The 10 year anniversay of the liberation of Las Anod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Starscream this guy claims cali geri is pro SL :mjlol:

They're the ones that took karbash from kulmiye in 2012. They're far from pro SL
Well that was 2012. Their entire active standing militia numbering in 600 were absorbed into SL army.

Yoi might have recalled the recent clashes in Buhoodle between Pro SL Celi Geri against rer Hagar. The Cali Geri who killed the rer Hagar guy escaped to Hargeisa:duck:

Bohol

VIP
Puntland's vice president is reer hagar native to cayn, they're among the most mixed of the dhulos and they're still the most anti isaaq and anti somaliland group i have ever seen :lolbron:

They are not anti Isaaq in terms of intermarriage but political wise. Reer Cayn chicks will usually scream "Idoor and Somalidiid" at you but they
don't mind having your babies.

:manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Well that was 2012. Their entire active standing militia numbering in 600 were absorbed into SL army.

Yoi might have recalled the recent clashes in Buhoodle between Pro SL Celi Geri against rer Hagar. The Cali Geri who killed the rer Hagar guy escaped to Hargeisa:duck:
kkkkk you mean when reer hagar calling themselves PL karbashed them so bad they were chased out of buuhoodle :mjlol:

Recall this, you're SL military commander is calacaaling this much might give you indication of who had upper hand in those clashes

Saalax Bidaar

kkkkk you mean when reer hagar calling themselves PL karbashed them so bad they were chased out of buuhoodle :mjlol:

Recall this, you're SL military commander is calacaaling this much might give you indication of who had upper hand in those clashes

Lol we went over this before. There are no Pro Puntland Dhulbahante in Cayn. You are despised Over there.

As for the battle it wasn’t all that. It was little local skirmish between two Cousins.

The commander in that Video is Cali Gari. Which further proves my point of Pro SL cali gari( the clan of Ahmed Mirre, Cali dhuux and rer Abti of the Sayidka)

The commander was essentially trying to get SL deploy regular troops to karbash Rer Hagar. He seems to have an issue with rer Hagar.

They are not anti Isaaq in terms of intermarriage but political wise. Reer Cayn chicks will usually scream "Idoor and Somalidiid" at you but they
don't mind having your babies.

:manny:
There trash in general one of the main reason why khatumo failed was because of them:francis:
Most people confuse what they did in 2011 for them being nationalist when in reality they were only fighting there territory :kanyeshrug:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol we went over this before. There are no Pro Puntland Dhulbahante in Cayn. They despised more than us.

As for the battle it wasn’t all that. It was little local skirmish between two Cousins.

The commander in that Video is Cali Gari. Which further proves my point of Pro SL cali gari( the clan of Ahmed Mirre, Cali dhuux and rer Abti of the Sayidka)
Pretty much most of buuhoodle (center of cayn) are pro Puntland, the buuhoodle airport is controlled by the puntland ministry of aviation.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol we went over this before. There are no Pro Puntland Dhulbahante in Cayn. You are despised Over there.

The commander was essentially trying to get SL deploy regular troops to karbash Rer Hagar. He seems to have an issue with rer Hagar.
And of course you would call it a little skirmish since your mercenaries got karbashed by reer hagar :manny:

If you had upper hand in the clashes you would be singing a different tune

His talking about reer hagar(camey):kanyeshrug:

Saalax Bidaar

And of course you would call it a little skirmish since your mercenaries got karbashed by reer hagar :manny:

If you had upper hand in the clashes you would be singing a different tune

It was pretty even battle.

Mercenaries? Because they rejected Puntland? You seem bitter.:ftw9nwa:
No wonder you are despised over there in Cayn, because of stupid comments like this. Calling local ahmed garad clan a mercenary.

Saalax Bidaar

Did you even listen to the prostitute :dead:

He's admitting he can't enter his home buuhoodle

Forever plotting from the outskirts yet cannot capture the land they've been assembled for. :russ:

Same way Jamac siyad/ba Ararsame couldn’t enter Las Anod ama right?:ulyin:

Btw. Those guys are the Cali Gari militia I mentioned earlier. My words are backed by facts and evidence. Yours, not so much

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What land? That is not Burco, thst is buhoodle district.
I'm not asking you to show me a few tuulos from widhwidh im asking you why pro SL dhulos or SL themselves cannot capture the town of buuhoodle despite so much huffin and puffin

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Same way Jamac siyad/ba Ararsame couldn’t enter Las Anod ama right?:ulyin:

Btw. Those guys are the Cali Gari militia I mentioned earlier. My words are backed by facts and evidence. Yours, not so much
Besides cali geri and reer hagar are not the only reer cayn, beesha cigaal naleeye also seem to despise SL meddling in their gobol

Saalax Bidaar

I'm not asking you to show me a few tuulos from widhwidh im asking you why pro SL dhulos or SL themselves cannot capture the town of buuhoodle despite so much huffin and puffin

Who is going to stop us if we made a move? Certainly not the cowards who were chased from Las anod in less than an hour

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Who is going to stop us if we made a move? Certainly not the cowards who were chased from Las anod in less than an hour
I've been hearing this kind of reason from your ppl since 2008 and we are still waiting for something to happen :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending