The biggest threat to Somalia's future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take a look at Lake Chad. Four xoolos slurped the water table bone dry in 30 years.

0281-lakechad-EN_0.jpg

:whoa: Settle down boys, it's called "Use it, or Lost it"

And Ethiopia hasn't been using the Genale very much for farming. Proof can be found through a simple google earth view if you have the time to follow the river upstream and look for farming banks along the river.

It's survival of the fittest. I support Ethiopia, weak nations and weak people such as Somalis must perish from the earth so that the strong can inherit it.

It's inevitable, but it's gonna benefit us, plus in 2005 in assuming there wasn t a year of state emergency and internet blockage, it's obvious the situation hasn't improved and only gotten worse
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The state of emergency is so meaningless. The one a decade a go was just as bad, but it was only in some areas. I am just saying it's going up and down.

@Thegoodshepherd

Quit being a Paranoid Somali.

That river isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

It's mind blowing that we don't have a State managed Agro company that become a Crown corporation.
Exactly, Ethiopia is cultivating 12million hectares and can't even feed it's ppl of 100+million, we can actually use them for cheap food imports if the worst case scenario drought, the tplf only cares about it's bottom line instead of feeding it's ppl.

Exactly, Ethiopia is cultivating 12million hectares and can't even feed it's ppl of 100+million, we can actually use them for cheap food imports if the worst case scenario drought, the tplf only cares about it's bottom line instead of feeding it's ppl.

Somalia will end up exporting water to Ethiopia in 30 years through low cost desalination plants that are powered by solar and wind farms.

You never want to start a water war with someone who has the longest coastline and creative mind

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The state of emergency is so meaningless. The one a decade a go was just as bad, but it was only in some areas. I am just saying it's going up and down.
Ur a tigreyan I'm not surprised u portray everything as sunshine and peaceful, but the facts on the ground says other wise, it's actually entertaining the poor amhaaras are getting a second class citizen treatment in there own land, thank u my Tigrian friend :samwelcome:

View attachment 22503

Stop brown nosing for Ethiopia, @Thegoodshepherd is right at his concerns. Ethiopia damed shebelle river and stopped the flow of water twice last year.

This is just another challenge Somalis have to face walaal.

Use it, or Lose it. There's nothing I or you can do about it.
:manny:

We are the same people who have a famine while 6million hectares of farmland is left virgin and a coastline that can feed Japan. Please quit these conspiracies. I welcome any challenge Ethiopa presents us.

Somalia will end up exporting water to Ethiopia in 30 years through low cost desalination plants that are powered by solar and wind farms.

You never want to start a water war with someone who has the longest coastline and creative mind
Exactly, I already see them building us pipelines of water to their country, the world will experience water shortages, it's inevitable, so far we have ports and coastline and low population but very little exploited resource which we're finally waking up to, they need us more than anything

This is just another challenge Somalis have to face walaal.

Use it, or Lose it. There's nothing I or you can do about it.
:manny:

We are the same people who have a famine while 6million hectares of farmland is left virgin and a coastline that can feed Japan. Please quit these conspiracies. I welcome any challenge Ethiopa presents us.

The fertile land is in hands of al shabab and under control of Amisom (Ethiopia forces). BTW it is very obvious since you showed here that you were selling idea of being of instant millionaire in Ethiopia by just having western passport which is not true. I could believe you if you were selling " Kenya " but Ethiopia. No no I don't believe you.

Exactly, I already see them building us pipelines of water to their country, the world will experience water shortages, it's inevitable, so far we have ports and coastline and low population but very little exploited resource which we're finally waking up to, they need us more than anything

Zubbaland has the largest Iron Ore Deposit in East Africa. I'm not worried about Ethiopia. She will have 200million customers who need fix, beach front resorts and metal to grow her economy.

Ur a tigreyan I'm not surprised u portray everything as sunshine and peaceful, but the facts on the ground says other wise, it's actually entertaining the poor amhaaras are getting a second class citizen treatment in there own land, thank u my Tigrian friend :samwelcome:
I'm not portraying it as sunshine and peace, but I am not portraying it on the extreme opposite end either because it's not that.

The fertile land is in hands of al shabab and under control of Amisom (Ethiopia forces). BTW it is very obvious since you showed here that you were selling idea of being of instant millionaire in Ethiopia by just having western passport which is not true. I could believe you if you were selling " Kenya " but Ethiopia. No no I don't believe you.
Look at this hoe always blaming Ethiopia for the failures of her country. It's so sad lol. We will keep growing while you keep getting poorer. You're a grown person learn how to take responsibility.

Ask @merka He just arrived from Djibouti and seen the stressed out commodity traders with goods rotting on the Port. For every dollar ethiopa exports, a creative Somali can add value to it and make 10X on the dollar.

Walaal, I'm focused on defending my country through Private Equity, not whispering conspiracies to get people all roared up in conflict.

Sis u have to look at it from a positive point of view, we have the upper hand in this, Ethiopia needs us more than anything, the only thing they produce is mostly agriculture and they're almost at full capacity and can't even feed it's own ppl, they're extremely cheap, if worst case scenario happens we can simply buy food from them at very cheap prices (look at Qatar, they're buying cheaper foods from Iran, Turkey than UAE/KSA), what brother @LarryThePuntite Is saying is that we have huge coastline that we can use to desalination our water

Sis u have to look at it from a positive point of view, we have the upper hand in this, Ethiopia needs us more than anything, the only thing they produce is mostly agriculture and they're almost at full capacity and can't even feed it's own ppl, they're extremely cheap, if worst case scenario happens we can simply buy food from them at very cheap prices (look at Qatar, they're buying cheaper foods from Iran, Turkey than UAE/KSA), what brother @LarryThePuntite Is saying is that we have huge coastline that we can use to desalination our water

And Our population is not that big.

Ask @merka He just arrived from Djibouti and seen the stressed out commodity traders with goods rotting on the Port. For every dollar ethiopa exports, a creative Somali can add value to it and make 10X on the dollar.

Walaal, I'm focused on defending my country through Private Equity, not whispering conspiracies to get people all roared up in conflict.

Plz accept my apologizes

Even djibouti who handles 90% of Ethiopias trade only makes 1billion from it. This means that this shouldn't be the only source of income for a country. If dj makes 1bill then the traders and businesses of Ethiopia makes more than 20 fold. This is only temporary anyways as we will be annexing Afar land in Eritrea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts