The Attack Against Marriage

Didn’t threaten women with prostitution but go ahead i guess it will be asking to much for you to understand what i was saying.

Yes i did result to insults after engaging with you respectfully the whole time and then seeing you unable to grasp what i said. And completely 180 my words i do think that is a sign of stupidity.

This discussion is over because i don’t think you can grasp what i have been saying all along.

Let me spell it out to you in a simple way so you understand what i have been saying all along.

I am able to grasp what you are saying, I just don't agree with you. I don't have to agree with you, because I am NOT you, try to understand THAT.

@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 what do you think is the percentage of Somali loser men above 25?

Similar to what we see on SSPOT. Which is the male population on SSPOT in that age range minus a few of them.

little-boy-calculator.gif

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
I am able to grasp what you are saying, I just don't agree with you. I don't have to agree with you, because I am NOT you, try to understand THAT.
If you can grasp what i am saying then how on earth you get what i said so wrong.
Even someone on here, I think it was @Internet Nomad who said that normal men have a lot of single ladies to choose from.
About 63 percent of 18 to 29-year-old men reported being alone in 2022, a 12 percent increase from 2019

45% of men age 18-25 have never approached a woman in person.

This is a issue that men are facing as a whole. Normal men are having issues attracting women.
Like i said i want to end this conversation because i don’t think i am talking to someone who entirely understands what i am saying.

Yaraye

VIP
Most people who have maids are lazy.
Having maids doesn't mean a person is lazy, not everybody wants to work hard.
No. I don't believe in people not living in the household doing your chores. I'll do that myself.
It's great if you want to do your chores yourself. I don't! :drakekidding: which is why a maid, nanny, gardener/snow shoveler will be necessary. :mjlaugh:

It poses a problem when men don't want to do them and expect their partner to do it.

Internet Nomad

VIP
so what's the problem? :gucciwhat:
Too many old people
Too little young people
Old people dependent on the state
Not enough young people to support the state by working and paying taxes
Old people keep increasing
Young people keep decreasing
Infrastructure suffers
Society collapses.

Yaraye

VIP
Too many old people
Too little young people
Old people dependent on the state
Not enough young people to support the state by working and paying taxes
Old people keep increasing
Young people keep decreasing
Infrastructure suffers
Society collapses.
soooooo, what's the problem?
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Similar to what we see on SSPOT. Which is the male population on SSPOT in that age range minus a few of them.

little-boy-calculator.gif

I would say it's 60% of them are losers

Having maids doesn't mean a person is lazy, not everybody wants to work hard.

It's great if you want to do your chores yourself. I don't! :drakekidding: which is why a maid, nanny, gardener/snow shoveler will be necessary. :mjlaugh:

It poses a problem when men don't want to do them and expect their partner to do it.

You're the female version of the lazy Somali man.

Internet Nomad

VIP
what's the issue with societal collapse?
britney spears starbucks GIF
Okay but I’m just saying its not like a Disney movie where you pick berries and sing to birds and baby deers.

Your going to be living in a shitty hyper patriarchal society where women lose all their rights they once had.

Modern medicine and conveniences are going to plummet too.

Yaraye

VIP
Okay but I’m just saying its not like a Disney movie where you pick berries and sing to birds and baby deers.

Your going to be living in a shitty hyper patriarchal society where women lose all their rights they once had.

Modern medicine and conveniences are going to plummet too.
This Trans Man Is Posting Before And After Photos of His Transition to Send  a Powerful Message
:dabcasar:

Internet Nomad

VIP
That sounds beautiful!
beautiful happy endings GIF
You Are Beautiful Love GIF by MUBI
Take a look at Somalia and see what happens when societal collapse happens. Your going to see 15 year old girls shipped to 80 year old men and there will be no institutions to stop this. This is a nightmare situation for a western xalimo who used to the modern life.

TBH I can’t blame you because it will happen either we agree or disagree.

We are living in the winter age of society the last days. History is like a spiral, societies rise and fall. Just like rome or the great caliphas.

Yaraye

VIP
Take a look at Somalia and see what happens when societal collapse happens. Your going to see 15 year old girls shipped to 80 year old men and there will be no institutions to stop this. This is a nightmare situation for a western xalimo who used to the modern life.

TBH I can’t blame you because it will happen either we agree or disagree.

We are living in the winter age of society the last days. History is like a spiral, societies rise and fall. Just like rome or the great caliphas.
You're too dramatic
Drama Le Sigh GIF

It's not like I'll be alive then :dabcasar:

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Of course Somalis are going to attack marriage. They have the highest single rates, the highest divorce rates, many don't have a pleasant personality and sadly, they are self-centered and selfish.

Reasonable young people here: take your marriage advice from white and Asian people.

Trending