm of Ethiopia now, with people from different backgrounds living in the city peacefully. If hararis want a new capital then they should make a twin city for hararis in harar region. Isn’t it ironic that hararis also live outside of hararghe such as addis and gurage land (silte) but complain of outsiders. Should these hararis who built their lives in other regions be forced to leave just because they are harari?

Axum king converted to Islam thats why he let muslims in, unfortunately you dont know the history very well. Ethnic politics is the future as is diversity, you are stuck in the nazi era nationalism. TPLF has the supremacy in the region so there's no point arguing about the rights of amhara in mekele or rights of sidama in jimma. if we are to choose a unifying force it is by our terms not highlanders. we can easily create a multicultural state by combining the oromo afar somali and harari states.

Axum king converted to Islam thats why he let muslims in, unfortunately you dont know the history very well. Ethnic politics is the future as is diversity, you are stuck in the nazi era nationalism. TPLF has the supremacy in the region so there's no point arguing about the rights of amhara in mekele or rights of sidama in jimma. if we are to choose a unifying force it is by our terms not highlanders. we can easily create a multicultural state by combining the oromo afar somali and harari states.
No he didn’t. That’s a story your people tell to get converts. He allowed the Muslims to stay because they lied about their religion. I was also talking about the attack on kabel.

Tplf is on the brink of collapse, they (tplf party) will either relinquish power because they are completely incompetent or there will be a military coup by either tplf Generals or other members of the military. The status quo won’t last long. I sense that it will most likely be relinquish power because the party leaders know once the revolts start in Addis it’s game over for their investments.

Ps tplf is run by atheist adwa Eri’s, that’s why I hate them and that’s why people of Tigray hate them. The original goal was to either free Tigray under our own government or set up a true government for Ethiopia, not to repress other people under a fake coalition. I’m more inclined for the true democracy as we have been unified since time immemorial with the rest of Ethiopia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts