The 10 year anniversay of the liberation of Las Anod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a joyous event to celebrate my fellow countrymen.

As many of you might've recall, a decade ago, the regional capital of Sool was under

the hands of the enemy till under the exemplary leadership of our former president,

His Excellency Mudane Dahir Riyale Kahin ordered the immediate liberation of

Las Anod and many of its surrounding villages.

Our brave soldiers marched in to the town unopposed and routed the enemy troops back to their desert homeland.

Since that day the town has recovered substantially and the security of the region has never been better!

Our noble struggle to spread our governance and protect our peaceful way of living persists unabated!

Here's a toast to a continued peace and stability to our beautiful motherland!

giphy.gif

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Whenever i hear Las Caanood i remember that dumb woman Hodan Nalaye and her dry ass joke "i'm from LA, not the Los Angeles but Las Anod hehe hehe i'm so funny hehe"

:snoop:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Count your lucky stars for jamaac siyaad habar jeclo half breeds and baharsame prosititutes, you couldn't do it without them

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Count your lucky stars for jamaac siyaad habar jeclo half breeds and baharsame prosititutes, you couldn't do it without them
It`s crazy how much dhulos and hj are mixed with each other. Half of the Hj posters here have dhulo grandparents and half the dhulos have HJ grandparents

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It`s crazy how much dhulos and hj are mixed with each other. Half of the Hj posters here have dhulo grandparents and half the dhulos have HJ grandparents
I know right, so disgusting. We will keep the ugadhyahaan for ourselves you can keep reer cayn

Bohol

VIP

That was in the past nowadays each clan sticks mainly to their own people when it comes to
marriages.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I dont know much about dhulos demographics but I`m guessing only a minority dont mix with HJ
They hardly mix if you look at it from perceptive of all dhulos, only jamaac siyaad and reer axmed garaad(reer hagar/cali geli) intermix with them. And now axmed garaad don't mix with them ever since the buuhoodle wars

Bohol

VIP
They hardly mix if you look at it from perceptive of all dhulos, only jamaac siyaad and reer axmed garaad(reer hagar/cali geli) intermix with them. And now axmed garaad don't mix with them ever since the buuhoodle wars

It is not one sided. Majority of Dhulos with Isaaq reer abti mothers happen to be HJ but they usually hate their reer abti. I met many Dhulo chicks with HJ reer abti they are extreme pro Daroods kkkk.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Yh it is sad. However Dhulo girls with HY reer abti usually like their reer abti I met a couple from Minnesota. :lolbron:
Horta how does the dhulo hy border look like on a map. i noticed bandit included dararweyne in dhulo territory on a map the other day isn't that a hy village

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It is not one sided. Majority of Dhulos with Isaaq reer abti mothers happen to be HJ but they usually hate their reer abti. I met many Dhulo chicks with HJ reer abti they are extreme pro Daroods kkkk.
Puntland's vice president is reer hagar native to cayn, they're among the most mixed of the dhulos and they're still the most anti isaaq and anti somaliland group i have ever seen :lolbron:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Puntland's vice president is reer hagar native to cayn, they're among the most mixed of the dhulos and they're still the most anti isaaq and anti somaliland group i have ever seen :lolbron:
So is Xaglatoosiye and he is pro SL. And speaking of Ahmed Garaad, Cali Gari are pro Isaq rule

That was in the past nowadays each clan sticks mainly to their own people when it comes to
marriages.
The HY vs Naleye ahmed was the best thing to happen all the pussy flow has been diverted to my sub clan:russ:
Alot of my relatives have nalaye ahmed females now a days :pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
Horta how does the dhulo hy border look like on a map. i noticed bandit included dararweyne in dhulo territory on a map the other day isn't that a hy village

Don't take those paint maps serious. Yh Dararweyne is a Sacad Yoonis town and district, the mayor there is SY. The Dhulo and HY border is long it starts from Sanaag and ends in Sool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending