The Attack Against Marriage

Everywhere you go on social media, you see people hating on marriage, especially young Xalimos. They've been brainwashed into thinking that marriage takes away their freedom, but working under Tom, Harry and Dick is seen as freedom. Sometimes, you just think to yourself how powerful the media is; it can make you perceive black as white.
:cosbyhmm:

LOL

Of course women have to work, especially thanks to abusive losers, neglectful losers, losers who can't control their gaze and awrah. What happens to a divorced woman that has no savings? Hmmm?And don't even get me started on 50/50 losers who demand and depend on a woman's income.

"Working under Tom, Dick and Harry" is financial freedom and security for many women.

Focus on yourself and whoever decides to marry you.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Both men and women donโ€™t trust each other. They both believe the sample size of marriageable people are small and that they will regret getting married.

I would rather be single than be stuck with someone for the rest of my life because we have kids together.

I feel like social media has increased this paranoia to because redpill/incel and femcel type rhetoric has become so prevalent that both sexes think the other are evil or dumb.

This why a reversion back to islamic principles would save this generation of people men and woman. Islam makes men masculine and women feminine the balance that god has set out.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
One of the biggest issues we face in 2023 is Hypergamy. I won't blame men nor women, but the modern western society that we live in.

Due to the fact that today women can work, be educated and reach the same salary as a man + the hypergamous nature of women is a Recipe that has led to the issues we today face. Women are reaching new career highs that have never been reached before. Sometimes even outperforming men in the workplace.

This then leads to these women not settling for the average Joe due to their achievements and Hypergamy. Women will only date/marry up a guy who is better socioeconomically. So the higher a woman goes up the socioeconomic ladder the smaller her pool of potentials gets.

This has now led to the single women crisis of 2023. It has also lead to the incel crisis which is increasing. Many men feel like it's not even worth competing in the workplace as it's impossible for them to be successful so they become recluded and turn into incels.

It's not about gender wars or blaming men nor women. It's just the society we live in and how it's set up.

I wont advocate for women to stop being educated or pursuing a career. Rather we should push and motivate the men to do more and better their socio-economic status so that things become more equal.

Or you just accept the status quo and live your life the way you see it fit, plenty of options for people, do what you desire

LOL

Of course women have to work, especially thanks to abusive losers, neglectful losers, losers who can't control their gaze and awrah. What happens to a divorced woman that has no savings? Hmmm?And don't even get me started on 50/50 losers who demand and depend on a woman's income.

"Working under Tom, Dick and Harry" is financial freedom and security for many women.

Focus on yourself and whoever decides to marry you.
I will focus on myself and my somali people.
Both men and women donโ€™t trust each other. They both believe the sample size of marriageable people are small and that they will regret getting married.

I would rather be single than be stuck with someone for the rest of my life because we have kids together.

I feel like social media has increased this paranoia to because redpill/incel and femcel type rhetoric has become so prevalent that both sexes think the other are evil or dumb.

This why a reversion back to islamic principles would save this generation of people men and woman. Islam makes men masculine and women feminine the balance that god has set out.

The difference is the incel wants to get married but can't while the femcel hates on the idea of marrying.

I will focus on myself and my somali people.

The difference is the incel wants to get married but can't while the femcel hates on the idea of marrying.

Women choosing not to marry if they don't want to, is their own business. The only reason it angers you, is because you think incels should be given wives just for existing.

One of the biggest issues we face in 2023 is Hypergamy. I won't blame men nor women, but the modern western society that we live in.

Due to the fact that today women can work, be educated and reach the same salary as a man + the hypergamous nature of women is a Recipe that has led to the issues we today face. Women are reaching new career highs that have never been reached before. Sometimes even outperforming men in the workplace.

This then leads to these women not settling for the average Joe due to their achievements and Hypergamy. Women will only date/marry up a guy who is better socioeconomically. So the higher a woman goes up the socioeconomic ladder the smaller her pool of potentials gets.

This has now led to the single women crisis of 2023. It has also lead to the incel crisis which is increasing. Many men feel like it's not even worth competing in the workplace as it's impossible for them to be successful so they become recluded and turn into incels.

It's not about gender wars or blaming men nor women. It's just the society we live in and how it's set up.

I wont advocate for women to stop being educated or pursuing a career. Rather we should push and motivate the men to do more and better their socio-economic status so that things become more equal.
But why the hate and attack on the marriage why can't they pursue their career while also getting married and it's mostly women hating on the marriage. A woman who likes to make food for her husband and treat him like a king will literally get hated in comments for that.

mohamedismail

But why the hate and attack on the marriage why can't they pursue their career while also getting married and it's mostly women hating on the marriage. A woman who likes to make food for her husband and treat him like a king will literally get hated in comments for that.
They only hate and attack marriage once their young. Or they are trying to cope with the fact they are struggling to get married.

Once they reach 30+ the reality hits them and they realise the bitter truth. Then they start to regret their decisions.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Women choosing not to marry if they don't want to, is their own business. The only reason it angers you, is because you think incels should be given wives just for existing.
Seeing trends of both sexes growing more estrange to each other is not something people should let happen.

Society is built on the cohesion of men and women. Both have vital roles to keep society afloat.

This is an issue not something that just happens. We should look for a reason why.

Birth rates are the future of a people.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Be glad i'm not the president of Puntland, I would have given every 17 year old a wife or a husband.
And how would you give these women upto marriage?

Western liberal education system is responsible for this and sadly many Muslim women born in the west has fallen for it

Fallen for what? Wanting to be treated like human beings? Wanting the rights Islam bestowed upon women, such as the freedom to get an education, freedom to work, freedom to keep her own money?

What's sad here? The fact that women refuse to marry repulsive and reprehensible males? Do you see a lot of educated, well-mannered, well-groomed men, being rejected?

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Everywhere you go on social media, you see people hating on marriage, especially young Xalimos. They've been brainwashed into thinking that marriage takes away their freedom, but working under Tom, Harry and Dick is seen as freedom. Sometimes, you just think to yourself how powerful the media is; it can make you perceive black as white.
:cosbyhmm:
Yup I seen a dramatic increase in anti marriage and anti men content everywhere. Women especially western women insulting โ€œbroke menโ€ dehumanizing them as worthless and materialism superceding decorum.

They demand so much from men but bring very little to the table. Spinsterhood will increase tenfold cause men dont wanna put up with it. Sad. They even mock โ€œmale lonliness epidemicโ€ and sneer at the cultural power shift. May Allah save us from this Dajjalic nightmare

mohamedismail

Or you just accept the status quo and live your life the way you see it fit, plenty of options for people, do what you desire
Hard to accept it when it's forecasted that by 2030 51% of women between the ages of 18 - 30 will be single and childless. The reality that is a huge problem and its not healthy for society.

Humans are social creatures and are made to get married have kids. It's apart of our nature and if we don't it's not positive for us.

Its different when it's someones personal choice to not get married, but when it reaches the level of 51% of women being single in 2030 that's a issue.

Also many women want to get married but due to Hypergamy giving them high standards and their age are finding it super difficult. Even in the Somali community the amount of women that are single and never married 30 plus is worrying.

Seeing trends of both sexes growing more estrange to each other is not something people should let happen.

Society is built on the cohesion of men and women. Both have vital roles to keep society afloat.

This is an issue not something that just happens. We should look for a reason why.

Birth rates are the future of a people.

Normal men, don't have issues attracting women.

Women are not responsible for rehabilitating men who have issues, nor do women have to give their hand in marriage to men who repulse or scare them.

The real issue here, is that losers want to be disgusting, nasty and also expect women to cater to them.

Yup I seen a dramatic increase in anti marriage and anti men content everywhere. Women especially western women insulting โ€œbroke menโ€ dehumanizing them as worthless and materialism superceding decorum.

They demand so much from men but bring very little to the table. Spinsterhood will increase tenfold cause men dont wanna put up with it. Sad. They even mock โ€œmale lonliness epidemicโ€ and sneer at the cultural power shift. May Allah save us from this Dajjalic nightmare

LOL

Says the most misogyinist man on SomaliSpot, who is on his second or third wife. What do you bring to the table? Aren't you the guy who was willing to get money from another man on here, to buy a plane ticket? You speak of 'the table', but can you afford to even buy a table?

Why do you care if women want to be single? Do you want to ruin another woman's life? Go get a JOB, raise your kids and get a life.

Trending