The biggest threat to Somalia's future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sis u have to look at it from a positive point of view, we have the upper hand in this, Ethiopia needs us more than anything, the only thing they produce is mostly agriculture and they're almost at full capacity and can't even feed it's own ppl, they're extremely cheap, if worst case scenario happens we can simply buy food from them at very cheap prices (look at Qatar, they're buying cheaper foods from Iran, Turkey than UAE/KSA), what brother @LarryThePuntite Is saying is that we have huge coastline that we can use to desalination our water

If Teff becomes as popular as Quinoa. @Menelik III and @
ሕጊ
Will be importing Teef from Somalia.

There are 80million customers next door and only Xoolos who can't support thier economy want to fight them.

Even djibouti who handles 90% of Ethiopias trade only makes 1billion from it. This means that this shouldn't be the only source of income for a country. If dj makes 1bill then the traders and businesses of Ethiopia makes more than 20 fold. This is only temporary anyways as we will be annexing Afar land in Eritrea.

Do you know your products?

80% of Ethiopian goods are markup and value added by non Ethiopians.

There's a reason Starbucks won't let you roast coffee for them. It's much easier for a Somali entrepreneur to buy Ethiopian Argo products and sell them with value adding processes.

And Our population is not that big.
Exactly, a couple of desalination plants is more than enough to secure our water, lakes and rivers dry up and at the rate Ethiopia is using theirs, they're only depleting there's quicker, ultimately we have the upper hand here, :denzelnigga:
If Teff becomes as popular as Quinoa. @Menelik III and @
ሕጊ
Will be importing Teef from Somalia.

There are 80million customers next door and only Xoolos who can't support thier economy want to fight them.
Bro walahi u really changed alot of shit I had against our next door neighbors (customers) :ehh: :hmm: but we can only see them as business prospective and nothing more, plus we need to introduce sea food to them:heh:

Exactly, a couple of desalination plants is more than enough to secure our water, lakes and rivers dry up and at the rate Ethiopia is using theirs, they're only depleting there's quicker, ultimately we have the upper hand here, :denzelnigga:

Bro walahi u really changed alot of shit I had against our next door neighbors (customers) :ehh: :hmm: but we can only see them as business prospective and nothing more, plus we need to introduce sea food to them:heh:

Ethiopia is a goldmine.

And we need each other economically. It's just Somalia is that crazy neighbour who owns a beautiful home and Ethiopia is stuck having to have us for a view instead of Asia

Do you know your products?

80% of Ethiopian goods are markup and value added by non Ethiopians.

There's a reason Starbucks won't let you roast coffee for them. It's much easier for a Somali entrepreneur to buy Ethiopian Argo products and sell them with value adding processes.
That's called branding, no Somali will be able to brand anything without the help of multinational corporations. You don't think Ethiopia doesn't realize that it needes to increase vadded exports? Most of the focus of the governments work on development is on Agroprocessing and manufacturing. You really think you're smarter than phd holders who work for the government lol?

Teff only grows in certain altitude. Plus Ethiopia just started to export it. You need to do better research my friend.

Who told you teff grows in certain altitudes?

Australia companies are already growing teff and selling seeds to anyone who wants a drough resistant cash crop

That's called branding, no Somali will be able to brand anything without the help of multinational corporations. You don't think Ethiopia doesn't realize that it needes to increase vadded exports? Most of the focus of the governments work on development is on Agroprocessing and manufacturing. You really think you're smarter than phd holders who work for the government lol?

Somalis live in Canada, Europe and North America.

Trust me when I say the future is Agro will be online.

I have a friend who exports an Ethiopian commodity and brands it with a value added supply chain.

And please don't see Somalis are too dumb.

Somalis live in Canada, Europe and North America.

Trust me when I say the future is Agro will be online.

I have a friend who exports an Ethiopian commodity and brands it with a value added supply chain.

And please don't see Somalis are too dumb.
He's clueless if he thinks we don't know the branding and export games, we're generations ahead of them in that field :icon lol:

He's clueless if he thinks we don't know the branding and export games, we're generations ahead of them in that field :icon lol:

Ethiopia is doing well. I can't hate or knock them.

It's just free game when it comes to globalization. Anyone can buy from an Ethiopian Trading firm.

I need "X" units of "X" Agro at "X" time.

Somalia isn't an enemy to Ethiopia. International commodity traders are. And I can bet my life he won't accept that

You're a scam artist who try's to have your average slow somali invest in some get rich quick scheme. Somalia is destitute just give up.

Get rich quick?

Buddy I trade your monthly rent on a single day.

Remember, Ethiopia is behind me. And the worlds ocean faces me. Simmer down and focus on your country brother. Mine has nowhere to go but up.

Status
Not open for further replies.